Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For Shemales To Milk

xXRyuJunkieXx

Supernova
As the title says I'm looking for maybe one or two partners who are willing to play a shemale that ends up getting in a situation where she ends up getting milked. Now either you can play the shemale or I can it doesn't matter and she can be human, furry, or anthro. I do have a few ideas in mind but we can think of something else if none of them catch your interest. However before messaging me I would like it if you did indeed read my rules which can be found in this thread.

1. This one can be set in a fantasy or modern setting. An adventurer is out exploring the wilderness. Not realizing the time it starts getting dark and she decides to stay in a nearby cave for the night not realizing that it's no ordinary cave. It's actually an entrance to a tentacle pit. Of course it takes a real interest in you and decided to keep you and toy with you and your package in between your legs.

2. You work for this company that produce a special type of milk. Being a low level employee the secret ingredient is kept secret from you. One day you become nosy and sneak into one of the milk producing rooms only to find out they been using semen from futa women and shemales like yourself to make the special milk. Of course you end up getting getting captured and well lets just say you're going to become one of their new producers.

3. Unknown to you it seems that you have a personal stalker that's been keeping an eye on you for the last few months watching your every move and your daily routines. One night when you're finally alone she strikes, kidnapping you and taking you to somewhere unknown where she'll have her way with you.

Well those are the idea I have. We can discuss kinks and other things through PMs. I should also mention that these will be more smut based than story driven so if you're looking for more plot look somewhere else. However if you're interested hit me up with a PM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom