Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Thirst For Love (Biles and shadoweclipse)

Biles

Supernova
It was almost becoming dark and night was not too far over the horizon. Out on the soccer playing field, young boys were training and all were wearing tight but warm turtleneck shirts because of the cold months ahead. Within the shadows isolated amongst the lightened stadium, a malevolent being was eyeing a particular prey, one of the soccer players who was ready to take off and walk home. She couldn't help but notice his feminine features and how the uniform he had on displayed his virgin thighs with such tight shorts, even in the coldest of days.

She continued to watch the girly boy take off from the soccer training field and walk home alone. This setting was the perfect opportunity for her to stalk him and when the timing was right, she would snatch him in her most devious methods. This was not the first time she preyed upon a victim such as he, she had others, but most had not lasted long enough to meet her lustful whims. However, upon sensing his physiological make up of his body, it appears he would be able to meet her demands. She had to have him one way or another...

437090847.jpg

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=437090847">http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=437090847</a><!-- m -->

(difference is that she has a single dick and that her boobs aren't that huge, but a decent pair of DDs)

The boys face was soft and delicate while his hair was semi long and black. It laid gently on his head as he ran up and down the field. His body was a bit shorter then the other boys. He was skinny and moved quickly on the grass. Even tough it was cold her still wore his shorts that went only half way down his tight showing off most of his white legs as he moved.

Practice had finally ended and he got directions from the coach about tomorrows practice and he waved goodbye to everyone as he left the stadium. It had grown dark out and only got colder as he crossed his arms to try to stay warm. He still had a bit of a walk ahead of him was he walked down the secluded path to his house. The only light helping him would be the flickering street lights that lined the empty road next to him.

The light-flickered sidewalk was lonely and dark. Hardly anyone could be found as the boy stuck out like a sore thumb and an easy target for the demoness who coveted his fresh body. Her first step was to lure the boy into an area where no one would be able to see what would transpire. As the boy approached and was close to passing an alley way, the demoness began her trap. The boy, in viewing distance of the alley way entrance was close enough that he could hear a small child crying and whimpering as if the child was in dire need of help.

"This shall be perfect, come boy, come to me for I shall savor your young fresh body" the demoness mumbled to herself, grinning of what was to come. It would take some time, but it would be well worth the trip and effort.

The boy continued to walked through as he heard the noise. He was cold and his body was tired and he really wanted to go home. But if a child were left out in a night like this he would surly die. The least he could do was take it back to his house and notify the police. He stopped at the ally entrance. While he could hear the noise, he could not see anything but black. He thought to himself and then slowly stepped into the ally as he walked in deeper looking for the source of the crying sound. "He-hello, is there anyone in here..?" he said hesitantly as he began to grow a bit scared while he could not see anything.

"He-help me, I'm cold, please" said a weak voice, as the boy walked further into the very dark alley, the voice continued to get louder but very subtle enough that he would think that he was close to reaching the child, but such illusion was a tool of the demoness to use at her disposal. Only weak fainted sourceless ambient lighting was present so the boy would not be deterred by eternal darkness and that nothing was out of place other than the strange mysterious child in need.

"Yes, that's it come closer, you're almost one step away from entering my own domain, once you do, you're mine as I please" the demoness continued to say to herself as she licked her lips, hungering for what the boy could offer to her. She had waited for so many years and now it was the time.

He continued to move closer to the soft light. No matter how many steps he took the light seem to never get closer. He began to feel disoriented as it felt like he had walked a greater length then the ally appeared to be. The air was cold and rough as it chilled his body as it filled up in his lungs. His compassion stopped him from turning around as he headed towards what he though was the source of the sound which got louder the more he walked. "Is there anyone there, does anyone need help?" he yelled out as he began to fear his own safety.

Just as he thought he was approaching the child, there was a sudden ruffle and something loud got knocked over and it was enough to grab his attention that he would have to turn around to see what it was. By the time he would do so, the entire place would have changed instantly, within seconds the disorientating alley maze would turn into an abandoned sewer, a host to an overgrowth of alien-like plant life. Since the boy was entrapped by her enchanted lure, now she had to bring him into her dark domain, an area long abandoned to which she has made a home for herself.

He jumped when there was a sound behind him as he looked around with a look of horror on his face. He feel down on his butt on the cold hard ground as he looked around in shock and panic. Where was he? What happend? How did this happen? What was the strange looking plants? His heart was racing as he tried to scream but no sound came out as he was so terrified he could not breathe. He tired to calm himself with little luck as he wondered whether find another life form would be helpful or his worst nightmare.

Each time the boy looked around frantically, more and more of the abandoned sewer architecture became replaced with a more organic hive structure till finally, he found himself in a living chamber resembling the internal cavity of an organ or a stomach. Many large tendrils and veins covered the fleshy walls and the ground was dominated by fields of phallic prehensile mushrooms. Most importantly however, the environment had suddenly change in stark contrast to what he was experiencing a moment ago. The humidity could be smelled but the warmth was very tolerable that he wouldn't sweat a drop.

"Ah yes, that's it, welcome to my domain, you're mine now" an ominous voice spoke within the boy's head.

This could not be real. Now way was this really happening but it all felt so real. He could feel the softness of the odd fleshlike floor as he watched the dank sewer turn into something far worse. He could see the walls pulse as if there were alive. He could feel his body warm up as he curled up into a ball, frightful for what else else was coming. He her the sinister female voice ring in his head. "Where am I?, and what do you mean yours? what do you want I have done nothing!, What is going on?!" he cried out frantically.

The chamber suddenly echoed with the whimsical laughter in response to the boy's plea. It was then that the mushrooms suddenly became very active and began to prod him in one direction, a wall where suddenly an orifice had opened. The demoness wanted to scare the boy out of the chamber and into a much more hideous path. To help add an incentive, another orifice opened up in the wall behind the boy to reveal a horrifying creature. As long as the boy remained in his position, the chamber itself began to expand outward thus making his only possible escape harder to reach. Then the voice rang into his head with just one word of encouragment.

"Run"

He did not know what was going on as the little mushrooms poked him in the direction of the hole that slowly grew further and further away. He could not see what was beyond it but when weighed with the alternative path it was his only option as he did not want to die. He quickly tried to compose himself as he sprang up and ran for his life trying to make it to the hole. What kind of sick game was she playing with him. Luckily being on the soccer team gave him speed as he passed through the hole.

"Haha haha, that's just what I wanted, already I can see and taste your virgin body" the demoness chuckled to herself. The mushroom field which the boy had tried to run through had sprouted out curved thorns and as he ran, his entire shorts and the boxers underneath got torn to shreds without so much as harming the skin on his body. By the time he made it through the gullet of the corridor, he would realize that the rags that were once his shorts and boxers would no longer cling onto his body, thus exposing his weakness and more than that, something the demoness had been craving for a long time. The demoness began to rub her private parts as she was caught in a suspense waiting for the boy to shed off the remaining rags and reveal the most tastiest of morsels. Her heart raced to her throat.

"Yes, that's it show it to me, show me that precious and tender flesh that I've been craving for" she whispered to herself.

He ran and ran afraid of looking back but by the time he could no longer hear the heavy breathing of the creature that was coming his way he had reached an opening from the mushrooms. He could not tell while he ran but when he stopped and looked down it all came into focus. His shorts and boxers were in a trail of shreds behind him. He could feel the soft air on his soft hairless virgin ass. Along with front as he looked down at his hairless body as his little still developing untouched perfect cock laid loosely against his soft fleshy ballsack. He took time to catch his breathe, saving his life was more important then covering up as he left himself exposed.

The demoness had been shown his virgin cock, flaccid and pure, exposed in all of its naked glory and she was going to be the one to have it. His cock was now hers and hers alone, to have with as she pleased. It excited her so much she whipped out her own fleshy muscular cock and began to stroke it. When she was rock-hard, the demoness then opened a corridor more horrifying and his only way through, a hall of worms. The worms were fleshy and always hungry, but they only fed on sexual bodily fluid of others. However, she had plans. The natural aphrodisiac the worms let out were meant to ripen the sex of their victims which is exactly what she intended to happen.

"Now we'll see how big and hard his potential sex can achieve" the demoness muttered to herself. The hall of worms was very dark but kind of noise for the creatures usually gave off squelching and puckering sounds.

"And now, it's time for me to make an entrance of my own, mmmm" the demoness had suddenly vanished from her own personal chambers to intercept the boy the moment he stepped into the halls of worms.

He could feel his nakedness as he looked down at his exposed flesh. Covering himself was not on his mind as all he wanted was to go home. While sadly the never meant good news but following these opening hallways was his only option. He slowly walked into the dark hallway. He could sense motion all around him as the sucking sounds filled his ears. He had no clue what was going on but the air seemed to tickle his body all over. Every breathe sent an odd sensation through his body. He bite his bottom lip as he could then feel that his cock stood out 6in hard as a rock and bounced against his chest with every step. He soonly found walking to be difficult as the feeling of horniness began to build in his body. He began to pant slowly as he kept walking wondering what waited for him next.

Suddenly, the walls morphed around the boy along with the worms still squirming out from them like villi in one's gut as they were getting very riled up upon his presence. Then a low ambient ray of light shot down from above him, displaying his naked body before his eyes, his cock was throbbing hard as its tip was nearly less than a centimeter from touching one of the drooling and puckering orifice of one of the worms. The boy's glans was just poking out of his foreskin enough that light was able to shine on its surface. Without warning however, a few of the worms from behind coiled around his arms and his waist and restrained him into position as a pair of hands that he could not see ran up his calves. She could feel how tight and ribbed the boy's white knee-high socks were as it conformed very comfortable around his legs below his knee cap.

"Well look at that, you're rock-hard and you're on the edge of blowing your load off aren't you?" said an onimous female voice from behind his ears.

He screamed as the long worms tied up his body as he stood there and felt like a spotlight was on him as he was the star of an awful nightmare. He tired to struggle but the worms held him with such force he had no wiggle room at all ass he tried to escape. He felt the hands moving up his legs as his they were admiring them. he whined. "Please let my go...what do you want with me?" He asked pleading as he recognized the voice and thought about her question. Despite his condition the worms touching his body even in non sexual areas sent a nice wave of relaxing pleasure through him. He blushed as he could not deny that the anonymous hands felt nice. He then closed his eyes and blushed hard and nodded as he felt a string of precum drip off his cock head and he nodded his head telling her that he was so close to cumming it was almost painful.

"mmm, I can almost taste it now. I can even smell that naughty scent leaking from that throbbing meat pole you have there. It's aching and agonizing to be serviced" the demoness said lustfully. A drop fell off the boy's cumslit and one of the worms tried to dive for it shortly before returning to view and admire his cock.

"You need not worry that much, these worms will not touch you.... for now that is. I want your body to provide nourishment for I have plans for you." she explained and suddenly there was a snap of a finger and the worms which restrained him, turned his body around to face his captor. However, in the process, the sleeves to his turtleneck got torn off the main sweater exposing his bare shoulders and the lower half of his shirt got torn as well leaving him with a midriff. Before him stood a lusty figured purple-skinned demoness whos cock intimidated the boys and it was standing upright pulsing with anticipation. She immediately ran her hand up the boy's thighs and finally cupping and massaging his testes before grabbing a firm grip onto his shaft. The demoness gave out a lustful lick as she was savoring the warmth and throbbing feel of the boy's cock in her palm.

He bite the inside of his lip as he closed his eyes. He could not believe the figure that stood before him. A sexy slim female demon with a heavy chest and a monster of a cock. And for some reason she wanted his body. He felt unbelievable pleasure run through his body with every touch she gave him. He had masturbated plenty of times and dreamed of the day when he was finally having someone else touch him. But this...he could not understand what was going on. Although it was obvious his feelings didnt mean anything in her world. He could do nothing.

The demoness moaned very slightly in satisfaction and pressed her body against his and aligning his cock up against hers so they would rub against eachother. She used her hands to grab both their dicks and began to stroke them up and down slightly until somehow her underlining-G spot was now being very adhesive to the boy's. Then she wrapped her arms around his should and began to thrust up against the boy's cock as she tilted her head upwards revealing a tight neck corset which rested upon her naked pair of large orbs. As she was beginning to whimper, something began to happen, her fat plump cock started to become slim and longer until it went prehensile. Slowly, it's prehensile flexibility of the demoness's cock suddenly started to move like a worm and began to wrap around the boy's already aching hard cock.

