Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadowrun Splintered State I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her words are low, almost inaudible, "I am great with toys, tools, doors and systems, I use people the same way. I hate people and nice, my three best friends are programs. Now Koombayah, and let's can the crap. You want my help to raise the fee, I can handle that." She raises her deck to the height of the table, then lowers it again. Darkwalker catches the connection to programs though the friends comment is hollow. She really does like computers better than people, though she doesn't have any friends program or otherwise. There is no interfacing tools connections.

~~~~~~~~Everyone~~~~~~~~​

Suzie left, and after a few minutes returned with everyone order, passing them around the table. She hung around for a few more minutes to make sure that everyone was satisfied before returning to her counter, leaving behind the check as well, the paltry amount of 10 Nuyen.

As you sit and discuss your roles in the coming meeting, the time of said meeting draws closer, the sun beginning to make its decent from the heavens. It would not be long before you would need to leave.

Lubash

After eating his doughnut Lubash placed two Nuyen on the table, his share of the meal, before leaning back in his chair. "So, looks like our appointment is coming up. We'll need to go soon if we don't want to be late."

Lace glanced back and forth, then shrugged and rose. 'To the meeting, then. Perhaps Dark Walker can handle the plesentries and Firewire the negtations.'

Lace put down a bit of scrip to cover her meal and fell in with the others.

Dark Walker replied, "All right, Firewire. if you need my help, just say the word or give me a sign." Then he put down share meal and joined the group heading to the meet.

120px-20988cb18c2ca2c0d063217f759e25e1.jpg
Firewire was one of the first up and out of her chair as the others made it clear it was time to go. Her bag hit her shoulder as she headed for the door, she let it close behind her as she scanned the streets. She followed the others, Dark had said she had negotiations, ok. "If I need a pick up I'll place my left hand on my hip, a distraction or shift in subject, I'll flip my hair. Can you keep up?''

~~~~~~~~~~Everyone~~~~~~~~​

Leaving the Soycafe Coffee shop you have a moment to consider where you are going. The Banshee is located out in the Barrens, the lawless land around Seattle, where if the cops do show up to help, its already a few hours to late. Where gangs are the enforcers, and everyone is looking out for number one.

"Right then, come on," Toon's snake intoned as the group moved. He led them over to his van, still appearing as a harmless delivery van that was common enough even out in the Barrens. He paused before it, taking a deep breath. It was always a little uncomfortable to invite anyone into his place. Ultimately he sighed and opened the back doors, motioning for anyone who wanted to get in.

The back was far from a standard delivery van. The ceiling held some sort of contraption that, based on the ammo belts, could only be a mounted gun. Rotordrones were stored in racks along the sides, the spacious interior made smaller by the liberal amounts of armor plating along the outside.

Joint Post: Daredevil and Tenshi

Lace gave a soft whistle. “Is this a delivery van or a tank?”

Dark Walker feels his way around the interior and mutters, “More like a cross between a hummer and a greyhound bus.”

The blond girl nodded. “Looks like something you would see in the trids.” She looked at the mechanical serpent and gave a dimpling smile. “I like it, Toon. Mind if I ride with you? I'm a bit dubious about taking my scooter into the Barrens.”

“I think I'll tag along to if that's all right?” Dark Walker added.

"It's Foster's," Toon answered Lace's question, the title clearly the name of the van rather than claiming it belonged to some unknown Foster. The young man flushed a little and looked away from Lace's smile, the memory of her getting all but naked back in the cell still somewhat fresh in his mind. Nor was he particularly used to being complimented on his work. "Sure," intoned the snake as its master shrugged. "If you're coming than come on in, just don't touch any of the...accessories."

Lubash

Lubash let out a small whistle at the sight of the equipment on the truck. "Damn, you don't do things by halves do ya?"

Considering their options, the Ork nodded to himself before walking over. "I suppose I'll climb into the back then. You never know if you might need a little extra muscle."

Firewire felt all the more trepidation as this day progressed, for now she had to get into this tricked out delivery van. She envisioned the creepy clown leaning out the window. "Hey little girl, want some candy? Just climb in back." These words slipped out of her mouth in her best creepy old man voice as she did just that. Climbed into the van. She looked for a place to sit for the transit, the Barrens weren't a comfortable place though she had seen worse. Since they were not known for comfort, she decided to sit and see what she could link with. Rest her eyes so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom