Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Present (Rayn_Chain x clonewar)

Rayn_Chain

Star
White_004.jpg

Dahlia looked around her cage, the box on the outside of it blocking her view of anything, so all she could hear was the voices around her which were diminishing to only two males, the one who had bought her and the other who she suspected was to be her new master. She would have said something but the gagball in her mouth stopped her from doing anything other than mummble. Her long silver hair flowed over her body and her ears perked up looking around and listening wondering if he was going to open the box she was in. Her purple eyes looked down at her own figure, the only clothing she had on was a large ribbon wrapped around her chest covering her breasts and another covering from her ass to below her bellybutton barely covering her private area, she also had a small red bow aroudn her neck covering her silk black collar and the leash that dangled down her chest with her hands tied behind her back.

Re: The Present (Rayn_Chainxclonewar)

largeAnimePaperscans_Aquarian-Age-C.jpg

"Anson i wanted to thank you for all that you have done for the family" The man who had been like a father to him hugged the young man. He should have been able to feel the gun he carried in a shoulder holster. The older man moved to the box pulling the bow back a cage was revealed with a nearly naked woman. At 32 the woman looked many years younger then the mafia hit man but old enough to know what was going on around her.

A Neko he had not met many most were owned by sick humans who like himself loved the healing factor. "You know i could have got my own cunt meat" he placed his hand under her chin a man like him was afraid of nothing. Hew would be neither gently nor cruel leaving permanent injuries was not in him. "You know that i can use you and throw you away" He smiled ligting up at the fight of her face' he had a whole box full of tools.

"What is you're name toy" he asked grabbing her by the neck without applying enough pressure to leave marks.

She let out a yelp and a whimper looking up a him, "Please master, let go, it hurts," She whimperd softly. Attempting to pullout of his grasp but when he didn't let go of her she looked up at him with her soft sweet eyes, "My name is Dahlia, master." She said, more than willing to cooperate with him as she held still, "You could use me and kill me but it would be a waste of money and rude to throw away a present master." She said softly looking up at him, "Please sir, release me, I won't disobey master." She said softly, obviously knowing her place, it was a matter of her holding her tongue when the conversation wasn't about her.

He slapped her hard enough for her to be knocked down he looked at the girl on her legs and knees. "Don't question me" He yelled at her he slapped her on the other cheek then pulled her by her hair all the way to his car. He tossed her into the back seat his eyes on the road then back at her. "Now i know that you think you are a slave and that means i cant break you but as a neko you heal fast" he warned her driving towards one of the flats that he rented for just such use. "You will do ass i say and tell me how much yo enjoy it"

Dahlia cried out as she was hit both times looking up at him sadly before being dragged to the car, "Why are you doing this to me, I am being nothing but obediant to you master, and I get punished, why?" She asked in an anrgy tone and as she said that her wounds healed and she curled up a little in fear not wanting to be struck again. the ribbon on her body the only thing covering her as she cowered in the seat trying to get as far from him as possible. The neko didn't understand she was going to do as he master said but instantly he was cruel to her meaning that this was going to be very little fun to her.

Anson switched over to his other self his hair switching from an almost black to almost silver in color. "You look afraid little girl" he spoke brushing his hand over her face she would have about 30 minutes before he switched back. He picked her up in his arms and walked her up the stairs boiling water for tea after he laid her on the couch. "I should warn you that the other me will be coming back soon" he handed her the tea just 15 more minutes. He smiled brushing back her hair to expose her face.

Dahlia backed away form his hand but when she realized that he was not going to hurt her she nudged her cheek into his hand whimpering softly looking up at him, "Master, what is going on sir?" She asked as she was picked up and looked around, "Why was I punished for nothing, you grasped my throat before I could do or say anything, and punished me for begging you to let go?" She asked softly in a soft sweet tone.

He turned away only ten minutes left before he became the monster again and hurt her. "I am two men one kind and sweet the other well its good you are a neko" he ground up some stuff in the tea that would make her feel good. "you know i can try to help you latter but don't tell him he will get mad" he waited for the drugs to take affect they would cut down on the pain when his alter ego took over, or was he the alter ego.

She looked at him trying to move away from him looking at the drug wondering what it was but figured he was telling the truth, but instead of swallowing it she held it in her mouth incase he was tricking her, even though it looked as though she had swallowed the stuff. She waited nervously wondering what he would do to her once he came to, unable to tell if he had changed or not.

He place a handcuff on one hand and threw it over the pipe then cuffed it around the other not that it was needed. "I want you to suck me off" He ordered drawing a ridding crop down the side of her body. Slowly he exposed his body to her he could see that she was a bit frightened by the way her acted. "I am not a bad man i just enjoy having a woman enjoy me" he struck the side of her chest with it. He waited for her to follow his order striking the palm of his hand as his cock stood ready.

She looked up at him frightened beyond belief shaking her head in fear knowing what he wanted but didn't want to, she swallowed the tea that she had been holding in her mouth before nodding and looking at his erect cock, obviously too big for her to take in all at once without gagging on him. She obeyed, her body shaking as she moved her lips to the tip of his member licking lightly before putting her lips over the head of his member looking up at himnot sure if she was doing it right. Her mouth took in as much as it could before she pulled back and then moved her head forward again inserting him into her mouth, slowly moving it in and out her tongue licking and encircling it.

He placed his hands on her head with his feet on the couch as he thrust his cock into her throat again and again. When she gagged her pulled out hitting her on the cheek "You slut take in more then that" he slapped her on the cheek he could see that she was not enjoying herself he still had 15 minutes or more. He held her neck as he slid back in feeling his cock fill her throat as he fucked her mouth. "you wont die" he told her feeling himself thrust soon he would fill her stomach and mouth with cum

She cried out tears falling from her eyes as he slapped her looking up at him with a whimper as she looked up at him trying be hest to do as he wanted but she didn't know what she was doing, she felt him pulsing in her mouth and was nervous not sure what to do, if he came in her mouth she knew she would caugh and gag it up not liking the idea of swallowing the stuff.

He came in her mouth pulling back he came all over her face coating every part of her face and hair in a thick coat. He could see that she did not want to eat it so he hit her on the face until she swallowed. He then opened her mouth making her clean up the mess that she had made only five more minutes. "damn slut taking so long" he complained as he was sure to make her clean of every bit.

She looked at him wiping off her face angrily looking up at him before cleaning him off and cleaning herself off, before snapping back with, "I'm not a slut, I'm a virgin thank you very much." She hissed befre her eyes widened and she tugged on the handcuffs to try and back away from him knowing that was the wrong thing to say. "I'm sorry master, I didn't mean to say that, I'm very sorry sir, please, forgive me." She begged and whimpered, her ears laying flat on her head as she bowed down on herhands and knees on the floor.

"poor girl did he hurt you" the beast was locked away for sometime he would only be worse to her the next time he came around. A virgin there were so few of those her age that did not look like they may never loose it. Slowly he kissed over he body afraid to free her if she tried to run he might kill her. He kissed over her body and between her legs enjoying the way her face changed from fear to shock. "I only want to return the favor for my other half" he explained as well it would make the rest of it easier on her.

She looked up at him in surprise seeing his gentleness and decided something very quickly, looking at him, "Master before you other half comes back, please, I know it sounds wrong but I... I want you to... take it, my virginity, so he won't, please, I don't want him hurting me if he were to take if from me." She begged her sweet soft eyes looking at him, pleading with him to do it. She didn't know how long it would be before he would be back but she didn't want him ripping into her roughly, and the first thing she could think of was have the kind one take her.

He moved up to wrap his arms around and kiss her on the lips his other self would hate him for this but what could he do. "He will be mad at you" he stroked his cock up and down a few times before sliding in the tip. he could feel her thrust against him as he fed his cock into her before resting he had 15 minutes left. He pulled back and began to thrust back into her slowly taking her cherry with him. "I hope you remember this" he could feel blood an muscles around his cock holding on or pushing he could not tell.

She nodded to hs comment, "I would rather you take it then him, he would have made it painful, and I am a rapid healer, he can't hurt me for too long," She said kissing him back and moving her hips with his, groaning in pain at her first time, knowing it would hurt, but it was alright after a few more strokes. She moaned softly looking up at him, "Of course I will remember my master being my first time," She cooed kissing him passionalty before feeling her walls clench around his cock as she felt herself come to an orgasm, her juices covering his member as she moaned arching her back.

Only a few moments latter the beast woke up he knew by the blood and other fluids what had happened. "You know bitch that was not nice" he pulled on her hair forcing her around after he un-cuffed her hand and cuffed her feet. "you know i think i will take you're ass hard" he pulled out a toy big enough to have come from a horse. "i hope you enjoyed that" used his alter egos cum to shove the toy into her ass. the thing was more then two feet long maybe he would or would not get it all into her only time would tell.

She looked up at him and her eyes widened as she was repositioned and shook her head, crying, "No please not there, please master, don't, please." She begged, but soon a scream came from her lips at tears ran down her cheeks and she looked up at him as the toy was inserted hurting so badly. She whimpered and screamed in pain as it was put in, knowing the entire thing would not fit and wanted it out right away. "Please master please, remove it." She pleaded.

He slapped her ass hard again and again the thing was only half in her and half out he was disappointed in her. "you will take it all" he began to slap the ting getting in another inch with each stroke. He held onto her hair making sure that she would not get away from him and the toy as it entered her intestines. "you will take it all or pay" he struck it over and over wondering what he could do next to her.

All she could do was scream and cry begging him to stop wanting the pain to stop, "I'm sorry master, I'm sorry, please stop, please stop hurting me, please sir don't hurt me, please master." She begged, sobbing as her eyes became blood shot and she bled out both holes whimpering and screaming her tears hitting the floor as she felt her body wanting to give up and pass out, the pain too much for it. She began going limp from the pain her body shutting down as she blacked out practically lifeless.

Back
Top Bottom