Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Searching for long-term Fandom rps!

PaperDoll

Planetoid
Looking for relaxed, long-term roleplays!

I will make this simple, if you read through my search and have questions don't hesitate to ask.

Note that I am ONLY looking for fandom rps with canon x oc pairings. I can do canon x canon and oc x oc in a fandom setting if we double.

About me

• I usually write between 1-5+ paragraphs; usually it depends on what I am given to work with.
DOUBLING I double and love to play more than one character
• Plots with more than just smut to them; I like romance, angst, drama and a lot of other things. I do enjoy smut, but I like a good plot as well.
• Grammar. English is not my first language and I don't demand perfect grammar, but I would like to be able to read your responses.
• I write in third person.
• I don't expect daily replies, take your time and I respect how much you want/like to reply.
• MxF preferably, I don't have much experience with MxM, FxF, but I am up for the challenge.
• Canon x OC pairings. I will play a canon for you and you play a canon for me in return.
• I enjoy both AUs and Canon settings. Or AU ideas in canon settings.
• I prefer to rp over PM or discord.
• I respect your personal life and hope you will do the same for me.
• I do enjoy a lot of things, but do ask me, I am open minded and will answer your questions the best I can.

Partner I am looking for
• I would like you to be over the age of 21, since the rps can contain mature material.
• Respect that I can't reply daily. Sometimes I have time for multiple replies a week, sometimes it takes longer depending on how busy I am. I don't mind you asking for replies, just don't stress me with it. I will of course inform you if it will take a little longer.
• Be nice and talk to me, I don’t mind being corrected if I am out of character when playing a canon.
• Plot with me and ooc chatter, I love that!

Fandoms!

The ones in bold, are the ones I am currently craving

Attack on Titan

My Hero Academia

Fruits Basket

Obey Me!

Durarara

Lore Olympus

Bridgerton

Dragon Ball

The man who saved me on my isekai trip is a killer

The virgin Witch

When messaging me, please have an idea of what fandom, pairing and/or characters you would like. Not just "wanna rp?" I would like to know what kind of roleplayer you are. It doesn't matter if you don't have a plot-idea, we can figure it out together!

Contact me if you're interested !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom