Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Cruel Master's Sex Slave 2 (Tasuki & Ganein)

Ganein

Supernova
Michael was a cruel master. He owned a large home, but it was more that enough for him and his sex slave. He did unbelievably cruel things to her, yet she was like a sponge. The more and more pain and humilation he gave her, the more and more punishment she withstood. Normally he'd hold back to prevent damaging her beautiful face, but considering how much she had taken, Michael wanted to she her beg for her life for him to stop. So he approached her with a collar and chain and placed the collar on her neck.

Nyu was laying in her darkedn room quite happily. She loved the dark and as the light shone outside she just grumbled slightly as the door opened. She looked up to see her owner and she backed away a little bit almost being pulled over as she was yanked by the collar and she got up fluttering her wings as she hovered behind him beating them once in a while to stay up.

"Where are we going Master?" she asked softly.

"Well Nyu, I have somethings I want to do to your body." Michael said as he pulled Nyu into a black room. Know that the bright light would hurt her eyes, he turned on enough lights to light up the room, but didn't turn on the bright flood lights that were on the sides of the room. There were bright red stains all over the walls. He knew they were blood staints, but didn't tell Nyu that. Michael pulled Nyu to a table and stopped. "Lay down on the table." Michael said as he continued to hold the chain that was attached her collar.

She hovered over to the table and lay down on it silently, her wings lying over the edge so she didn't crush them as she blinked. "Is it nice?" she asked the smooth fur of her body glistening slightly in the light as she looked around. "What you want to do? I've been good all day master." she smiled.

"I know you've been good all day, I just want to make your body much more erotic than it is now." Michael said as he activated a hidden switch causing some shackles to hold Nyu's arms and legs against the metal table. After she was held down to the table, Michael grabbed a two small hoses with sterile needles on the end of them and one large hose with small faucet-like tip. With the two small hoses, he gently pushed the needles into her large breasts and pushed the large hose deep into Nyu's pussy, causing the tip to enter her womb.

Nyu whimpered a little as the needles entered her breasts but said nothing, her legs spread and she squirmed a little crying out as the hose entered her pussy and she stared. "Master...What are these for?" she asked shaking a little.

"Well, if you really must know my dear Nyu, the needles in your breasts are going to pump a liquid into them, which will cause your breasts to grow larger in size and sensativity, but retain weight they are now. As for the hose in your pussy, it will pump a sperm-rich fluid into your womb, which will hopefully impregnate you." Michael said before he walked to the hose in her pussy and pressed a button, which caused the tip to flare out like a mushroom, sealing both the tip and the fluid in her womb. After that was done, he walked over to a machine and pulled a lever down, which caused the hoses to kick to life.

Being pinned down made it difficult and Nyu struggled slightly as she whimpered, her body tensing as the plug inside of her sprung to life now sealing her womb like a tub or bottle. She whimpered as the hoses sprung to life with a jolt and she shook as the gel covered her womb with the gel, the cold liquid coating as the hose vibrated slightly inside her pushing the gell up. "Master...It's cold." she whimpered, her breasts slowly starting to exapnd.

"Don't worry Nyu, your body will get used to the feeling of the cold gel pumping into your womb. Oh, and don't worry, your womb will stretch enough to accomidate the all of the gel that will be pumped in to you. Now that the drugs and gel are going, I think I'll give you an injection of a different drug." Michael said as he walked off to a table and in ten minutes, returned with the prepared drug. "Now with this drug, your lust will be uncontrolable, but will allow your skin to stretch like an unpoppable balloon". He mentioned as he injected the drug into Nyu's arm.

Nyu’s biggest fear was needles and she yelped as he injected her arm, body already slightly larger as the gel pushed inside her, the aphrodisiac hit almost immediately every nerve in her body on fire as it began to flow through her brain’s eyes closing as she felt a burning sensation in her intimate areas as she started to grow wet and she moaned softly, head tipping back. The hose inside her continued to move slightly as the pressure from the machine pushed the gel into her womb, the small movements pressing against the inner walls of her cunt as she began to breathe heavily. “Master...” she whispered after a few minutes. “Please.” She begged. After ten minutes her breasts had almost doubled in size, the nipples standing pointed and erect, her stomach swollen to that of a regular pregnant woman as she groaned. “I’ll have stretch marks.” She whined.

"You won't have stretch marks. As I just said, your body will grow and flex as if it was made of rubber. Besides, I think you look sexy with your breasts and belly growing like this. Though I must admit, your breasts are growing faster than I thought they would." Michael said as he took every piece of his clothing and pressed his body against Nyu's growing breasts. Just the mear sight of seeing her breasts grow against his own body caused his cock to grow hard.

As he lay across her breasts she cried out, the highly sensitive appendages jiggling underneath her as she tried rubbing her legs together. “master…Please… I need you to take me.” She panted breathing heavily, her stomach swelling rather badly as it stretched. “Please…I need cock Master.”

"If you need a cock that badly Nyu, then why don't you suck on mine until your pussy is free?" Michael asked as he released her still growing breasts and placed his erect cock infront of her mouth. As he waited for Nyu to take his cock into her mouth, he saw her belly grow to twice the size of a normal pregnant woman. By now, her pregnancy would be all but unavoidable.

She shook her head, body writhing as the hose and gel pushed her further to the edge and she cried out uncomfortably. "Master...stop it...It's too much please...Just take it out and fuck me." she whimpered. "I can't take it..." she groaned as she listened to his orders. "I don't like orals!"

"If you're that despirate for a cock in your pussy, then wait for the last of the gel to drain into your womb, then I'll fuck you." Michael said as he walked over to hose in Nyu's pussy and turned off the pump and let the last of the gel drain into her womb. With the hose empty, Michael disconnected the hose from the tip and pulled the hose out of Nyu's pussy. With his erect cock in one of his hands, he rammed it into her pussy and began to pump it in and out of her.

She cried out as he rammed into her arching her back a little her stomach jiggling as she cried out breathing heavily, her body was sore a little as she panted. "It's so big!"

"What is big?" Michael said as he continued to ram his cock into Nyu's pussy. by the time he had pulled the hose out of Nyu, her belly was two and a half times the size of a normal pregnant woman's belly, though to Michael, that just made her unbelievably sexy.

"Your cock's big Master." she said as she arched her back crying out as she came suddenly her body on fire. "Master...It's so big..." she cried out as she flapped her wings. "MY stomach's hurting...My breasts hurt." she whimpered as she could only just see him over them.

"Just give it some time, your breasts and belly will stop hurting soon." Michael said as he saw Nyu flap her wings in esctasy as he continued to plow his cock deep into her pussy and swollen womb. As he continued to ram his cock into her, he saw the needles continue to pump their drug into her breasts, causing them to continue growing.

Back
Top Bottom