Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BEASTILITY RPAllowed?

creativebug

Meteorite
So, I see in the rules that BEASTILITY images / links and such isn't allowed, but what about a BEASTILITY RP?

I'm more than certain its allowed. I see ads for it everywhere and have participated in such RPs. I believe the no images/links for it pertain to real life images/videos of the acts and the like.

Correct. Under current rules, Bestiality writing is fine, though no images or videos links of it.

I think I'd like clarification. I get that images of real, live people having real, live intercourse (or even simulated intercourse) with real, live animals, or anything realistic enough to be mistaken for a real, live animal are right out. It is either evidence of or a simulation of evidence of a real crime. I am totally 100% in agreement with that.

What about drawn in such a manner that it is obvious to the casual observer that is isn't a real act? Granted, this would still fall under the NSFW clause, but would these images still be banned on the site?

I personally don't believe they should be and I can cite reasons, but they are pretty obvious, at least in my mind. I understand the staff is tasked with making decisions, and that any policy that is wishy-washy is in serious danger of being abused, so whatever the staff decides, I am fine with.

Thank you.

Drawn images do fall under NSFW, but drawn images are not evidence of an actual crime that has occurred with a real animal. If the art is so life-like that it appears real, we will rule on the side of caution and not permit it. It needs to clearly be artwork. If it is questioned, then it isn't clear.

Art depictions = permitted
Real or perceived as real = not permitted

Back
Top Bottom