Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Girl((Kratos&Crystalfox))

Crystalfox

Star
The last day of school had passed rather quickly in Katelyn’s opinion. The exams had been simpler then she first assumed, though she was rather smart. Looking over her shoulder at the quickly emptying building she grinned. Three months of nothing but quality time with her dad, they were due for their yearly camping trip up at the old family cabin in a few days.

People always told her she looked like her mother with long red hair that brushed the middle of her back and dark brown eyes that seemed almost black if she wore the right make-up. Though given her complexion dark make-up made her look more washed out then anything else. She generally kept to light flirty colors that highlighted her cheekbones. Smoothing her blouse over her full almost C cup chest she hoisted her backpack over her shoulder and headed home.

As usual her father was still at work when she arrived the simple two story dark on the inside. He must've been putting in overtime to prepare for their trip. Unlocking the door she tossed her bag to the floor and turned on the light revealing a warmly colored living room with black leather furniture and simple but dark accents, her mother had designed this room when she was 6 and they never changed it.

Slipping off her shoes she padded across the hardwood floor and headed to the kitchen to get something to drink. Bending over she rummaged about the nearly empty fridge her pert backside raised in the air.

The time after work that he would spend with his daughter was what made his days worth finishing,.. sure sometimes like every family occasionally the two would have small little fights but really the truth was they had never managed to get angry at each other for more then a few days. And even then.. it was rare enough that sometimes it would not happen for months..

Seth was one of the people that always agreed with the people who said she looked like her mother although truth was from his eyes, in a possibly biased opinion more recently he would say she actually looked better then when he had met her mother.. but it sometimes was a painful topic to bring up.. the death of Katelyn's mother was something neither of them had expected.. and since that day was when the two began to bond a lot better for father and daughter.

Work seemed to always drag on and because the usual trip that they would go to was coming up, Seth was putting in the extra hours for overtime since it helped to have extra money. His pay rate was not exactly the best of the business but it was enough to save up for such occasions,.. to feed the two of them and well.. the house they already owned so only simple bills like the internet, water and electricity tapped into his pay check.. the rest usually getting spent on luxuries and mainly Kate..

That was of course after putting some away each payday, for holidays and the usual camping trip that took place each summer. Compared to his daughter his hair was darker and almost dark brown but not quite. It was kept reasonably short for corporal reasons.. and work had about another thirty or so minutes before he would head home.. and see his daughter, whom in his eyes would hopefully always be daddies girl.

The teen was watching TV curled up on the living room couch her slippered feet besides hanging off the side. On the well used coffee table a half eaten sandwich and bag of chips sat, her dinner as it happened to be. Well it was supposed to have been her dinner but she'd gotten sidetracked by the news something about potential storms next week. Hopefully it wouldn't affect their trip. Stretching she clutched the pillow to her chest before grabbing another chip and popping it into her mouth, salt and vinegar, her favorite.

Dark brown eyes looked over to the large clock that hung on the wall and she sighed a smile caressed her naturally full lips. She was positive he'd be home soon and then the two could watch TV until she fell asleep like they did every night. Kate was already in her pajamas a pair of shorts and a ribbed tank top decorated with a large Panda on the front. Despite her age she always had a soft spot for the large bears.

Then and idea formed and she stood dashing into the kitchen with her food, she'd make her father dinner for when he came home that way he could just relax. Rummaging around she pulled out the ingredients for his favorite food and busily began to cook away.

The last half an hour seemed to drag by, and although it really was not that long a time, it felt as if a few hours had passed before leaving was finally an option. Finally leaving for the day was sorted and earlier this week Seth had negotiated with the boss a two month break. His work was the kind that could sort of be done by anyone,.. and so for the time that he was going on holiday as such, he would be able to spend all that time with Katelyn and not have to worry about having to live the whole second life for work.

Slowly Seth walked into the parking lot before opening the door of his car and entering it... out of the two cars he owned this was his business car. The appearance was that of something from 2000 which at that time was when it was bought, his other car was a 1990's land cruiser, reliable and unlike any other 4wd on the market even today. It just helped sometimes for camping, to be able to go where most cars could not go..

His hand pulled out his mobile as he started up the engine deciding to give his daughter a call dialing in the number for the homophone before hitting call. It seemed to dial a few times as he put the phone against his ear now starting up the engine and slowly reversing looking through all mirrors to see if it was safe to do so. "Katelyn.. sorry about being so late tonight.." It was the first thing he said as he heard it picked up as he started to drive home.. of which that would take about fifteen minutes.

She was busily cooking away music playing in the background of the spacious clearing by way of a radio that sat on the bar. When the phone rang she turned it down chopping up the finishing touches to her father favorite meal. "It's okay Dad." she said smiling softly at the tone he held. "Everything is okay. I know you had to work late to help pay for our camping trip. I'm making dinner for you by the way, your favorite." her tone was light and teasing she knew how much her dad loved her cooking.

Her father always called when he worked too late to make sure she wasn't upset, and she never was. Since she was 10 she had understood it was hard to be a single parent even with a well paying job. Balancing time with the child with work, and often twice as much work as a family with both parents. Sure she missed him sometimes, but they always had thier special time together even if it was only few hours a night.

"What do you want for dessert, I think I have cake mix somewhere...." walking with the phone she searched through the cabinants the sound of them opening and shutting very loud and obvious. Sighing she put her hands on her hips. "Well I thought I did....."

"My favorite food.. you really do like to try and spoil me sometimes with your cooking don't you.." A soft laugh left him, after all his daughters cooking was something a lot better then his own. Quite ironic though.. that he had been the one who had to mainly teach her such a skill but it did not take long at all for her to surpass him. Simple meals were his specialty,.. where as Kate.. he was certain could cook anything if she decided upon making the choice to actually do such a thing.

Even at an early age it seemed she gained an understanding of how hard he had to work to support the both of them,.. in short it would have been easier if her mother had not died, or the fact that he could move on and find someone else to assist with the bills. But he would never be able to do such a thing,.. the reason.. Katelyn looked to much like her mother, which made him forget even trying to think about finding someone to help out. No instead he just made sure to work extra when he needed to.

"Hmm well.. A cake you say.., well since you can't find the mix.. I think I know of a place that would still be open if I head their now.. its reasonably close to my work.. they sell the best cakes.." His mind then thought for a moment before he spoke once again "What type of cake do you want me to grab for us then,..?"

"Only as much as you spoil me." she teased back laughing softly as she finished chopping the cucumber for the salad each slice even with the next. Scopping them in her hands she tossed them into the large wooden bowl washing her hands in the sink before moving to the carrots. "Ohh how about marble cake with Butter Cream frosting? It dosen't even have to be very big just enough for the two of us. Ouch!" she jerked her finger away from the carrot a line of blood welling across the digit.

That's what she got for talking on the phone while cutting, sighing softly she wandered into the bathroom. "Hold on a second dad I cut my finger on the knife again." setting the phone down she grabbed a band-aid out of the medicine cabinant and cleaned the shallow wound with an anti-bacterial wash before putting it on. Picking up the phone again she chuckled slightly "I guess I should pay more attention. Hurry home dad or your dinner is going to be cold."

She's timed it where it would only be sitting for a few minutes before he arrived home. But she wanted him to hurry, she wanted to see him and talk to him before she went to bed. Her boyfriends never really understood why'd she'd cancel a date if her father had planned something on the same day. It's why she went through them so fast. She loved her Father....More then she love them.

Such a choice,.. Seth knew that he should have been able to guess before hearing his daughters words knowing exactly what had happened.. it was not the most often thing, but usually it would only happen when she was on the phone to him. Kate had a habit of losing her concentration sometimes especially when speaking with her father.. and well if she was making dinner, the knife usually got the better of her but luckily never had it seriously hurt her.

A faint laugh escaped him after hearing her say about paying attention "Or you should not use a knife when on the phone to me.. either would work" he planned to be as quick as possible responding once more into the phone simply saying "Alright.. will be home soon Katelyn" He gave her enough time to speak once more if she wanted to before heading into the cake shop,.. it seemed he had only just arrived in time as they were about to close, but seeing the man approach in his suit. The worker of the store turned the sign from closed, over to open again before letting him pick the cake.. it was about medium size for a cake.. probably enough for three people.. but him and his daughter would probably get through it no issues.

"Thanks for that.." he dashed out deliberately tipping the worker for doing such a thing, after all he had arrived five minutes after closing time.. yet the worker had allowed him to make a purchase. Carefully placing the cake box on the passenger seats floor, he then started up the car before driving home, traffic at this time being a breeze of which he arrived a little earlier then he expected before walking in cake, being held by his right arm, the car locked and his left hand opening the door before he spoke out "I'm home.."

Kate dashed out of the kitchen a robe over her pajamas as she hugged him tightly almost toppling the cake under his arm in the process. Grinning she pressed a kiss to his cheek and took the cake from his hand setting it on the bar beside the rest of the obviously still hot food. "See your favorite and it turns out I timed it just right so it's hot, but no so hot we can't eat it." her eyes sparkled happily as she set out the plates for the two of them.

"Come eat Dad I know your starving." she said playfully as she poured them both something to drink. Undoing the apron she hung it over a hook displaying off her pajamas to his eyes long legs bare. "Sorry I'm not really dressed for dinner but this was sort of unplanned and I've been cooking since I decided." Grinning she sat down on one end and helped herself to the salad.

Her eyes remained focused on him waiting for him to sit so they could eat before and idea came to mind. "Hey Dad? Did you get the two months off that I overheard you requesting last week? He never called back so I'm assuming he told you in person." she had a nasty habit of overhearing his conversations and never bothered to deny the fact.

He was partially expecting the greeting although compared to normal for one the hug was a little tighter, and he had been trying to enter so that the cake would be in one piece upon opening the door. But still he hugged back when he had received the chance a small faint smile crossing him as he felt the kiss on the cheek before the cake was then placed on the bar of which he could see the still what looked reasonably hot food that had quite a nice scent of which he had expected.

After all every time she had chosen to cook his favorite meal.. it seemed to get even better each time, to the point of his favorite was actually her version of the meal rather then what could be made by chefs who make it by the book.. but in his standards don't make it perfect like his daughter.. again the bias opinion more then likely but nether the less it tasted like what he would imagine perfection to be like every other time.. so this time was not going to be an exception.

"I think your dressed fine Katelyn.. cute even.." a soft smile crossed Seth mentioning such a thing before he sat down looking at his food before letting out a soft sigh of relief before hearing her question stopping to answer it before starting to eat. "Every day of it.. but no more.. and no less" he had been negotiating it for weeks now and finally the boss gave the okay.. although he was always the type of person to tell such a thing at the last moment.

"You always call me cute Dad." she commented as she took a swallow of her drink chuckling softly. "I could be covered in mudd and you'd think I was cute." grinning she moved back to her food taking several more bites despite having eaten when she first got home. "Can we do two months without getting behind with the bills and everything?" she questioned despite her spending habits she was always worried about money when it came down to it.

Of course Kate knew that they did, her father had lucritive vacation pay plus bonuses still, she didn't want him over extending himself just to spend time with her. Sighing around a mouthful of food she swallowed and pushed the remains around on the plate before looking over at him. "You know I worry more then I should. It's one of the reasons people say I'm like mom."

It was always a morbid topic to bring up her mother's sudden death, but sometimes it slipped like when her mannerisms were too much like her. It wasn't as though she could help it, she loved her father dearly and didn't wish to cause him pain.

Slowly Seth nodded, he had already looked ahead into such matters making sure they would have plenty, the boss had even given him after hearing what he planned to do a small bonus to help with the bills during that time. No in fact this year was going to be the easiest to maintain money wise, but still.. it was nice that his daughter worried about such things.. a trait she definitely had received from her mother.

A faint sigh left his lips hearing her say such a thing about her being like her mom, of which he took a small breath before deciding to agree "You are like her.. in numerous ways, but you are also very uniquely different from her.. at the same time."

Usually he would have issues talking about Kate's mother.. but it seemed to be getting easier over time.. a little anyhow. He started to really begin eating now before pausing "Oh and about what you said earlier... with the whole covered in mud.. I bet you would find a way to make it work for you.." a faint smile showed across the fathers face before he started to eat some more obviously quite hungry..

The rest of the meal was spent in silence as she mulled over what he said laughing softly at the thought of being covered in such a substance. As time went by her plate gradually emptied until there was nothing left except for a few spots of food and she picked up her plate. Humming she cleaned and then offered leftovers before placing them in the fridge as well.

In all good honesty they probably weren't going to be able to rat all of it before they left. Because she never used percise mesurments she ended up making way more then the two of them could handle and it ended up going bad. Now all that was left was the cake so she oulled out the smaller desser plate and set them down while handing him the kinife. "After tonight I don't want to cut myself again." she said chuckling as she hugged him once more.

Kate had always been the clingy type content to ne held and cuddleed even at her age. Once or twince she'd been pulled aside by disoproving mothers about dating men so much older then her when she was around her father. Of course she never mentioned it to him, it never seemed like that big a deal.

Seth was rather used to his daughter cooking to much for the both of them, but in saying that it was better to have more, then to not have enough. Of which that was the problem with his cooking,.. usually never would left overs even exist.. and sometimes you were lucky enough to get a full serving because he would misjudge the proportions upon preparing the food. That was why most times he left the cooking up to Katelyn.

He was finished with the food that she had prepared now a soft smile crossing his face as he looked over at his daughter with his deep blue eyes before slowly speaking "Thats a good.." he was slightly thrown of by the hug but was not complaining his speaking continuing shortly after the interruption "idea.. was what I was meant to say.."

One thing he knew about Kate that unlike most girls her age, she was still a huge fan of being held and cuddled especially by him which made it feel all the more special, every time that they hugged anyhow. "It sure is good that we get to spend such time together.. although this two months will be even better.. it has to be the longest I have been able to take off and for once money is completely not an issue.."

"I know that's fantastic dad. We have almost the whole summer together now." she explained as she set the dessert plates on the table in front of him and sat back down. Greedily she eyed the cake having quite the sweet tooth. "Hurry and cut it!" she almost seemed to whine at the though of an entire cake sitting there for much longer. Unlike her mother paitence had never been her virture at all.

"So after the camping trip, what are we going to do? Usually you have to go back up to work after our week is done." she genuinly was curious because she usually sat at home during the summer or swam. Somtimes she'd go out to the mall with friends but it really wasn't all that interesting. So what would happened they'd end up wasting his rare vacation time doing nothing other then what they usually did on the days he was off. Surely she could think of something.

Impaitently she shifted in her seat her focus back on the cake after that question. If it was the bakery she thought it was they had the best cake in the world and they didn't get it that often. Then again in her opinioon they didn't get dessert often enough. About once or twice a week to be more percise. That was the only thing that her father would never budge on, too much candy.

It made him smile a little seeing as her sweet tooth was getting the better of her again, her lack of impatience definitely something she had acquired of Seth instead of her mother whom had been one of the most patient people.. of which he had known. Slowly he grabbed a knife starting to begin slicing it before turning to face her as she continued to speak.

He thought for a moment about this before smiling and responding "well.. I think if we were to go to the beach would you complain?" Seth knew for a fact she enjoyed swimming, and so it was probably one of the best things the father could have suggested. Deliberately the knife had been moving slowly so that when her gaze returned back to the cake Katelyn would see that he was lightly teasing her. After all he was strict enough when it came to desserts. They rarely ever had more then 2 desserts a week, it was just his rule..

Sure he knew Kate did not agree with it, but part of him knew she could not be spoilt.. since everything else that she wanted, he allowed most of the time anyhow. Finally he started to cut the cake into pieces before sliding a plate with a reasonable sized piece on it. "Also with the break.. I would not mind.. even if we just hung out like we usually do after you finish school.. but one thing is certain.. camping is a must for us.."

"Of course Daddy I'd loved to go to the beach with you." she said softly hugging him before taking her plate and greedily consuming her cake. There was going to be left over dessert she knew, which meant she could sneak some when he went to sleep. "I already have my stuff packed for the camping trip and everything, I got a little carried away." flushing softly she returned to her cake.

It was only when the dessert was finished she picked up the plates and did the dishes, smiling softly. He'd be asleep in a few hours then she could really indulge her sweet tooth. "Dishes are done." she comments placing them in the diswasher before putting away the leftovers. "I think I'm going to go to bed 'kay dad. That way I'll be up early to spend time with you alright?"

It was always nice to get hugged by his daughter, they had a nice warmth to them and no matter what his mood was they would always help him calm down or feel level headed. Something about them made most things seem less important to him, for example there had been many times that he had been quite stressed but a hug later and everything felt a lot better.. thanks to Katelyn.

Although he knew she would sneak some more of what was left of the cake upon him sleeping, he did not mind.. After all Seth had known for quite a while upon sleeping she would sneak in some junk food, yet at least she was not eating as much as some people did in their days. "Okay then Katelyn.. I guess I will go sleep soon as well then to wake up nice and early,"

Seth smiled knowing she was doing this whole go to bed early act so that she would not have to be up to late to eat the rest of the cake.. or most of it anyhow yet he simply acted as if he was completely clueless to what was going on. Instead he started by doing the dishes taking them to the sink and rinsing them off before starting to wash them. Sure.. they had a dishwasher but sometimes it was best to clean them personally. When their was so little to clean anyhow.

Kate walked to her bedroom and turned down her sheets, she had not intention of sleeping yet. In fact she'd been dying to take a bath so she grabbed her towel and robe and padded down the all to the guest bathroom and it's roman style tub. She knew he would hear water running so she really didn't feel the need to tell him. Starting the bath she filled it with her favorite bubbles and sighed softly.

Lately she'd been having very improper dreams about her father, not that she choose to aknowledge them. It always started off as something simple like they were ate the cabin alone and she'd be in bed. Then arms would wrap around her caressing her breasts through the thin sleeping shirt, pinching the pert pink nipples. It always felt wonderful and then she'd hear him speaking to her. Though he never called her by her name, but her mother's. It was rather odd.

Shaking her head she pulled off her pajamas and folded them on the toilet seat before getting in and lounging amounges the levender scented foam that she loved so much. Kate planned to bathe for about an hour byt then he'd be upstairs in bed and she could get her cake.

Seth knew that although she had said she was going to sleep, Katelyn would be in no rush to actually do such a thing. Upon hearing the running water from the guest bathroom he smiled lightly before simply just walking past that area straight to his room. Sometimes the thought had crossed him to take a peak at his daughter when she was naked, but he always managed to fight the urges since it would be morally wrong if he actually did such a thing.

A few times lately he had been having a dream actually where it involved them camping but things quickly went to the two doing things to each other except it seemed the name that escaped his lips each time a name was said was her mothers. Obviously this dream was just showing him how much he missed her mother, and how much she looked like her.

Sometimes it was hard to deal with since that was being the case. He walked into the office deciding to double check the booking he had made for the camping, it was a place that pretty much let you camp where ever you wanted although without a booking it would be illegal and after making sure it was all okay, Seth turned of the computer and decided to head up to his room and begin packing early for tomorrow of which after he would probably just go to sleep knowing the cake would not be there upon waking up.

As expected she snuck downstairs after her bath quickly consuming a good quarter of the cake and drinking a large glass of milk to wash it down. Humming softly she cleaned of the fork she used and placed it in the dishwasher. When she was little she used to feel bad when she did this now it was just a common occurance and once she was done she headed to bed. After all tomorrow they were going to head up for thier camping trip which meant getting up a little earlier then usual.

The moment she fell asleep the dream started once again involving her father. This time the images assulted her with so much realism she actually woke with the call of "Dad!" dying on her lips her breathing uneven and her skin flushed. Almost sub-conciously she rubbed her thighs togeter feeling the moisture of arousal drying on them and the flush increased. She simply hoped that her Father hadn't heard her call.

