Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insaynity's NB Request Thread (NB x F or M)

Insaynity

Meteorite
***UPDATED 11/25/2018***

Okay, so I'm not exactly new here. I RPed here a little while back before the re-design, but with varying levels of success. Lately, I’ve been desiring some Adult RP again, and figured I’d give it a second go here. I consider myself an experienced if not advanced RPer, as I have been RPing pretty regularly over the last fifteen years. I think I know what I’m looking for in an RP partner again, and am going to outlay that in the following post.

Without further ado...

I'm generally more suited to a dominant role in an RP, though not exclusively so. I absolutely prefer to RP in the third person perspective, and I also prefer to RP via E-Mail, PM, or Thread; in that order. I like to write 1-3 paragraphs per response, but at times I can get a little long-winded and go off on a tangent of 6+ paragraphs. I in no way expect the same level of ridiculous detail or length that I sometimes get to, but a good paragraph from you is definitely appreciated. It allows me more to play off of and respond to.

My kinks are plentiful, and there's probably more of them I do like, than those I don't. But feel free to ask me. I'm not the kind to be offended. If you want to try something, we can try it. If it's a hard no of mine, then I'll let you know, and there won't be any hard feelings on my part. The same can be said if I ask to include a kink, and you're uncomfortable with it. We're adults, we can figure this stuff out.

Hopefully anyway.

There are however some absolute requirements to RPing with me, and these are non-negotiables: kinks that absolutely must be included are degradation, humiliation, mild sexual violence, voyeurism, exhibitionism, and coercion. If you need clarification as to what I have in mind with these kinks, then PM me and we can discuss it. Also, I absolutely require photo-realistic face claims for our characters; IE real people. They can be actors, actresses, musicians, etc. I require this because it allows me to visualize what’s happening between our characters, and be more descriptive in how I write.

I’m still really craving to RP as my Elena Rose character. Elena is an aggressively dominant MtF transgender woman, that preys on younger submissive types, or even other dominant alpha types. In my lore, Elena is the owner of a very popular nightclub in Miami. There she likes to meet other sexy individuals of varying age, gender, or sexual prowess; and assert herself as the true dominant. She’s just as likely to prey on a young girl who’s out of her element at the nightclub, as she is to take an overly masculine frat boy and turn into him into a sissy hungry for her amazing cock. I’m looking to make this RP either a short-term/one off, or even something more long-term/regular. This RP would be primarily smut heavy, but with some plot/story development where needed.

Some suggested scenarios/pairings would be:
-Elena and a High School aged Girl/Boy who manages to forge a fake ID in order to gain access to her nightclub.
-Elena and a Married Woman/Man who go out to the nightclub after on a whim with some co-workers.
-Elena and a College aged Guy who goes to her nightclub to pick up "chicks".

Of course if you have an original character you think would work well with Elena, then by all means run it by me and maybe we can make it happen.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

~Insaynity

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom