Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

EWL Debut: Derek (Zeth) vs Taylor (Tenshi)

freeko

Star
Opening Night - EWL Main Event

Derek Steel vs Taylor Nash

With both competitors in the ring, the announcer would go through the formalities of presenting the competitors. In the red corner, weighing 185 lbs. Derek Steele! In the Blue corner, weighing in at 155lbs. Taylor Nash!

Clock: 0/25

Derek: Fine
HP: 100
PP: 100
WP: 100
Cards: 7
Stamina: 50

Taylor: Fine
PP: 110

(Both characters have Charisma 6, so the coin flip decides Derek has the initiative in turn 1.)

With the announcer leaving the ring, the referee move in to call for the bell to start the match. Derek (Zeth) please post your action and number of cards you wish to play.

Derek waves to the crowd and smiles broadly at his opponent. "I can't wait to get my hands on you," he declared. As soon as the match started he stepped forward and went for a grapple to get her in a headlock.

2 Cards played in grapple.

The busty redhead was wearing black—boots and gloves, bikini bottom and sports bra. She answered the tall man's confidant leer by looking up into his eyes—he was well over a half a foot taller—and giving a cocky grin. “A bit scrawny, aren't yah sugar? I was hoping for a challenge.”

She gave a gleeful grin when he went right into a tackle, not trying to avoid the grapple, but twisting to stay facing him as they wrestled.

Action “Do nothing.”

Clock: 1/25

Derek: Grappled
Cards: 6
Stamina: 48

Taylor: Grappled
PP: 110
Cards: 8

~~~~~~~~~~

Derek plays Attack 1 + 1

Taylor does nothing and accepts the grapple to start the match.

Looks like Derek takes control and puts Taylor into a headlock. Off to a good start but can he keep things going in his advantage? Derek has the initiative still. Please post your action along with number of cards played.

Derek was a little amazed Taylor allowed the grapple. She must be baiting him. But still, his lust started to kick in. Upon getting in close with Taylor and feeling her body heat hos cock started to stir. "Scrawny? Well I think you are a tad over dressed there Red. I don't have a shirt, so neither should you," retorted Derek. He then switches from a head lock to trying to remove Taylor's sports bra. Granted stripping an opponent is worth huge points, but in truth Derek wanted to feel those bare breasts against him. He stood behind Taylor and started to grope her breasts through the thin material. "I bet you like that red," teased Derek.

played 1 card.

The redhead yelped at the hands on her breastas and gasped, hips rolling up agianst Derek's shorts...

"No you don't!" she gasped, grabbing for his wrists and trying to twist them up off of her breasts, then twist around to face him with his hands in a painful lock!

Playing 1 Card to put Derek in a submsion hold.

Clock: 2/25

Derek: Grapple
Stamina: 47

Taylor: Grapple
PP: 86/110
WP: 94/100
Stamina: 49

-----
Derek plays Attack 4 (+12)

Taylor plays Defense 4 (+12)

(Tie, smut wins ties.)

Derek is just barely able to slip through Taylor's attempt at stopping him. Groping at Taylor's chest, Derek deals 24 PP (32 - 8) and 6 WP damage to Taylor. Derek still has the advantage and can pick his action along with posting the number of cards played.

Derek continues to grope her breasts and ground his cock against her fine ass. "Just let it happen red," Said Derek as her tried to get her in the mood.

Playing 2 attack cards

The redhead gave a gasp, starting to sweat. "I dont think so, sexy," Sthe growled, struggling hard to get him into a submsion hold so she could have her wa with him. "We do this my way!"

Submision Hold, Playing 2 cards.

(When you make your official actions at the end of the post list both the actual action and the cards played. I do not want to misinterpret what you are doing.)

Clock: 3/25

Cards: 5
Stamina: 45

PP: 61/110
WP: 87.8/100
Stamina: 47

----------
Derek plays Attack 4 + 4 (+12)

Taylor plays Attack 3 + 2 (+12)

Derek is able to continue to molest Taylor despite her insinuation that they were going to do things her way. Taylor takes 25 PP (34 - 9) and 6.2 WP damage. Derek remains in control. Please list your action and number of cards played.

Derek was actually surprised by her sudden aggression. He momentarily lost composure as Taylor tried to wriggle free and inadvertently rubbed her ass against his hardening cock.

Actions: Do Nothing. No cards played.

Taylor was sure the heat in her blood must be visible in her cheeks by now. She could feel his hardness pressing into her, and waring images danced in her mind, alterately have pinning the young man to the ground while she road him itno submision and being pinned herself while he thurst madl into her dephts.

The redhead giave a snarl and twsited, out of Derek's grasp, keeping hold of one hand and pulling it behind him, meaning to hold him in front of her with an arm lock so her hands could do as they pleased.

1 Card. Submision Hold

Clock: 4/25

Derek: Submission
Stamina: 45

Stamina: 46

----------
Derek does Nothing

Taylor plays Attack 1

Derek seemed to be slightly surprised that he was able to get a good grope on Taylor's chest. So much so that he hesitated and now had found himself at the mercy of Taylor as she would take advantage of the situation. Pinning one of Derek's arms behind his back, Taylor now had control of the match. With Taylor now in control, please list her action and number of cards played.

Keeping the young man's hand wrist locked behind his back, Taylor tried to turn him slowly so the whole audiance could see as her fingers teased over his bare chest, then down his ripped abbs, and final caressed over his cock through his pants.

Foreplay, 2 Cards.

Derek tries to wiggle and writhe out of Taylor's Grasp turning his wrist just so.

defense, played 2 cards

Clock: 5/25

Stamina: 43

Stamina: 44

--------

Taylor plays Attack 3 + 2

Derek plays Defense 5 + 4

Derek overpowers Taylor and escapes her grasp before she was able to take advantage. Back in a neutral grapple, Derek has the initiative. Please list your action and number of cards played.

Well What is good for the goose is good for the gander! Derek maneuvers so Taylor is in the position he was in. But instead of teasing the outside her close he slips a finger in those panties and into her. "You are so warm Red," he whispered into her ear seductively.

I don't know i that counts as foreplay or penetration. But ATTACK 1 card.

Tailor gave a soft, slow moan. Her taut channel clenched down on the invading finger. Shivers shot up and down her spine, and her ear tingled. The redhead blushed hard. Her eyes squeezed shut as she tried to gather her strength, but she couldn't quite resist rolling her hips in time to his caress.

Do nothing.

Clock: 6/25

Stamina: 42

Taylor: Grapple, Aroused 1
Cards: 9
Stamina: 44

--------------------

Derek plays Recovery 5

Taylor does Nothing to draw 2 extra cards

Derek would get right after it and not bother trying to gain control over Taylor before continuing the assualt. Reaching his hand down, Taylor was perhaps caught by surprise as she did not seem to expect what was happening. Taylor takes 24.5 PP (32 - 7.5) and 6.1 WP damage. Derek has the initiative, please post your action along with number of cards played.

Derek seems to re getting into it more and adjusts his stance. He tries to get a second finger into and and loosen her up. "I am going to pound this pussy so hard Red. You will love it," He said matter of fact. for the moment he forgot about the crowds watching and was just focused on her.

Attack, 1 card.

Taylor groaned, bucking her hips harder against Dereks fingers. She squeezed her eyes shut and snarled, "not finished yet!"

Getting an elbow under the young man's chin she tried to throw him off, then flip over him and pin him.

Pin attempt. 1 Card

Back
Top Bottom