Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Present (Rayn_Chain x clonewar)

After a few house she woke to the light form washing her body cum was all over and inside of her body along with blood. "I warned you he would be mad" he kissed her lips the day woudl be longer periods of both light and dark. "would you like some cloths" he asked she had taken the rest of the night to heal. The dark had used her body while she slept using his own cock which was smaller then the toy. he offered her some more tea "Don't worry you have a full hour, well 50 minutes" he offered kissing her.

She looked up at him confused at first wondering who he was in a state of shock before she realized his touch was gentle and once clean she hugged him tightly, thank you master," She said as she looked up at him plainly sore as could be from what ever it was that had happened. "Yes, clothes would be nice." She said softly kissing him back hugging onto him tightly, "Isn't there some way of getting rid of him?" She asked softly.

He came out with a maids uniform it was black and white with enough cloth to hide most of her young abused body. "No it would kill me you see i was a weak child" His parents had forced a demon into them. They had been shocked when the demon took control locking him into his room all day and night. "you know i can see that he hurt you, and if i could i would fee you" He smiled wishing he could let her go but she would never be free.

She looked up at him sadly, "But I'm an obediant pet, why does he hurt me when I am willing to do as he pleases so long as long as he doesn't hurt me," She asked softly looking at the outfit then up to him shaking her head, "I would rather go naked, that would only tempt him more, unless you have something else." She said. "What if you could hide me from him? Would that work?" She asked curiously.

He found some of his costume cloth a pair of shorts vest and shirt that made her look like a very busty boy. "He is a demon and could find you just by you're heart beat" The cloths were orange and red. She looked good in them but the dark side was ultra masculine he like dresses and skirts he might get mad. "you should make him happy he won't stop but maybe he will hurt you unless f you make him happy" he pulled her close kissing her.

She looked up at him hugging tightly to him, "I prefer you master, I don't want him to come back, but I'll only do as he says in order to see you again." She said kissing him back before letting go of him and shaking her head at the clothing getting on the maid outfit but taking out the ruffles making it almost skin tight on her. Soon she bowed on the floor knowing he would show up soon and she had to try her hardest to please him with minimum damage done to her.

He hit her hard he was mad at her he knew she was playing house with his light side again the girl had to learn her place. He struck her then forced a ball gag into her mouth taking a bar with a chain that ran through it. He put her foot through a loop then another as he placed two simple padlocks on it. "I hope you don't mind being upside down" he pulled the chain she hit her head as she was hoisted into the air. he punched her stomach he was bad everyone liked the nice man no one liked the demon. "you know i can do this all day until you learn" he warned her as he continued to beat her body.

She screamed in pain looking at him angirly as she was hung upside down, worse yet she didn't know what it was he wanted her to learn, she tried to ask through the gag ball, learn what master? but all the came out was, "lrrrn aattt mssttr?" Her eyes begging him to tell her so he would stop this abuse on her and allow her to please him.

He did not wait for her to try and talk he used the belt on her making red marks even under his cloths that he cut of not to gently. "You have one master and that is me" he struck her over and over wondering what he should do next. "what should i do slave fire or ice' he asked pulling out a candle holder with five candles and a bowl of ice. "what slave you want both" he asked in a mocking tone.

Now she understood what was making him so angry and before he had offered the ice and fire she managed to say, Your my only master. But all that came out was, "Yrrr...mmm...onny... msstr," Even though it was a lie she didn't want him to hurt her any more. She shook her head no to both the offers and cried not wanting him to use either one of them. She hoped that he would change back soon because after being upside down too mong and not only does all the blood flow to your head and kill you but it hurt badly, seeing spots again shaking her head to try and clear it.

Adding two hooks her body was laid back so she hovered above the ground like a human table he began to leak wax onto her body. "I hope you like ice" the ice cooled the wax making it hard more quickly. When he peeled of the wax there was only red skin that looked like it hurt making the cold even more cold. "Ok now i hope you are eager for more" he exited the room in search of more toys. By the time her came back it was his lighter half with some ointment for the many burns.

She screamed as she hot wax was dripped onto her and her body shook when he used the ice. She felt tears escape her eyes and her vision was blurred so when he walked in she shook in fear looking at him wondering what that was. She would have tried to mumble it but all that came out were slurred words as she hung there looking at some type of oil watching him closely.

"Such a poor girl i know you must be in such pain" he lowered her onto the ground even that must have hurt him. He applied the ointment to her wounds there where dozens of them all over her naked body. "You know if you try to please him it will only make it worse" the man could not be made happy. He enjoyed inflicting pain in anyway he could not matter what he did, or what others did the anger grew. "now you must try to convince him he is the only one in the world" he kissed the girl on the lips holding her to his soft clothing.

She looked up at him, a little confused before she saw who it was and instantly hugged him tightly, "Master," She said softly hugging onto him tightly as she felt the pain going away. When she heard him she shook her head, "How an I suppose to do that when he knows I like y-" But she paused right there blushing brightly, "But when he knows I like you as a master and not him?" She asked.

He held her then turned his head to the side "There may be a way to prolong my time and shorten his but he will be very entry" The last time he had tried it the dark half had killed most of a family then burned there house down. He did not know what he would do if he told another person his weakness. "But i don't want to risk you, he is mad he may do anything" he warned her kissing her soft lips.

She thought to herself as she looked up at him smiling at the kiss kissing him back softly while wondering, "What it is? I won't use it but I just want to know." She asked before something hit her. "How long till your other side comes back?" She asked nervously. "Before he does, put me back up the way I was I don't want him getting too angry that your being nice to me. And can he hear what you and I are talking about?" She asked calmly hugging him tightly not wanting to let him go.

He gently began to tie her back up with much better care then his darker half had shown "His name it seals him away for some time but after a while it looses its power" he told her it was a lot like the story with the straw and the gold only it did not send him away. He then explained it was his own name backwards. A cheap parlor trick, who was likely to say a non word like that by accident. "So don't use it" he kissed her leaving to find what ever it was his dark half had been looking for.

She nodded as she helped him in any way she could to get her tied back up, glad that he was gentle with her. "Alright, I won't use it." She said softly looking at him before he left with a smile before sighing and tugging at the restraints wondering what he had in store for her, and hoped it wouldn't be anything too bad since she had obeyed and asked to be put back up into the ropes where she was before despite him helping with the painful burns of the wax.

One man emerged it was his dark self then another and another all mirror images one placed a collar around her. "If you can follow order you can take us one at a time, if not we will all take you" they warned it was normally a battle skill but in a pinch could be used for a lot of things like gang banging a slave. "Now if you understand nod you're head" asked the first followed by the second and third.

She looked up at him, moving her head so he could put the collar on easier and looked at the all taking a moment to register all of this a little confused but she nodded to his comment looking from one to the others, she wanted to ask a question, but didn't want to get struck for it so she held back the urge to talk looking at him hoping that her willingness to please him would be good enough to prove it and so she didn't have so much pain to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom