Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demon Passion (thewhiterabbit and mindlesszombie)

MindlessZombie

Super-Earth
Hiei watch Kurama silently. It was out of boredom mostly, but it was also something that was hard to look away. The human world wasn't the same as the demon world was and most of the time it actually seemed more interesting, but when it was raining outside, like right then, there was nothing amusing about the humans.

So there he sat, finding Kurama to be the amusing one. He always wondered how Kurama could stand to live in this world, to be one of them. It wasn't something Hiei would have ever thought Kurama would have done years and years ago. "Do you enjoy this world?" He finally asked the red haired demon out of curiosity.

Heie was the only person he knew that could look through a person right in front of them as if they were not even there. "You mean would i rather be a demon" he asked he had done a lot of bad things as a demon. Things that he woudl have liked to forget, he had friends now and people that cared about him. "Not all the time but its better then being a demon, i don't think i could live that way" demons did not have friends there was not enough thrust for that the saint beast maze trap had proved that, but Heie had proved him wrong.

Hiei should have know that Kurama thought to much on the things he had done in the past as Yoko. He would say that Kurama saying these things meant he had become weak and he would have with anyone else, but there was a difference in Kurama and anyone else to Hiei.

Hiei was different than Kurama in many ways, one being that he didn't not need anyone to care for him and he didn't not care for anyone else. There was only two exceptions, his sister, and Kurama. Kurama was his friend, and he would admit it as well. "It doesn't get boring to you?"

None of them had time for boring the dark tournament then the former soul detective if that was boring he hated to see exciting. "Come on you know i could use a lot more boring" He would have loved to do nothing more then plant flowers. Killing people hurt him on the inside he had to become very intimate to kill. "what about you, one false move and that dragon in you're arm will eat you're soul" he warned placing his hand on the arm he sued to summon that dark demon from the very depths of hell. "are you never afraid" he asks looking into his eyes.

He felt a chill as Kurama looked at him like that. Was he seriously asking that question? He stared back at him for a moment before answering, "I... am sometimes." He couldn't help to but to tell him the truth with that look. It was true, he was scared if something happened to certain people and then his arm. Who wouldn't be afraid of something like that, but he did have to come to terms with the fact that he had to live with it and that there was nothing to do about it.

He wanted to laugh the half pint ran around like he was some kind of giant now he acted like a little girl. "well maybe i can help" he leaned forward kissing the boy on the lips but being a demon who knew how old he actually was. He pressed his lips to the boy wondering if he would just toast him with the dragon. "The only reason i do not run away is i have you and the others" he turned a deep shade of red.

Hiei stared at him shocked. This is what happens when you turn emotional on someone. He smirked, but this was Kurama and that was different. "That's... not what I expect from you, but you always had some kindness to you." He laughed before he leaned down to whisper in Kurama's ear, "But the only reason I am in the human world is you." He didn't really care much for the rest of the team, of course they were is... friends, but they didn't come close to Kurama.

He blushed a bit feeling bad for keeping his friend in the mortal world the humans did not like him that much. "Well maybe we can go to the demon world" He could see that his friend had shared his feelings for a while. He was tired of all the fighting something soft and romantic would be nice for a change of pace. "Unless you want to do something now" he asked placing his hand on his chest her could feel his heart beating faster. He kissed his neck taking his earlobe into his mouth enjoying the taste and feel.

"No, we can stay here." Hiei replied to him. He leaned into Kurama's touch more and sighed at the action being done to his ear. Hiei stood up where he stood over Kurama and gently pushed him back to the wall next to the bed. "You don't really want this to keep going do you?" He asked teasing the fox demon. Of course, he really didn't want to this to get out of hand if Kurama didn't.

He laughed a tail knocking his pants down a few inches not that there was not anything more that was hard. "Why woudl i want to stop" He laughed he watched as his pants fell around his ankles his ears poking out of his head. It was a partial transformation his mind was still in control of his actions and thoughts. "I just hope no one sees us" he felt a little dirty but he had no intention of stopping now.

Hiei smirked and pushed him up on to the bed. "Then we wont stop." He was actually glad that the other demon was pushing this on. He had been waiting a while for this to actually happen. He had always had thoughts in his head about this and how it would work out. Hiei had never been with another man before, but that didn't mean that he didn't want to be with one, this one. He trailed his fingers underneath the fox demon's shirt.

He pushed his hands over his head letting him take the shirt of his body was exposed to the half ice demon. "well we could, well guess you will be on top" which was good and bad because he was not so controlling. Would he be impaled or do the impaling wither way was fine with him as long as it was with Heie. "so are yo going to take me or do i have to make you" he teased biting at his throat it was a good sign he was taking charge.

Hiei enjoyed the biting, but he was not going to be dominated. He growled down at the demon bellow him and kissed his neck, biting at it every so often. "Make you? I'm not going to have to do that am?" He smirked and let his fingers glide downwords.

He watched as he pulled down his boxers his cock springing to life for his long time friend. "No you wont" what did he like he wondered as he leaned forward licking his nipples with his lips and tongue. "I will do anything you want" He smiled thinking of how flowers did not smell as good as heie.

Hiei smiled at the thought. Kurama was the perfect person to say something like that to him. He wanted him to do everything he could to him, but he wasn't going to say that. He didn't want to degrade his friend in any ways, the only person he wouldn't degrade like that. He moaned quietly as Kurama worked at his nipples. His hand rested on the fox demons hip as he held his weight up with the other. "You can do what you wish." Except for one thing, but he didn't say it and figured Kurama was fine with there position already.

He slid his hand over his ass feeling him jump a little normally he would have just laid back and taken it. "You know i care about you" fighting close to him he had seen his best and worst, the worst almost killing him more then once. He moved him closer to his cock so that he could feel it pressed against hi own. "now how do you like it" he asked the demon it was not his first time, he was very popular that was not always by choice.

"I know you do," It was obvious by the way the red haired demon had always been there by his side, "And I care about you a lot as well." He let out a small groan as he felt Kurama press up against him. "I like it anyway you want to give it to me" He smirked and licked along Kurama's check and to his lips, prying them open and running his tongue along the inside of the fox demons mouth.

He moved gently for him to enter his ass it was a role he knew well enough mostly with other humans his own age. "Maybe we can try one then the other" he offered as a compromise before partially impaling himself. The demon may have been small in height but he was not any smaller down there then any of the others. "its been a while" it did hurt a little but no more then stubbing you're toe.

Hiei was gentle at first. He could tell the demon looked slightly in pain, but it didn't take long before he sped up his pace, pulling in and out of him. "Yes, we can do that." Hiei replied to the demon. "To long." Hiei agreed with him. He trailed his fingers along the demons chest teasingly.

He felt heie inside of him it was better then he had imagine he had used a toy pretending it was his short black haired friend. "I want you to cum inside me feel it deep inside my body" he moaned feeling like a little slut. He knew he was a slut he once did more then a hundred demons in a single day.

((Sorry I have not replied in so long. D: ))

Hiei pounded in and out of him harder. He reached his hand around the red head's cock and pumped it, "As you wish." He replied smirking to himself.

Back
Top Bottom