Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Thirst For Love (Biles and shadoweclipse)

The boys hips thrust up into her sucking cock. His mind was a blur as his whole body exploded with pleasure. He screamed out loud as he felt his faced being mashed into her soft breasts. He instinctively wrapped his lips around her nipple and sucked on it hard as his tongue licked around it in circles as he continued to moan. His body was going crazy as he humps back into her. His orgasm lasted an entire minute and a half and even when his was done cumming into the purple cock his own dick never lost any of its stiffness. It throbbed and begged for yet another release. He loved the way she touched him as his pushed his ass into her hands.

The demoness grunted madly upon empathizing with the boy jizzing all he could. She embraced him into her own bosoms even as the boy mentally regressed somewhat to an infant instinctively suckling on one of her nipples.

"Mmmm, that was might tasty and you did a good job. I love how your throbbing cock still remains very stiff. I believe you have the potential to be mine, aaaahh" she replied with satisfaction. Her own cock continued to suckle on the boy's aching flesh as the worms around them began to encroach closer and soon, their glans heads began to rub against their thighs. The demoness wanted to savor the moment a little longer until the boy was ready to pass out. She could still smell the scent of his cum and his sex along with hers. After several moments, the demoness then began to retract her worm-like cock and when its mouth dislodged the boy's cock, it left it dangling with a wet puckering sloppy sound as some of its juice began to run off the boy's cumslit.

"Now, I shall take you to my personal chambers. When we arrive, I shall give you something so you can better service my needs" she said and suddenly the hall of worms went pitch black as tendril flesh began to grope around the boy in the dark amidst the crying shrills and squeals.

The boy panted as he continued to suck as he let his body relax as she held him after his mind bending orgasm. He loved the suckling on his cock that her cock gave his as he felt every drop of cum was sucked from his balls. He felt like he should be worried as the room went black but his mind was so numb he did not react as he closed his eyes. He felt little mouths kiss all over his body. He felt them all dart for his cock as every inch of his cock was covered in a kissing sucking mouth from one of the worms. They were sucking hard on his fleshy ballsack and he even felt a few on his ass. Not to mention the many they were just kissing his body. He closed his eyes and laid his head back and pasted out softly having no clue what waited for him when he awoke.

Everything went dead silent instantly, a much darker purple low ambient light illuminated the boy, surrounding him and revealing to him that he was in a chamber that resembled a stomach with vaginal orifices dotting randomly all over the wall where nightcrawling worms scurried about. However, the ground was littered with organic pods of somekind where translucency was revealed by a soft glow that displayed blurry silhouette of something worm-like swimming around in it. Most importantly, the demoness wasn't around or next to the boy. But then a voice echoed.

"What do you think of my personal chambers lil boy? Who should I call you by?" the demoness asked. The environment was very humid but still not enough to discomfort the boy. She wanted to show him something by illuminating a slightly stronger beam of light at one of the alcoves showing a wall with rippling effects running through it.

The boy looked around at his strange surroundings. He was breathing hard as these odd settings were still frightening but he began to accept them a bit more. He looked around to examine everything as he laid on these pods that pulsed softly under him as he could feel the creatures inside moving around. His listened to the voice and spoke up. "M-My name is..umm Eric..but I suppose you can call me whatever..you like..." He said timidly as his voice shook, wondering what was to come next.

"Well then Eric, I see you've already made yourself comfortable. Tell me... Eric, are you, hungry?" The demoness asked and when she did, the wall of the alcove started to split open and out pushed an organic shaped tablet of somekind displaying strange looking bowls. It was clearly obvious that the demoness was offering something to Eric.

"Please, come and check for yourself, Eric." she said. The alcove wall was at the opposite end of the chamber and between Eric and the tablet, were several smaller organic pods with a field of tentacle-like mushroom occupying the space. They were at half the height of the young frightened soccer boy. The worms that scurried on the ground and the mushrooms were suddenly swaying attention to the boy at his direction as they anticipated for him to comply with the demoness's request.

He thought about her question and realized that his body was very drained and some food would be nice. He stood up with weak legs as his body was still feeling after effects of his orgasm. He did not know what the bowls contained but he would take about anything right now. He stepped forward and noticed the stretch of curious tentacles and worms he needed to cross. Not only would denying her offer surly result in some punishment but he needed food. He looked down at his body. All that was left was the torso of his turtleneck which had lost its sleeves and hung down just enough to cover his nipples. Aside from that he had nothing but soft bare white skin. Not to mention the erection that somehow continued to throb and plead for attention. He took a breathe and stepped into the tall wriggling mass as he made his way to the tablet.

The bowls contained mostly colorful liquid with no solid substance within them. One of them had steam rising out of it and its scent reached his nose. The scent would be something familiar to him as if it was some sort of meat soup of somekind, the others were still unknown to him as it did not emanate anything from it to allow him to detect with his nose.

"Go ahead, eat. You will enjoy it. It won't kill you." the demoness said as her silhouette was standing one of the alcoves looking at the boy inconspicuously without him knowing about it. Her voice still resonated and echoed to prevent Eric from pinpoint its source. As he stood there, one of the mushroom tentacles began to rub its glans head against his calves, feeling the ribbed texture of his kneesocks and rubbed up until it glided along his thighs. The demoness watched intently as she began to fondle her cock like a pet, massaging and stroking it to appease its appetite for the boy's cock.

The smell wasnt exactly alluring however it wasnt bad and he needed to eat. He reached out for the one bowl and held it to his lips as he began to drink it down. It was warm and it did not have much of a taste. Though from the look of his surroundings that was a good thing as he expected a nasty taste to be paired with this odd realm. He did not pay any attention the the tentacle as it massaged his smooth legs. He began to enjoy the attention along with the feeling of being naked. As he stood there he began to wonder what more was in store for him.

The demoness's own cock was squirming more each time it continued to watch the boy with lusty hunger. This caused her to whimper very silently as she began to stroke even more. Her cumslit opened wide to expose its villi set of teeth as they wiggled about and some of its precum drooling seeped out of its mouth.

"Calm down my lovely, soon you'll get your just reward" she whispered to her starving cock. The demoness continued to watch the boy fill himself up for the time being. When he was nearly done eating, the chamber started to transform subtly but shrinking itself to a size that only only a handfew of people could fit. This was so that she was able to have private moment with the boy herself.

The boy sat down on the floor with his back against one of the walls when he was finished. He was starting to accept that this was infact real and not just some weird nightmare. His body conflicted itself as he still panted from sexual exhaustion from his previous orgasm while at the same time he felt unbearable horny as he looked down and his cock felt and looked harder then ever. He wondered what more weird experiments and trials he would be put through and would they be pleasurable or painful.

The alcove which extended the table holding the food suddenly retracted into the walls along with the bowl. It then closed completely but after a minute or two, it opened up again. This time however, there was a massive rippling effect on the wall and the reflective shine was emanating from it giving the appearance of liquid metal in the confines of the alcove. The floor in front of it opened up and pushed out what appeared to be an organic shaped pod with a hideous and creepy looking orifice on top of it which began to pucker its lips generating kissing sounds audible for the boy to hear. It wasn't very tall, perhaps half the length of the boy's lower legs.

"Stand up!" the voice announced all of a sudden "Stand up and face the reflection" she demanded and then quietly approached the boy from behind without him knowing her presence.

Back
Top Bottom