Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Ixalan Coast] OOC chatter

east

Supernova
Hey this is a thread I should have had up a week ago for where all the talky stuff and your dice rolls should go.

for my sanity a list of passive perceptions

Izel: 13

Deana: 16

Tengee: 15

Kataiga: 13

Nalven: 13

Voleen: 9

Amelie: 11

Sorry for the post coming a day late. I kind of got distracted yesterday and ended up working on other things.

One note I want to mention here, so every character that has an image and a voice color, is seducable and recruit-able, they all have adventurer classes.

Brask, Yurf, and Gram Gram (Yes you can seduce gram gram if you wanted too.)

Also i forgot to say this

@rpg-girl

Roll a d100 for gambling, your first hand is free due to the kiss if you win you can carry on to the next hand etc, if you loose your first hand... well the men may end up asking for more then a kiss to get back in the table.

First hand to beat is 54

i have some bad news, my laptop died, and with it went the campain notes, and my ability to run this game.

We have effectively three options at this point.

1 I will remake what i had reworking what I can and statting out battles from my hard copy books. But you can expect my posts to be a lot smaller and things to take me a lot more time.

2, we break until i have my laptop back in 3-18 weeks when i'm done fighting asus to get it repaired or replaced.

3, if someone thinks they can i can pass on what I remember to another dm, and I will join up as a player.

honestly people need to post at the current rate things are going i probably have at least another week before i need to post again...

carry on for right now, and I will post in 2 weeks time, by then i should have everything back to normal. the praxis fight is almost upon us anyway, and I think it's only one or two more rounds before shit hits the fan.

I can make this work, i have a tablet with a keyboard. just expect shorter posts for the moment.

No worries, such is life :p

By the way, I'm trying to have Kati come off as having a few more... obviously draconic traits... and part of that is that she likes sleeping/having sex on a pile of coins/gems/treasure... because hey, it's her hoard. Granted, she would be the first to admit she is not an actual dragon, and the only comparison to one would be 'I'm a pale reflection of a shadows suggestion of your sheer magnificence, but I shall do my best to emulate your kind!'

Okay i pretty much have my notes back to where I wanted them to be. With the ensuing encounter back to written up.

Unfortunately battle maps were a thing, but I can't make those on tablet anymore, so we are just gonna have to run with descriptions I will attempt to remain as detailed as possible.

RPG girl quick notes now that you are wearing the amulet: Your con has increased to 20, feel free to roll insight on yourself as you find yourself craving something bitter to drink down.

Okay the moment she put on that amulet Kita is going to feel a lot more sturdy, but she also now has thirst for cum, with that roll she's gonna notice it and recognize the desire for it right off the bat, her throat is dry and it's like a food craving almost. Not something you need in it's immediacy, but something you want.

She is also unable to remove said amulet.

.... she is going to have to ask if the amulet made the dwarf want to eat some rugs, or if he was a bit of a cocksucker. Mostly, she is... curious at this point... and mildly annoyed at the compulsion.

if you would like to you can modify your last post to ask that, as I can't post again till Star, Lilith, and Davarian all post

sorry lillith, you have posted, but your in a scene with davarian and star going down to the basement, neither of the other two have posted which is why that scene has not continued.

Oh okay cool I just was hoping I did not miss anything I didn't want you to have to wait on me.

Back
Top Bottom