Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come into my den for the weird and unusual! (Closed)

Wolfess

Spicy Dragon
To get straight to the point. I am looking for the weird, unusual, strange and possibly the wrong as well. I like a good variety of things so it doesn't have to be extreme or freaky for me to enjoy it. Everything from small possessions to massive mutations, worlds dominated by monstrous or demons to a small tentacle looking for a home. As far as settings go I am open to everything but Post Apocalyptic I've been wanting for a while. My F-list will be at the bottom, no kinks are required but it should give you an idea of what I like.

I'm open to any ideas that you might have so feel free to share them if you PM me. I'll RP via IM, Email, and PM. I prefer long-term rps but there is an exception or two below. Now, on to the ideas!

The first one is more horror themed. Some unlucky soul is stalked by the various creatures that always appear at the edge of your vision or haunt your dreams. This would likely be a series of connected short stories. While this does lean towards non-con we might be able to figure something out if you'd like.

The second is one that I've had in my head for a while. Though some subtle or unnoticed method one of the characters is infested/infected by something that corrupts them. As time passes they change until finally they become something that wants to breed and spread its corruption.

Third up to bat is a scientist, alchemist, mad doctor, etc experimenting on characters. Could be to make money, advance science, or maybe just because its the only way they get off.

Fourth and final, for now, idea. Someone in power has a slave or pet that they toss to their other pets, animals or monsters, if they even slightly misbehave but they also get pampered when they do as told. This could start as breaking in a new slave or even having a 'hero' fall from grace.

I prefer to work with my partner's kinks to make something we both enjoy so I don't put too much detail into my initial idea. Here is my F-List none of this is required at all but I would like it if some of the fav's were in the rp.

I cannot stress enough how important it is that you're friendly and willing to chat ooc. I don't expect to hear your life story but I want someone I can chat and be silly with between RPs.

Back
Top Bottom