Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Female in need of a Fucking (Males or Futas welcome!)

Suzume Kaen

Super-Earth
Here are some storylines! For preference of RP, I would like to use PMs or Threads. I don't have Kik, Skype, Discord, or any other IMs, nor will I ever. So please don't ask for those. Just let me know if you want to RP over that.

Daniella is the submissive female. Don't ask for any changes on that. If you want to know about her kinks and looks here is the F-list: Daniella Benedetto. AND THERE ARE PICTURES IN THE LINK!!!! (I'm tired of people asking for a picture or description of her when the picture is IN THE LINK!) If you have any other ideas for a scenario, just let me know and we can work something out!

Daniella is a cop that went undercover to stop a drug ring. But what happens when the drug deals find out she's a cop? Simple, fuck her and use her.

-----------

Daniella works as a secretary for a CEO of a company. She does well at her job, but the CEO wants to use her for something other than keeping dates and taking notes.

-----------

Daniella has been sentenced to prison for assault and attempted murder. She found it worth it considering the reasons behind what she did, but she did know there was one problem. Everyone else in the prison... were futa, Daniella having been sent here due to there not being enough room at the female prison. She was the only female here which could be a problem... or it could be something good. Even the futanari guards use her. Daniella is fucked in the jail cells, in the Warden's office, in the showers, in the cafeteria, against the wall - everywhere.

-----------

Daniella is a personal servant of the Princess/Queen of the large kingdom to the North. It was easy to get cold and the Princess/Queen has a way to warming herself up.

-----------

And I wouldn't mind doing a Mass Effect or Dragon Age fandom. Just let me know and we'll work out the details. Just to be clear, I prefer doing an OC/OC kind of thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom