Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Serenity's Fanbased Requests F for M

Serenity

Supernova
Welcome to my req thread for Fanbased ideas. PM me if any of this interests you =)

First off, when we roleplay:

*I do not, and will not, ever play a "Naughty Mother" Or an older woman to a younger man. One of the things that I enjoy most through roleplay is playing a young woman (usually aged 16 and above, depending on what we are doing) With an older male partner.

-No one liners, I work with what I'm given, you give me nothing you get nothing. Its only fair.

-I will not dominate anyone.

-There is an F-List in my signature.

-Do not expect instantaneous replies. If Im having a good week, you could see a couple replies a day, but that is never a guarantee.

What I'm craving right now:

Rurouni Kenshin

Redemption

Sojiro Seta X Ai Nishimura

Ai is the orphaned daughter of a Shogunate lord, killed during the final turbulent days of the Meiji revolution. Her mother died giving birth to her, just after the war ended. She grew up a ward of the village. A village that wanted nothing to do with her. She was often beaten, or ignored all together. But she persevered. She learned to keep her head down, and her mouth shut. She did what was asked of her and didn't argue. Smiling through it all.

Sojiro is a lost soul wandering Japan in the hopes of finding his own truth. His own beliefs to guide his life and his sword. Six years into his spiritual journey he comes across a small village, and a young woman that reminds him very much of the boy he used to be. Their similar childhoods draw them together. In her he sees a chance for redemption, for a clean slate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom