Canon!M/Futa x F's - Canon-based Harems!

SuperSonic13

Super-Earth
( For you OC-preferrers )

Hey! Hi! Hello! SuperSonic13 here again, different thread this time! I know I made the OC thread before - but it's about time I ask to indulge on my love of sticking to canon characters! The title likely told you all there was to know on that. This one may not get all the same attention... but I can ask, right?

Yeah, I don't have the filler text here, so let's get to the chase.

Before I list off the fandoms, let me give you an important warning: I'm not very active. Sexuality plays a very small role in my life and I lose interest in this place at times - please understand. As well, I get very anxious when it comes to threads, so I have difficulty saying when I've lost interest in a thread. I will try, but... bear with me.

So! Anyways! Fandoms and pairings now, right? This won't be too different from the other one, but I'll list off characters I'd like to be the center of the canon harem, here, right beneath them! As for what characters join the harem... well, feel free to ask! There tend to be more than a few!
I'll note as well - I'm not incredibly interested in FxF sex myself, so the Females I happen to have listed as harem-getters should preferably be Futa. Hope that doesn't bother anyone! Now, fandoms!

Super Mario
  • Mario
  • Daisy
Persona 3/4
  • Minato Arisato
  • Minako Arisato
  • Ken Amada
  • Yu Narukami
  • Teddie
Persona 5
  • Main Character
Persona Q
  • Rei
  • Zen
Hyperdimension Neptunia (CRAVING)
  • Neptune
  • Nepgear
  • Adult Neptune
  • Uzume
  • Ram
  • Vert
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Equestria Girls
  • Sunset Shimmer
  • Fluttershy
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Older!Applebloom
Ace Attorney
  • Apollo Justice
Danganronpa 1/2/Another Episode
  • Chihiro Fujisaki
  • Alter Ego
  • Sonia Nevermind
Gravity Falls
  • Dipper
Professor Layton
  • Luke Triton
Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • Pit
  • Dark Pit
Orange Juice
  • QP

Plots will be edited in later! In the meantime, if a fandom interests you, hop on in! You don't have to decide on which character you want right away, no worries!

And now, for the kinks and no-go's! Same as the last thread!

General Kinks:
  • Pregnancy! I really like when the one leading the harem can impregnate a few of the girls they happen to be banging... if not all of them! No limits for me! It's not required... but it gets bonus points!
  • Three/four+somes/orgies. If the character's gonna have have multiple women to fuck, why leave it at just one at a time? I consider one girl at a time a loss!
  • Some degree of hesitance, at first... but nonetheless shown perversion and eagerness. It's no fun if the one getting girls isn't having fun doing it... but let's not have them be total naturals at having multiple girls. I like it when they aren't too sure how to handle it, especially when there's more than one girl involved... but they naturally warm up to it~
  • INCEST! If the character has female relatives, fucking is welcome and absolutely encouraged!

No-go's:
  • Macro penises/breasts! Please, please, keep proportions reasonably-sized! I don't mind your muse being rather well-hung, but I'm not interested in really long dicks... honestly, I'd rather it not be particularly long at all. Under 10 inches, at least?
  • This one's not for sexual content so much as how I use these characters... but please, PLEASE try and do your best to make it feel like it's the character involved that you're actually writing... not generic harem protagonist who happens to have a canon character's name. I don't want to sound pretentious... it just really kills the mood when it doesn't even feel like the character is there.
    That's about it! Not much else really sickens me.

Rules:
Don't worry - this part's quick!
  • As I mentioned at the top of this post, this site is not my top priority. I can't promise I'll post every day, and there may even be short bursts I'm not on at all. Still, I'll try and pop in to give you something every now and then, and if I completely lose muse for a thread, I'll try and sincerely let you know.
  • If I'm not into something, I'm not into it. Just because I have so few no-go's doesn't mean I'll RP everything you have to offer. If I don't want it, I don't want it. You're allowed to compromise, but if you keep begging for the same thing, we won't be getting anywhere.
  • I am dead serious when I say I won't compromise the base of my character for your character. They may change over the course of the thread to work for your muse, but I will not - WILL NOT write off who they are in favor of making things work right away. If your OC won't wind up with the girl(s) you want them to at first, then surely we can find a way to make the girl(s) more open to the idea, but I'm not going to have pussy-on-dick right away when it defies the character herself!
  • Would you like to play the harem while I play the harem master? Go for it! I don't care which side you'd prefer to play, or if you happen to be male or female while playing your role. That doesn't matter to me - I just want to write some harems!
  • I apologize if this is badly-written, it's very late, but I wanted to write this while I have the motivation. I'll clean it up later

So! If you're interested at all, drop into my inbox with a fandom or two, and we can go from there!

Back
Top Bottom