Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Master's Businees. (KolathxRayn_Chain)

Kolath

Pulsar
purplemagicianmod.jpg

Jeric Torviell walked into his castle home. He handed his cape and sword to one of the servants standing by the door. His butler came forward bowing, â??Welcome home master Jeric, I trust your trip went well?â? Jeric growled softly his eyes narrowing. â??I would say it didnâ??t. The humans are getting more and more restless they are not happy with the land we gave them after the war.â? He sighed taking the glass of elven wine that one of his other servants brought sipping it lightly. â??I mean donâ??t they realize that we could have wiped them totally out rather than letting them live.â? His man shrugged, â??Humans live a short life and forget easily master.â? Jeric sighed looking like the whole world weighed on his shoulders. â??It is frustrating Fryan that is all I will say.â? The butler nodded, â??I assumed you would be in such a mood when you returned so I took the liberty of getting you something to vent onâ?¦she waits for you tied to your bed master.â? Jeric laughed, â??Thank you old friend I shall go enjoy myself soon.â?

neko.jpg
Dahlia sat on the very large bed shackles on her wrists leading to the bed posts leaving her enough chain to reach the end of the bedm but no further, and shackles on her ankles the chains reaching to the end posts of the bed with a few feet of chain to allow her to the very vack of the bed. She also wore a collar and attached was a leash for when her new master walked in incase he wished to take ahold of her like the pet she was mean to be. She lay there like a kitten curled up in a ball her ears perked up with a few siver piercings, her multi colored eyes looked around the room. All she had to cover herself were a bra and lace thong. Her long hair flowed down over her shoulders and over her breasts, her skin was soft and being a neko her tail was swaying back and forth waiting for her master, a little frightened since she didn't know who it was.

Jeric slowly climbed the stairs to his master bedroom. He wondered what Fryan had gotten him but wasnâ??t worried. He stopped outside the room his hands on the doors for a moment having made sure she could hear his footsteps up to the door. Waiting a moment he suddenly pushed the large oaken door wide open as he stepped into the room. He smiled seeing her chained hand and foot to the bed. â??Well welâ?¦Fryan always did have good taste.â? The doors swung shut with a wave of his hand. He came over to her his finger trailing along one of her checks forcing her chin up as it ran under it. â??What is your name girl?â?

Dahlia watched as he new master entered the room a little surprised at hi appearance tilting her head to the side a little until he came over to her. Since she was not chainded down just chain so she had limited movement she repositioned her self on her knees looking up at him nudging his hand with her head sofly before looking up at him, "My name is Dahlia, Master," She said softly. She looked over him quickly as her soft sweet eyes looked over him and looked up at him a little nervous her ears flattened against the back of her head as her tail swayed back and forth not too sure what to make of him yet, even though he seemed to be a little gentle. Realizing she was looking up at him she lowed her eyes to the bed her head remaining up where he had it, "I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to look at my better without permission, Master." She said softly, taught not to look at them unless they order or wish it.

He smiled softly as his hand brushing down over her neck. â??Good girl,â? he suddenly grabbed her leash grabbing the back of her head forcing her to look at him and pulling her close to his face as he leaned in a little. â??You know your place, I can see that but you need to learn that though I will treat you well if you cross me I can be very cruel and this is as good a reason as any.â? He pushed her hard down onto the bed moving over to the wall where a key hung. He came over unlocking her bonds grabbing her leash again and pulling her out of the bed keeping the leash tight enough so she could follow but have no slack. He led her out of the room and then over to one of the other two doors on this level which opened ahead of them the room was small and nearly empty except for harness hanging from the ceiling.

She smiled purring lightly at his touch and let out a yelp as he grabbed her forcefully, not expecting it, once being dragged down the halls and to the room she looked at the harnesses and brought her hands up to her masters arm holding tightly in fear, "Please master, I won't cross you or displease you sir, my only place is to please you, never upset you." She said in a whimper obviously frightened of this room looking up at him wanting to leave this room as she held tightly to him she looked down at the floor again knowing she shouldn't look up since it wasn't her place to or so she was taught.

Jeric growled softly grabbing her by the hair and moving her over toward the harness. â??You my pet need to be shown what will happen if you do displease me so you will learn not to.â? He took the leash off leaving the collar. He tied her hands behind her with the leash being more than a little rough with her. pulling her to her feet he forced her to look him in the eyes, â??When either I speak to you or you speak to me you will look me in the eye from now on.â? He kissed her roughly.

She yelped in surprised, use to having her hair pulled by her trainer, but hearing his order confused her since she was taught never to look at her master unless he or she wished her to. She looked up at him whimpering in fear as she spoke softly tugging to get her hands free. from the leash crying out in pain as the leash hurt her wrists, "Master please, I will never disobey you, please don't hurt me, Sir." She begged softly looking up at him as she asked before being cut off by his kiss her eyes widening in surprise but she didn't move, she accepted the kiss her soft lips against his, noticing his roughness with her.

His hand brushed down over her ass gently pressing a finger against her rear entrance before he pulled her head back with her hair. â??Will you really not?â? he stepped back from her smiling and lowering the harness. â??I believe you my pet. So I will not punish you but I do wish to play with you my pet.â? He kissed her neck as he got the harness ready on the ground so she could lay down on it without trouble. â??Are you a virgin pet?â?

She looked up at him glad that he believed her, nerver been beaten or anything before but when she heard his questiong she nodded her head with a sigh, "Yes master, I am," She said to him as she remained still watching him, wondering what he was going to do to her, "Master, if you would, please if you do, take it from me, would you please for my first time, be gentle, please sir." She asked looking up at him, her eyes begging him to.

He smiled kissing her neck and rubbing her breasts lightly. â??I will take it pet with my own cock I will not allow anything else to take your virginity from me.â? He gently pushed her back in between the robes of the harness and motioned toward it. â??Lay down pet I will take your virginity in my own time.â? He looked at her waiting for her to obey.

She purred feeling his lips on her neck again and did as he commanded laying down looking at the harnesses, "Why must these be used master?" She asked softly wondering but not wanting to step her bounds on questioning him. She felt odd being put in harnesses since she knew there was no way out of them and her master could put her in many different strange positions.

He smiled rubbing his hands over her body. â??Iâ??m not sure they do tonight pet but I am still deciding.â? He leaned down kissing her neck lightly brushing his teeth against her pulse. â??Does my pet have a preference how she is restrained when I break her to my will?â? he brushed his hand down running it between her legs playing lightly with her pussy lips and brushing against her clit as well.

She gave a soft moan as his hands wandered but purred lightly feeling him at her neck leaning her neck to the side a little looking at him, shaking her head, "Um just not upside down please, and master, I will do as you please, that is what I was trained for, is to do as you please, I will do what ever you wish master please, don't break me," She said as she was put in the harness feeling strange in them as she whimpered against the feeling of him rubbing her.

He smiled nodding, â??not upside down pet.â? He raised her up in the harness lifting her about three feet off the ground. He smiled positioning her face down as though she was laying on her stomach in the bed. Except that the harness bent her knees forward as though she was kneeling on the bed and spread them wide. He smiled leaving her hanging there as he walked around her slowly making sure she was where he wanted her. he pulled a gag from his sleeve and reached down, â??Open.â?

She looked at him nodding as she opened her mouth willingly knowing exactly what that was used for, but before she took it into her mouth she asked, "Master this is my first time will you please be gentle when taking it from me?" She asked, refering to her virginity, just wanting to be sure since she didn't want it to hurt. She took the ball gag into her mouth and waited for him to fasten it.

He smiled brushing her hair back before fastening the gag in place. â??I promise that I will be gentle when I take your virginity.â? He moved back around behind her his hands brushing up her legs in the harness. â??You have beautiful skin my dear pet.â? He brushed his hand up over her ass giving one hard spank to one of her cheeks before gently rubbing against her tail. â??Mmmm now to learn what you love.â? He spanked her again hard watching for any sign of enjoyment.

Dahlia smiled purring at the feeling of his touch until he spanked her, letting out a moan and a yelp, not expecting it, but moaned, not sure why she liked it but she did. And with the gag in her mouth she couldn't say anything to him making her helpless to what ever he did to her. She looked back at him blushing brightly as though she didn't mean to moan at being struck.

He smirked one of his hands brushing between her legs started to rub at her virgin pussy lightly as he spanked her ass once more. He was going to enjoy this pet she seemed very responsive and sensitive. He smiled leaning in and tonguing her pussy lightly slipping it inside her. he pulled back and his hand came down on her pussy hard spanking it like he had been her ass forcing a finger deep into her pussy just making sure to leave her hymen intact.

her eyes widened as she looked back at him moaning as he licked her and then yelped yet again from the spank on her sensitive tight pussy her body shaking a bit obviously it was a little hard for her there than her ass, but soon moans came through the gag in her mouth making her saliva slide down her chin a little.

He smiled moving his one finger inside her tight pussy slowly growling before he stepped away from her moving over to a table. He pulled two items from the table and slowly came back to her. he rubbed one of the long thin items against her pussy smiling. â??Just getting this wet my dear.â? He then moved it back to her ass and started to slowly slip the thin dildo into her tight ass with slow but constant pressure.

Moaning in pain she looked at her master shaking her head as she whipered her body tensing despite the fact she was trying to relax so it would not hurt so much. She felt it entering her and the sting of her body being torn a little form her ass being even too tight for the small toy. She tried to take slow breaths despite her heart racing wanting him to stop and leave her ass alone but knew it would not happen.

He pushed it deeper slowly till the base was pressing against her hole holding it in. he smiled his fingers rubbing down over stroking her cunt lightly as he touched a rune on the base of the butt plug. The magic in the item started and made it start to slowly pulse in vibration inside he ass as his fingers explored her wet snatch.

She looked back quickly at him shaking her hear since she didn't want him using his fingers her hole getting very wet as she moaned against the feeling of the vibrations of the plug once all the way in, She squirmed a little in pleasure her vagina getting soaking wet despite she was still a virgin she was still turned on and this was a new feeling to her to have the plug in.

Back
Top Bottom