Have an OC you want a canon ship/harem for? Have I got a thread for you! (M/FutaxF+)

SuperSonic13

Super-Earth
Hi! You've probably seen my face around here too many freaking times. Call me Sonic! Or not! Call me whatcha like!

So, I should probably address an elephant in the room for those who've interacted with me in the past:
I've dropped out of many threads in the past, and I'm sorry for that. Sexuality is a very minor part of my life, and it plays second to literally everything else I do. This website is not my number one priority, and I've had instances where I randomly decide to drop off the face of the Earth around here because my attention is elsewhere.
With that being said, to anyone who I've disappointed by dropping a thread early, I'm sorry, and if you're willing to give me another chance, I sincerely intend to actually come back on here more frequently, so please, send me a message about something we had going, and I'd be delighted to talk about starting from scratch!

OKAY, BORING TALK OVER!

Now, those of you who've seen me in the past might remember my more detailed request threads consisting of fandoms, plots, individual pairings, and the like. Eventually, I may find the motivation to remake those threads - they certainly could use a proper revamping. For now, though, I've had an interest that may please many a person who hopped on in?

I've seen more than a few threads talking about how they want to ship their OC with canon characters, be it one or multiple, for some good sexual action. Not always the action people are quick to hop on. But I wanna make things easier - I'm here for you to do that! Do you have an OC you want to have a ship/harem with among my fandoms list's girls? 1x1, MFF, or a full-on harem consisting of all the girls from the medium? I'd be thrilled to give your OC exactly what you're looking for! It doesn't matter what kind of OC you have! Young or old, big or small, good or evil, human or inhuman, chaste or totally perverted... we can make it work! Do you like having that OC of yours get some juicy canon booty? Then look no further~ ;P

Anywho! Now that I've gotten that out of the way, what fandoms do I have to offer? I'm glad you asked! Look at the list below - what fandoms have the girls that suit your OC's fancy?

• Super Mario
  • Sonic the Hedgehog (possibly)
  • Persona 3/4/5/Q
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia, please and thank you
  • Rune Factory 4
  • Danganronpa 1/2/Another Episode
  • My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (anthro or Equestria Girls only)
  • Gravity Falls
  • Ace Attorney
  • Professor Layton
  • Splatoon 1/2
  • Pokemon Sun/Moon
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • Shantae
  • Super Smash Bros.
  • Orange Juice
  • This last one isn't a fandom so much as an idea - I've been playing Miitopia lately. Miitopia allows for easy ability to crossover characters from different media into one setting... and I wouldn't mind that. If you want to pick your girls from different media and put them in one universe, you just tell me what you want!

So there you go! If any of those fandoms interest you, drop in and we can discuss things!

Now then, what about my kinks and no-gos? Don't worry, it's pretty basic.

Kinks in your OC (nothing is required, though I do love it)
  • I like a perverted guy! Someone who definitely wants some good sex, and is very happy to have it. They might fantasize in their spare time, maybe even be a peeping tom, and when they're fucking the girl(s), they'll waste no time in asking for sex plenty more in the future! If absolutely nothing else, at least take the time to show your OC is loving the fact they're having sex and are able to keep doing it! Come on, where's the fun if both sides aren't horny?
  • Whether they be older or younger than the girl(s) they're interacting with, I truly love some age/height difference - and a noticeable amount of it too, if possible! Of course, with multiple girls, there can be difference both ways... and I'm averse to nothing!
  • FAVORITISM! Not to say they think little of those who aren't up there (though they might, depending on what you want), but they make it clear they have favorite fuck buddies, fucking them the most, showing them the most frequent perversion and affection. There may be jealousy mixed in there from the other girls... but hey, he can't change what he's really into!

General Kinks:
    • Pregnancy! I hope your OCs dick is ready to take virginity and make a few babies! I'm not asking for them to impregnate all the girls if there are multiple, nor is it even a requirement to bang up anyone at all... but it definitely wins points with me!
    • Three/four+somes/orgies. If your OC is gonna bang more than one girl, why not take advantage of it? Depending on the setting, there might be hesitation in some girls... but don't worry, at the end of the day, they're part of his harem, and they'd be thrilled to give him what he wants!
    • Your OC becoming "man of the house", as it were. If one of my muses is a mother, he's the Dad now, he's the boss now! In the case my muse rules over something, guess what - now your OC gets to run things, with my muse right in second, happy to give that power to your character! You get the gist... enjoy your new pedestal with your babes, OC!

No-go's!
    • Macro penises/breasts! Please, please, keep proportions reasonably-sized! I don't mind your muse being rather well-hung, but I'm not interested in really long dicks... honestly, I'd rather it not be particularly long at all. Under 10 inches, at least?
    • This one's not for sexual content so much as how I use these characters... but I will not defy a character for this. What this means is that at least when the character shows up, she'll be just who she is in canon. If she's a good guy, she's gonna not want anything to do with your evil OC, for instance, or vice versa. We'll find a way to turn the tides, but I'm at least going to have the change happen, as opposed to it just being there.
    • That's about it! Not much else really sickens me.

Now then, for one final part - the rules.
    No worries, this is quick.
    • As I mentioned at the top of this post, this site is not my top priority. I can't promise I'll post every day, and there may even be short bursts I'm not on at all. Still, I'll try and pop in to give you something every now and then, and if I completely lose muse for a thread, I'll try and sincerely let you know.
    • If I'm not into something, I'm not into it. Just because I have so few no-go's doesn't mean I'll RP everything you have to offer. If I don't want it, I don't want it. You're allowed to compromise, but if you keep begging for the same thing, we won't be getting anywhere.
    • I am dead serious when I say I won't compromise the base of my character for your character. They may change over the course of the thread to work for your muse, but I will not - WILL NOT write off who they are in favor of making things work right away. If your OC won't wind up with the girl(s) you want them to at first, then surely we can find a way to make the girl(s) more open to the idea, but I'm not going to have pussy-on-dick right away when it defies the character herself!

Aaaaand that about wraps it up! I'll go ahead and post this before I go back and start overthinking it. I look forward to hearing from some eager OC-owners!

Back
Top Bottom