After slipping out of bed to change she curled back under the covers her hands by her head. That was the most realistic one yet and it confused her very much. She knew they had to mean something right? But what it meant was what left her so confused. It was her father and no daughter should dream of thier father in that manner and this time it had been her name he whispered not her mother's.

If Seth actually knew of the dreams his daughter had, it was possible that part of him would want to make them come true since he sometimes had similar dreams with her inside them of which it used to be her mother, but that disappeared after a little while when the two of them kept so close. Lucky for her he had not heard her call out his name from her lips but instead he laid relaxed in bed silent dreaming a more standard dream.

Although he did not mind the dreams they did confuse him when they did arouse since one was not meant to feel such a way about their own child, yet with the two being so close.. part of him found that it could accept the fact but the majority of him simply hid it incase if she found out how he felt, that something might change for the worst between them. Something he would not be able to deal with since to him she was always Daddy's Girl.. and he was hesitant to state he possibly had a want for her.

Slowly his eyes shot open as he awoke a little earlier then expected as at a glance he noticed the time was extremely early morning. Still now that he actually felt awake he felt a slight need to go to the computer and watch a few dirty movies that were hidden in the contents of the hard drive. Creeping quietly to the main office his finger pressed on the button as he now waited for it to begin its boot sequence so that he could login once ready.

The vivid dream aside Kate slept soundly the rest of the night her dreams nothing more then quickly passing images that would make no sense upon waking. Still she also woke up very early in the morning shortly after her father and was unable to fall back asleep so she sat up and took her book of her nightstand. Her father would be up in a few hours and it would be easy enough to stay occupied until then.

Halfway through the 8th chapter she heard movement coming from her dad's room and she checked the time. He was up as well? How odd, maybe it was just to go to the bathroom or some such thing, she'd just stay in here so as not to make him stay awake. But instead of the familer shuffling steps of his half awake form he sounded very awake and headed towards his office.

Delicatly she slipped of her bed and put on the rather childish cartoon slippers that she was so fond of and eased out of her room. The red head snuck silently towards his office intend on surprising him. However she paused at the partially open door catching sight of what he had decided to watch and it surprised her. Flushing she headed towards her room and shut the door.

The computer never had been one to take long to actually boot up once turned on and quickly he typed in his password watching the icons on the desktop come up on the screen before he started clicking into files heading towards a location that had hidden a few videos of which his mind seemed to be craving. Subconsciously part of him felt as if he was doing this to forget about the dreams he had about his daughter sometimes.

He double clicked a video that was simply what the porno industry would call a general fuck beginning with an oral then finishing with the females pussy getting the member of the man of which it finished simply with the females taking the cum over her face drinking some of it down. It seemed (not to his knowledge) that Katelyn would have seen part of the oral as it really started to get into it of which he heard what sounded like the shutting of a door.

Part of him wondered if she had heard or seen anything upon the screen as his hand at the time had lightly been rubbing his member slowly making it erect of which as he decided to close it but leave the computer open for now he headed up towards her room lightly knocking on the door, "Katelyn... are you awake?" His voice was soft and gentle simply wanting to fill his curiosity to see if she had really seen anything knowing if she was awake she would not deny it, well generally since the two never lied to each other.. but sometimes just kept the truth from each other.. which in a way was similar

The teen froze softly in her bed at the sound of her father's voice and her eyes widened. Not wanting to lie to him she swallowed before speaking. "Yeah, I just woke up a second ago? Is everything okay Dad?" slipping off her bed she padded acroos the carpet and opened the door.

She hadn't seen much but her father's hand teasing himself hard, which meant he had to be watching something of the XXX variety. She hadn't intended on bargining in on his private moment. It was more the moisture that flooded her virgin core at the thought of him stroking himself to a movie. Smiling she kissed his cheek softly. "I was so excited I set my alarm too early and it just woke me up."

Hopefully that lie would explain the sound of her door opening. After all she often pushed her alarm off her side table when it went off and on partially wooden floors it made quite the racket. "Did I wake you up as well or were you already up? Are you excited about our camping trip?"

Back
Top Bottom