Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Girl((Kratos&Crystalfox))

One thing that neither of them were good at, was lying to each other of which hearing her voice a soft smile crossed his face. It seemed to be such an innocent tone of which just judging from that she could not have seen anything if she had accidentally gone walking past the computer at some stage as he placed on that XXX video that he had not watched for quite some time.

Feeling her soft tender lips against his cheek the smile remained hearing what she said "I did not hear it go off.. but I do recall that oftenly your alarm clock ends up on the floor by a push,.. guess I thought I heard your door open,, that was all" He let out a soft sigh before lightly he shook his head to her second question.

"Not at all.. I to.. woke up earlier then I expected and well you know me.. Once I am up I just can't get back to sleep... I guess we should stay up though now that we are up.. do you want something for breakfast.. I will cook it if you can name it.." his blue eyes looked upon his daughter for a moment still lightly holding her in his arms, the hug innocent and simple like a hug a father would give any daughter although sometimes being this close,.. did make his mind wander a touch feeling the teen so close to his side.

Back
Top Bottom