"Uhhh, I can feel every surface of your fleshy meat pole, I can feel it pulsate against mine. Your blood flows with intensity and it's veins that surrounds your shaft are beating lively, mmmm" her cock was stretching up and down the boy's length excitingy. Then her cock started to extend further upwards in height from the boy's glans until finally, her own glans was was looking down at his.

He bit his lip harder as he couldnt help but look down and watch this unimaginable act. He felt his body hugged to hers. He skin was actually very soft and smooth as he felt her large breasts smashed against his own chest. His own chest went up and down as his heavy breathing got harder as he felt her not only grinding her hot body against his but her worm like cock was jerking off his cock. His need to cum grew more intense with every second. He held it in longer as he tried to deny the urge to cum. He could not accept yet how amazing this felt. While it was against his will, his body was being put through pleasure that not many mortals had ever felt. Precum was streaming down his cock as it jumped and throbbed as his balls were heavy and hot with a massive load.

The squelching sloshing sound was emanating from the dicks rubbing eachother. The worms surrounding them were becoming more restless as they unleashed louder higher-pitched squeals and shrills. They were anticipating the inevitable. The demoness was moaning and whimpering along with the boy's cries. Her cock started to constrict very tight until circulation to his blood was being nearly cut off. As a result, his cock swelled up and inflated his purple-reddish glans which became shiny from the precum being smothered all over it's candy rock-hard glans. The cumslit of the demoness's glans was opening wider with every second until it revealed that her cock's glans was a head and when its mouth was a gaping maw, it revealed tiny of villi wiggling like maggots. She could feel the boy's cock quivering as its cumslit was being forced open by the lack of circulation of its blood. Then without warning, like a viper, the demoness's cock shot down and locked lip to lips with the boy's cumslit and began to slip out a wormy tongue which began to probe into the boy's cock as it was making loud puckering kisses.

The boy screamed out as he felt his painfully swollen cock being probed by this slithering tongue like object that came out of her cock. He wanted to keep resisting by while this sick depraved act of her cock 'french kissing' his own cock began to feel good. It was at this moment his mind and body couldnt take it anymore as he could feel his small scrotum being stretched out by swollen cum filled balls and the produced more cum with every shot of pleasure that went through his body. He tried to let himself go but the tight grip her cock had on his stopped his cum from erupting out as his cock jerked hard but not a single drop had escaped out. He then threw his head back and yelled out to her. "God please make me fucking cum, i need it so bad, my balls are going to explode they are already so overfilled it hurts. Im going to cum so much it feels soo fucking good, please I dont care what you do with me, I will do anything and everything you want just please let me cum!!!" He screamed out as he willing sold his soul over to her.

The demoness hugged him as she was panting and whimpering with excitement. She didn't anticipate the young boy to capitulate under her whims so quickly. It was then that her cock loosened up just enough as her own glans suddenly engufled the boy's own glans as its tongue pulled out of his cumslit and began to lick its and tickled its tip. However, the moment upon loosening the tight grip, the boy's spunk shot out in waves of squirt as the demoness's cock began to chug down the milky goodness. The demoness then began to caress the boy from massaging his naked bare butt-cheeks to fiddling his girly hair as she forced his head to plow into her large breasts. The worms around them began to lash out as they could sense the orgasm erupting out from the couples. The demoness, though she didn't cum herself, was grunting and moaning as if she did for she had empathetically tapped into his mind and drew in his current experience of blowing his load.

"Ooh yess, cum cum for your mistress, I can taste your delicious milk that spews forth from your throbbing flesh. I am.. enjoying it!" she yelled out. Her cock continued to suck on the tip of the boy's cock as it was still swallowing every wave of cum. Because of the empathetic connection, her body was jerking with every jizz and grunting at the sametime he was. Her cock then engulfed more his length until her glans was close to reaching the base of his shaft and providing warm lubrication around his virgin meat pole.

Back
Top Bottom