Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kratos Designs - A place where anyone can get a sig..

Getting a sig?

• Of course

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The answer to destroy the world if selected

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Kratos

Supernova
KratosSigbannercopy-1.png

Thats right.. I am back into doing what I used to do.. creating sigs, for people.. for the reason of just doing it to get more photoshop experience, and to try and fill the wants of people.. I used to just only do one sort of style.. which was mainly abstract but I am starting to experiment with other styles as well,

Because I have noticed on (more my new sigs then anything) that showing them in their normal transperant forms really does not work on white.. and so I am uploading versions which will have a black behind them to give an example what it looks like on bluemoon

Waiting List
Because I am a normal person.. I will only do so many at a time, the sigs that I am doing will be shown on this list.. so if you have ordered a sig.. keep an eye out for your name popping up here or check the finished list.

- irena
- Niki-Gale
- Hanita
- Yuan
-
Finished List
If I get to many finishing, I will start clearing the list after a week or so.. doubt I will have to though

-
-
-
-
-
Additional Information
I never delete a sig from my photobucket,.. of which if you are ever interested at looking at my photobucket album click here, other then that in this spot i may sometimes say when i am not making sigs or when i am having creativity blocks

Kratoslinebreakcopy-1.png

Sig ordering

Ordering a sig
The process is fairly simple.. I decided to be different and use a link to send a pm quote of the sig form that all you need to do, is edit it with the information you want and then outside of the quote.. write anything else if you want to..

click this link to begin the process

Sig form

Sig Form
Name/Text- Write here if you want your name on it, or if you just want text.. or if you want both
Image- If you want an image in it.. or images, link them here
Style- simplistic,abstract,bloody, plain.. or. if you can describe it I can try it..
Other- Anything else you might want to say about it
Size- General size for me is about the size of my sig, can do roughly twice that size comfortably as well.. and can do smaller
Color Scheme*- Choose a few colors you want the image to be composed of

*Only needed if you have chosen a style that lets me be creative by making things to go in the background of the sig. Or.. if you want a border

Display picture form

D.P Form
Text: If any..
Image- what ever you want..
Style- simple.. transperant sections.., abstract.. again same as sigs.. if you can explain it I can try it
Other- anythign else.. this can include color scheme..

Examples

A few of my favorite designs I have created.. and/or recent creations.

Note most are made so that the dark forum of bluemoon affects the transperancy I create.. which is why on some of them you will not see much in the ways of details on a white background.. but when put into bluemoon.. they take a new look.. or in my opinon a better look

JosieAnna: Click here to view one of my favorites..

BlisteredBlood:Click here to view my more modern style..

rawrpancakes:Click here to view one of my most recent sigs

Click here to see it how it looks on bluemoon

Darkwhisper:Click here to view one of my old favorites..

Softspoken wordsclick here to view one of the sigs that helped me learn my style a little better

Think it was made for third gen darker.. click here to see what it looked like

Devils Girl..: Okay I know you don't like the person... but the sig I made was nice and simple yet effective, Click here to view

I think that is all I need to show.. check out my photobucket album if you really need to see more..

Re: Display picture form

D.P Form
Text: Yuan(This bigger than the rest)..The mother fucking dragon.
Image-
Black_Swamp_Dragon_by_nJoo.jpg

Style- Maybe a black lightning added, that has a red boarder around it .
Other- Red & Black color scheme if you can..

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom