Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Sweet Revenge (rawrpancakes & Kratos)

Penny went back and forth from her dresser to the suitcase on her bed. She stached each item of clothing in it's respectable spot. She had so much to pack that if it wasn't organized it wouldn't all fit. She was going to be at her uncles house for two weeks while her parents were on their second honeymoon. Their 20th Anniversary was in two days and they wanted to be in Bahamas by then. They were going to stay there for a week before leaving and going on a cruise for the second week.

When she was finally packed she went to the mirror in her room and double checked her appearance. She ran her fingers through her wavy blonde hair and looked into her own dark green eyes. She blushed as she slid her hand down over the front of her dress feeling the curve of her breasts and the heat between her legs. She'd been feeling things she shouldn't be feeling lately and she hadn't had time to this morning. Apparently she didn't now either as she heard a honk outside. She grabbed her suitcase and ran down the stairs and out the front door to meet her taxi.

For quite some time, Seth had planned revenge on his brother for a reason only the two knew.. it had taken some consideration on what would have the most effect and he had kept the grudge hidden from his own brother so it would be a surprise when he did decide to use it. Now the perfect timing was prepared and the 30 year old was glad that finally the mother and father of his niece would finally be away, of which they had no one else to rely on other then the Uncle of the family.. aka him.

The male himself was a little to his different, of which he preferred to keep his dark brown hair longer slightly to the point of it almost reached his green eyes, it's style was a simply a little messy and although the thirties had hit him a touch in the stomach he was doing reasonable for his fitness level. His blue eyes looked out at the house now as he waited inside the taxi, as a surprise he had decided to come meet her in person for the trip up to his mansion.. a place she would not leave in a hurry.. He had plans to use Penny to have the most effect on his brother, but also .. well she had definitely inherited her mothers beauty to the point of originally he was jealous when his brother had found his wife.. but that jealousy had ended quite a while ago, after all she started to get older.. and well their daughter started to show as quite promising.

She thanked the cab driver as he took her suitcase from her and put it in the trunk. She opened the door and got into the cab surprised to hee her Uncle Seth already inside. "Uncle Seth! No one told me you were going to be in the cab that picked me up!"

She sat beside him and fastened her seat belt. She looked over at Seth and noted how handsome he was. In her physical state she picked up on more little things than she normally would have. Like the front of his jeans. she couldn't stop glancing down at the front of his jeans knowing what was in them.

Seth showed a small smile across his face after hearing his name from her lips noticing the peculiar way she was acting at this moment, how her eyes seemed to be lost gazing towards his groin region.. They would not be able to do anything in the taxi,.. well not unless he tipped the driver, which at this rate could possibly happen as he looked at his niece for a moment.

"It has been a while Penny... I am surprised you even remember my name since my brother does not let me visit often.." yes.. for now he was just keeping up the act of being the brother of her father.. but truth was he had wants.. and revenge really was going to be sweet.. for the both of them that he was going to guarantee.

She blushed lightly because she knew that she had been caught looking at him in places no 15 year old girl should be looking at on a 30 year old man. She sat back in her seat and looked at the back of the seat in front of her. "I know daddy doesn't let you visit often and I've never understood why, but you've always been my favorite uncle and I was always excited when you could come over to visit." She smiled at him before returning her gaze to the seat. She happened to meet the driver's eyes in the rearview mirror and noticed his odd look. Then she realized how strange all of this may seem to a stranger.

Seth noticed the taxi driver seemed to be looking at the wierdly before just shrugging giving up trying to understand what he had just saw. For someone that girl was calling Uncle.. she really gave him odd looks.. almost as if she had a lust that needed filling.. and he seemed to have no issues supplying such a thing, maybe this was what they did sorta thing.. or maybe this was her overly aged boyfriend and the whole Uncle title was just a joke.. he as unsure and so just started to drive anyhow now just paying attention to the road.

"It won't take us long to get to my mansion from here.. Brother thought I was further away then I am.. but what he does not know.. is sometimes best not even considered to be told to him.. Don't you agree Penny?"

"I do agree Uncle Seth" she told him. He was putting ideas into her head that really should not be there. If he lived as close as he made it seem she may be able to come and visit him more often. Without her parents knowledge. She smiled to herself and then decided to run the idea past her uncle. "Uncle Seth if you do live close maybe I could somehow come out to see you more often. I wouldn't have to tell my parents. I could tell them I was going to Jenny's and come to your place instead..." She blushed a little with the talk about decieving her parents so that maybe, just maybe, she could spend more time with her handsome uncle.

Seth had partially expected somewhat for Penny to say such a thing when he had said that he was closer then what was known. It sure did sound like a nice idea to him which had been the main reason why he had mentioned it. Now that she knew of such a thing.. she probably would not be able to help herself but visit betraying her father without him even probably catching on until it would be far to late. "I am fine with that.. after all, you are family.. and I would like to see you more.." The driver just continued to drive ignoring the conversation.. at least soon enough he would be dropping the two off.

She smiled softly at the knowledge that her uncle wanted to see her as well. She continued to stare out of the window memorizing the way to his house when she soon saw a mansion. It was beautiful not to mention huge. she remembered her uncle saying just a bit ago that he lived in a mansion. She turned to him and asked him, "Is that your house?" as she pointed to the mansion.

The house obviously was his most expensive thing within his grasp,.. compared to his brother he had always been more successful and on top of that he had no wife or child to support.. although if the time came, he would probably try to take Penny of his hands altogether. "That it is.. you wait until you see what is inside, I would have got the limo driver to pick you up.. but I wanted it to be a surprise.."

She stared up at the house in amazement as they drove closer and then up to the door. She could fit like 10 or more of her houses in there. She wondered what all rooms he had. "Do you have a game room? Do you have a pool? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you have?" She continued with her questioning until she realized it was time to get out.

Seth could not help but lightly laugh as the questions seem to pour from her mouth before he could even get a chance to answer them, instead they had now stopped since it was time to actually get out. "To answer your questions.. why not see for yourself?.. as for rooms I myself have forgotten.. it has many and that is all I know,.. and the pool and spa are great to relax in" The mansion itself could probably house about twenty or so people quite comfortably, without any quarrel. Possibly even thirty and all it would have is.. a few servants, him and hopefully someday Penny within it. He paid the cab driver and tipped him before getting out and opening her door for her. "Come now.. wait until you see inside.."

She couldn't wait to go inside so when Seth opened her door she hopped out. She ran for the door and got half way there before she remembered, "My suitcase" she started to run back down to the cab, but by the time she got back down the stairs the cab was gone. "Uncle seth! My suitcase was in the trunk!"

Seth could not help but lightly laugh after realizing she had left such a thing. Instead he thought for a moment before speaking "I don't think we can do much about it right now.. later we can go buy you things to replace what you would have brought.. how about that?.." truth was he already had a spare room setup for this incident, little did she know that he had actually tipped the cab driver to do such a thing. He had a few rooms setup for her actually.. although the one that he would show that would be unlocked had a lot of fashionable clothes and other assorted things including makeup products and almost anything a girl could want. "Well lets at least give you a small tour.. how about it Penny?"

She frowned wondering why he laughed that her suitcase was now lost forever, but when he mentioned buying her new things she smiled. She was a girl. She loved shopping. So why turn him down on his offer? "I have a feeling the tour won't be so small" she told him as she walked back up to the door. The door itself was huge and expensive looking. She couldn't wait to see the inside.

It was obvious a full tour would take to long, but the thing was he only had to show some of the key features of the mansion.. Slowly he knocked on the door of which the doors were opened showing two servants "Your back Master Seth.." Seth just simply nodded walking past the gesturing Penny to follow. "Since this place is so large.. I will just show you the places worth seeing,.. for example.. This is the chef's area.. but most of the time they reside in that kitchen.." his finger pointed towards there door. The eating area was huge and like a hall of it's own, then they continued as he showed the games room, and then a few more key spots like the spa, entertainment section and finally there own personalized theater. "Now.. I want to show you your room, and then possibly my room and that will be the end of the tour.. and the servants you see around.. if you ever want something, just ask one of them.. they are here to make people who stay time more enjoyable.

She smiled and waved at the servants as she walked by them telling them Hi before she left. She followed her uncle into what he called the chef's area. She wanted to go through the door he pointed to, but told herself she would later because she needed to pay attention to Seth right now. With each different room she grew more and more in love with the place. "You have everything!" She knew the next 2 weeks were going to be a blast. She was excited to see the room she would be staying in for the next 2 weeks, following right behind him as he walked.

A laugh lightly left Seth before he slowly nodded "Everything that makes life more interesting at least.." Slowly he started to walk towards the room of which was to be hers for as long as she wanted it. Stopping at the door a soft smile crossed the thirty year olds face before he spoke to his niece "Penny.. this is your room, I hope you like it.. now open it to see for yourself.." the smile still showed his blue eyes watching her wanting to see the surprise on her face upon seeing her room.

Penelope slowly opened the door in front of her. What the opened door revealed caused her eyes to grow big and her mouth to gape open. She stood in shock for only a matter of seconds before she screamed and started jumping up and down. She turned to her uncle and hugged him to her tightly before releasing him. She ran inside the huge room and spun around looking at everything a 15 year old girl could ever want. Everything from a four post bed with a canopy to fireplace with a plasma screen tv above the mantel. She saw another door and opened it revealing her own bathroom which was also attached to a walk in closet. It was like a dream come true. She could hardly believe this was her own room. She turned to find her uncle watching herand she screamed again and ran at him hugging him once more. "It's perfect. I love it! thank you so so much!"

The reaction was quite expected from Penny as she saw what she had as her room, since after all he did not know any female teenager that would not be excited after seeing a room like that. Since after all it had everything they could ever want, and if she ever did want anything else Seth was sure he could arrange it for her. Feeling her hug him once again he simply smiled before hugging her back lightly "I hope it is all okay, it is a shame you lost what you were going to bring here.. but I am sure everything you need is in this room.. or at least that is what I hope, but if you do need anything else just ask.." Slowly he now started to lead them away from her room "finally the last room of the tour and then you may do what you want, and every unlocked door you have access to.." It would take them about a minute or so to reach his room of which he decided to start a little conversation for the walk "Think your going to enjoy your stay here?"

"It doesn't matter that I lost some things. With what i have now I wouldn't need anything I would have brought. The things you've gotten me are so much better." She smiled at him as she followed him to his room wondering how lavish his room would be seeing how he had decked out hers. The way this was going she didn't think she would ever want to leave and she told him that. "I think I'll enjoy my stay here so much that I won't want to leave."

Her uncle sure liked the sound on Penny not leaving, that would truly get to his brother of which he decided to talk to Penny about such a thing "Well if you end up liking it so much, we could always arrange you staying here more.. full time" He said it quite innocently almost as if it would not have a catch but also as if it would be easy to organize or more to the point just hold her here only partially counting as kidnapping since she seemed consent. "Well.. here we are,.. my room" Slowly he opened the door revealing a rather well set out room, the bed a king size with what seemed to be expensive coverings, a flat screen upon a expensive looking glass table, of which everything he ever needed was within this room, yet still he always found himself using other rooms more so, as everything in it felt to much just for one person.

Penny thought about what it would be like to live here with her uncle in his house permanently. She would have anything she could ever want. All of her friends would be so impressed when they came over after school or for parties. She would have her own driver to driver her anywhere she wanted until she was old enough to get her license... She look up at her uncle and smiled, but then suddenly felta pang of guilt. "What about my mom and dad though? They're not going to just give me to you. They're my parents they love me and I love them and I don't want to hurt them. They've tried so hard to give me what I want." She stepped into his room as she said this. "My God..." she stated before running and jumping on his bed spreaing out spread eagle. Her hands and feet couldn't even reach the four corners it was so big.

His mind thought about how he would convince Penny that they would not mind, this of course would take quite some planning and so he simply stayed quite as she quickly was distracted by the room that, in his own mind was almost his paradise of the whole house. It was a great house but this had to be the best room when it came to relaxation and probably the most expensive if you looked at the size it was and what was in it compared to some of the more larger rooms with a lot less within them. A small laugh escaped him as he watched his niece personally test out the bed before speaking "pretty impressive right..? you can enter here when ever you like.. after all this room is way to big just for one person to be in all the time" it was a subtle hint of what was possibly to come yet he only left it at that before smiling and speaking "so what do you want to do first then Penny?.. you name it.. I either have it or can arrange it"

Penny momentarilly forgot about her parental worries at the mention of what she'd like to do. There were so many possibilities; go swimming, play games in the game room, watch movies in the theatre, go to the kitchen and test out his chefs, even just go hang out in her new room. She thought about it for a little while and knew she had atleast two weeks to do all of the stuff, but what was most important? Her stomach growled and answered her question for her. She'd been too excited this morning to eat anything and now that she was focused she realized she was hungry. "I think I should go talk to your chefs," she said with a giggle before climbing off his bed.

Back
Top Bottom