Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(5E) Den of the Slave Mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

messylips

Star
Scene 1

It had been swift, in fact when you awake you might not even be aware that you were taken, perhaps you are dead and this is some sort of afterlife. The air is thick and stuffy but you will have time to adjust, the room appears fairly well kept and of a style unfamiliar to you with large ornate carved vases that appear to be stone of an almost ebony darkness, a large plush carpet is centered among these vases behind which sit pillars that scale the walls, pale blue torches rest between these columns giving off an ethereal flickering light and casting disturbing shadows among the group. The carpet is soft on your face and for a moment you desire to simply drift back to unconsciousness and get some proper sleep but alas the situation demands attention and now doubt your captors will soon know you are awake.

The room has small benches to sit and a single doorway, a large iron door seals you and the other people with you inside, there are 5 of you in total all seemingly as confused as the last. The aches in your muscles tell you you've been out for more than just a few hours, as does the grumbling of your stomach. Yet your equipment remains, even weapons are not taken only any magic you might be carrying.

The silence grows heavier as the group stirs, where have you been brought and for what purpose?

You are a strange group indeed, a Half elf and Human bringing up the lower end of the oddity, a Aasimar... a Tiefling and something else.

As the Aasimar takes time to look at herself, she seems suprised "What...what am I wearing?" she questions, looking down at the extravagent dress she seemed perfectly fitted for, she is tall with perfect skin and soft features but the way she carries herself does not fit the style of dress at all "Who put me in this ridiculous thing? Where are my clothes?" she huffed but sighed dejectedly and sat on one of the nearby stone benches.

"Come now every story needs it's princess, beautiful....fair...is that not so?" the voice, while clearly feminine, gives off little else and seems to come from somewhere high above where the light does not reach yet it sounds also as if the owner of the voice walks among you.

Rebecca blushed, as she tried and mostly failed to avert her gaze from the beautiful aasimar in front of her. In such a frilly girly dress, she looked amazing. Even as uncomfortable as she clearly was.

The, probably taller, certainly more buxom red-head and sat next to the "princess" Who are you? She questioned her head craning up the ceiling. And what do you want?

Sensously stretching on the plush carpet, the dark blue skinned Tiefling showed off her nails - almost talons and claws, as her toes was free in her leather sandals too -. The yawn would tell everyone that her incisors made her a wild beast... and of course her tail flickering around, telling her infernal bloodline, if the horns would be not enough.

"Obviously she wants a show, princess." said the shiny blue steel breast plate wearing creature, arching her body then jumping to her feet from laying down. Only when she stood, and stretched anew, could her true height show that the lean muscled - and also red haired - Tiefling had an intimidating figure. "Call me Brave N! ... until we get to know each other rrreally goood..." she winked towards the other redhead, before turning around to maybe intimidate all the others with her yellow eyes, being taller than six feet plus horns, - and while she did not looked like it -, her mass nearing 300 pounds with all the steel she had on and around her.

Still, it was not her muscles, but her unnatural charisma that bough all eyes on her oiled up blue skin, as she took up an oblong shield and a warhammer with a pick-axe on the other side , before looking around for the other weapons and knicknacks she - and the others - owned.
Or maybe it was her accentuated breasts covered in steel, maybe her horns (which are a little more yellow colored , like her eyes)

Anyway, she added a rapier to her hip, where a dagger and a whip showed her martial profession. There was a nice bulge under her chain links covered leather war skirt, that could either be just a little extra armor, or a tell-tale of her unnatural marital prowess.

"My tail is aching from all the laying down, and as you all see, I am quite horny... So, lets see what is on the other side of that door..." notching her heavy crossbow, she sashayed to the steel door. "KNOCK-KNOCK!"

Kazime Tomo

"Oh Gods" Kazime retched as he awoke upon the plush carpeting, his katana cradled in his arms. A long night of drinking had certainly not made this rude wake up call any easier. As he sat up he looked around the room blinking the duplicates of everyone and everything away.. where was he? who were these people? he ran his hand through his ashen hair and finally took in the nature of his surroundings.

"Gods my head hurts, anybody know where we are?" the sobering up samurai asked to the group assembled as they continued to stir, finally gaining his feet himself standing at an impressive 6'1 when finally upright and making sure that everything was where it was supposed to be, it wasn't. while his equipment was all here, he was dressed in his armor, though a fine set of red scale mail bearing the golden dragon of his company that he had personally commissioned it was something he was sure he didn't go to sleep in. and there was his halberd.. and his bow... two things he was sure he left at home.. what sort of trouble did he land himself in?

Far too many questions for the throbbing brain that still rattled between the ashen haired half elfs slightly pointed ears. he began stretching his tanned muscular arms and legs, grinding the rust in his mind out by force, he needed every faculty he could bring to bear. Especially with the Tiefling over there, a half demon at best and certainly not someone to be trusted. his eyes now scanned the room with purpose Then there was an aisamar? he had never seen one of those before, a half celestial.. maybe? she certainly was beautiful, the dress didnt seem to suit her.. but it fit.. very well... surprisingly enough they all were as the thought finally crossed his mind that he was the only male here, coming from a mercenary company that had maybe 2 women out of 100, this was certainly new feeling. but before he could continue that train of thought his stomach growled from under his armor.

Chase stirs, his features shifting from form to form as his conscious mind gradually reasserts himself. As Chase surveyed her surroundings, their form gradually settled into the guise of a rather tall, fit young man with a touch of orcish heritage giving his features an exotic tinge: oaky brown eyes with a glint of shining wit, deeply tanned skin covering an not-unimpressive musculature, coarse pitch-black hair down to his shoulders, and a scraggly 5 o' clock shadow. Listening to the voice, he gives a small snort. "A princess for every story, such a waste of narrative potential," he mutters to himself, still rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "At least make one a queen every once in awhile, give the girls some real authority in their own story why don't you..." His voice is deep and a bit scratchy, as one might expect from someone such a person.

The door opens easily even without a spell, Braves touch causes it to open as if a doorman welcomed them inside, more pale blue light and what appears to be a rather stony and grey but otherwise pleasant looking common room, a large table with a few smaller ones around, a fireplace dormant on one wall and a raised wooden deck opposite it where a large set of similar iron doors to the one that was just opened, though these were significantly more ornate with gems and iconagraphy in a light but sharp font, either side of the fireplace matching wooden doors are similarly shut.

The young woman inhales and looks at the redhead sidelong, seeming to decide she is the most trustworthy looking of the bunch, save perhaps the light haired male. "I am... Alayna, I'm a traveller, explorer, like some of you appear to be..." she introduces herself to the group but mostly the redhead.

"I am the weaver, you are the threads, I make the desicions and you obey, do not think it is all as it seems, after all she lays with demons, sorceresses, brigands...such a darling princess wouldn't you say?"

The Aasimar visibly stiffens with a rather distasteful look on her face.

" for the time being you are to acquaint yourselves with one another, after all a troupe can only act as far as chemistry will allow, my lovelies.

The room beyond is your new home, welcome to my world, I am your master, goddess, harshest critic and most wonderful director, Vahl'Dela."
the voice fades and with it a sense of heaviness that the group did not really feel until it was no longer there.

Food lines the table, all manner of strange vegetables, drink mushrooms and grey meats, despite the odd appearance it smells delicious and fresh.

The self proclaimed brave N shakes her norny head, asking out loudly "And what are you paying us, oh most godly cricket?!" standing in the middle of the new room, she looks around and tries to come to terms with the accommodations and the other people in her head.

When everyone had came into the room, she starts to explore the other doors - even if her stomach tells her she is hungry too. Knowing where she is, and where they would sleep, or if there is a bathroom comes first - making dibs on the good places, and maybe ...

Yes, she is definitely interested in the princess laying with demons and other kinds of riff-raff. But also... that other redhead fired up her other kind of hunger too...

"Lay...." Rebecca blushed at the comment her mind immediately taking it as a sexual suggestion, and seeming to be either embarrassed by the idea, or really enjoying the idea. Coughing to clear her throat, Rebecca tried to avert her gaze away from the beautiful "princess"

Taking the voice at their word however, Rebecca turned back to Alayna. "It's uh. Really nice to meet you Alayna, I'm Rebecca. A sorceress with some talent at staying hiding. Usually." She smiles brightly, at the pretty princess.

Can anyone detect poison? She questions gesturing at the food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom