Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Chef and The Gangster (Garnet x Dake21)

"I am not straight laced. I am just doing what needed for me after all." He said explaining to her as he stood by her side while listening to what she said while thinking to himself about the events that cause things to lead to how they are right now. He could have taken those guys die trying, but also knew he be vulnerable afterwards just like them in the end and who knows if they had more backup around or not afterwards. Though, Zeno didn't want to give the young chef the satisfaction too much of coming to his aide as he still have his pride on the line given the situation. As he keep her company and tucked her in, he hear her compliments to him before feeling her lips smooshing against his cheek as he got close to her face, causing him to blush a bit more than usual at the action.

"Geez! What did I say about being close, huh?..." He said moving away from her when she did that while hiding his blush in the progress. "Yeah, your too drunk now. Get some rest while I just head out of your room." He said as he began walking away from her before hearing her thanking him and if he wants to go for the offer from last time like she mention. "While I appreciate the offer, I don't particularly know if you should be that open to letting a stranger sleep in your bed you just met and plus your drunk too. Can't believe your stranger-danger isn't that guarded than I thought." He said turning to her while thinking about it. "Also you already lay out the couch for me, so it would be rude of me not doing that since you did try to make it comfy, so going to decline on that." He said crossing his arms as he explains to her.

After he was done, he head outside of her room, but before he leaves completely, he stopped at her doorstep. "Oh...Also for today.....Thanks....Thank you, but don't get a big head from what I said." He said before closing the door and now leaving the room.

(Timeskip with your post after you respond Anne's response to this?)

"You don't relax do you?" Asked the blonde looking up at him from underneath her mussed locks and dark lashes. Even as tired as she was, Anna still wanted to look at him up close and see more of those tattoos coiled around his body. She oddly enough liked the strange man, he warned and lectured her too much to actually want to hurt her and just seemed incredulous that she would trust him or give him anything without demanding payment. He was a strange guy this Z. Strange and annoyingly uptight but still... He had a sweetness about him. A part of Anna was tempted to tell him that but he would probably shrug it off as her being drunk and give her another lecture.

"Oh... I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad... I just couldn't help myself... sorry..." She murmured shrinking away and further under the covers looking hurt. His blush did help her smile slightly once her mouth was hidden under the sheets in her cozy little cocoon. "I trust my instincts and I like you." She replied simply her voice muffled under the blankets. "If you insist. I hope you get a good night's sleep."

Anna have a soft sigh about to close her eyes when she heard his voice again. "You're welcome Z. Sweet dreams."

Anna's internal clock woke her up early. She wasn't even a morning person, her routine just forced her body out of bed as soon as it could. Her pajamas consisted of a pair of shorts shorts baggy around her thighs and a tight Cami top that stretched over her heavy jiggling breasts and wasn't long enough to hide all of her torso. Memories from last night were coming back to her as she brushed her teeth before creeping downstairs to see the gangster asleep on her couch. He looked like he was in a fairly deep sleep but she still was as quiet as possible as she retrieved ingredients from her fridge and started to cook. A Spanish omelette was soon bubbling away in the often filling the room with the smell filling the room.

Anna couldn't help but snack on the left over boiled and seasoned potatoes while she cleaned before starting to make thick French toast sprinkled with cinnamon and powdered sugar. It never hurt to have a backup plan if he didn't like egg. As usual, Anna focused completely on cooking losing the sweet image she had the previous night and becoming professional in her own world. Ask the while, her hips swayed making her round ass look even bubblier any her breasts bounced along with her movements. Anna was far to focused to notice anything but her cooking.

Zeno was walking down the stairs as he head where he was sleeping tonight while thinking about events of today. "Ahhh...Won't be able to live this down if the fellas and the boss ever found out what happened to me and who I am with...Going to keep this low and try to leave as soon as morning comes around." He said as he head to the couch and began laying down on it. He prepare himself to sleep as he lay his head on one of the pillows while covering himself with one of the spare blankets that Anne gave him. "Oh well, no crying about spill milk now and it's best I get some rest or I'll be too tired to try to leave then..." Zeno said as started to relax and could feel himself going into a deep sleep before it finally happen. After a long day he had today, it very much deserve something like this.

*The Next Day*

Zeno would be seen sleeping a bit sloppy as his limbs were sticking out of the blankets while drool was coming out at the left end of his mouth. Basically he was sleeping quite lazily on the couch and haven't awaken at all since the moment he slept at night even despite the fact Anne came in and out of the room and began cooking inside the kitchen now. 'Mmmmm....Hungry.....' Zeno said groaning to himself as he continue sleeping.

Anna grinned finally leaving her trance as breakfast was done. She had even put out a pot of coffee and pitcher of juice and fried some bacon that decorated the top of the omelette. There was only one thing missing, her guest who the breakers was for. She hoped he hadn't been putting on a brave face when his injuries were actually worse...Oh just asleep.

Ha at least he wasn't so serious when he slept. His sprawled form even brought a soft giggle out of the chef as she tried to decide what to do. Waking him up when he was so comfortable seemed cruel but he should have things he wanted to do tired today maybe including going to the doctor's office. Still... She didn't think she would be able to convince him to go.

Hm she didn't want to have to heat up the food again... After a moment of thought, Anna grabbed a rasher of bacon and returned to the couch to sit on the arm. It was a struggle to hold back giggles at his sleeping face but she just managed, instead waving the fresh smoky bacon over his face and under his nose. He had mumbled that he was hungry after all. "Z say 'aah~'" she whispered softly a grin tugging at the corners of her mouth.

"Mmmmm...." Zeno said during his sleep as he began smelling a odd smell coming to his nose that smell oddly familiar to him for some reason. It didn't really wake him up, but she did got movement out of him as she does that. Also got something else added along with that as he seems to be mumbling something. "Mmmmm....Food...." Zeno said under his mumbling that Anne could hear if she tried leaning forward more, but within that moment, he began groaning something else. "Anne....Delicious....You....'' He said through his mumbling while he continue sleeping while drool was forming more out of his mouth as he slept. While he wouldn't admit this to her face, this was one of the most relaxing sleeps he has for a long time. He couldn't get the right feeling of sleeping despite his position within the Mafia since others presume they live like royalty at times.

Anna couldn't stop her little giggles continuing to waft the bacon under his nose. He was so cute when he was relaxed like a little kid. It actually made her a little...sad. His body didn't seem used to it. Her fingers gently ran through his hair rubbing his scalp softly. He made the blonde feel a little protective over this brutal tattooed fighter. "Yeah its food Z." she whispered trying to wake him up by laughing as she leaned closer.

She wanted to know what he was saying but she didn't want to embarrass him when he woke up. His next little jumble of words made blood rush to her cheeks giving a squeak and moving back. Was he...was he dreaming of her? He was even drooling, she guessed her cooking had left an impression.

A part of her wanted to let him sleep longer so she did for a few more minutes but she kept stroking his hair. It was only the fact that Anna had picked him up after he was beat up, that made her determined to wake him up. She should check his injuries just to make sure it wasn't anything serious. He could probably use some more heat balm too for those bruises.

"Z breakfast." she whispered leaning down with her breath tickling his ear. The blonde pressed a quick kiss to his forehead before running the bacon against his bottom lip leaving some of the flavour behind. She hadn't stopped slowly petting him though.

Zeno continue in his own little world while not realizing what going on in the real world as Anna continues pampering him a bit in his sleep. The smell of food was clouding his thoughts and dreaming the more Anna continue to sway the bacon over his nose and lips especially as he hear a voice within his dream that came from Anna that was provoking him more to move and so he did. Though not as what Anna expected as instead of rise and shine his body up, he grabbed Anna instead and have her fall and lay down on top of him by force as his arms squeeze around her. The grip would be quite tight for her to get out of, but not so much it was hurting her as his arms were only around her waist and not really hurting her in any area at all. She was now more face to face with Zeno who was still asleep despite this, but was now moving a bit more thanks to her pampering.

"Mmmmm...I need food....." Zeno said within his mind while Anna was still laying on top of him. "Anna...." Zeno said as he hold her a bit tighter, but not realizing that the person he was speaking about was laying on top of him and resting on the front side of his body while being in his grasp. She bets that she probably didn't think things would escalate into this just by teasing food around his nose. Now she will have to deal with being around his grasp until she find a way to wake him up or else the food will get cold within the kitchen that she just made perfectly to the right warm temperature.

"Good Morning sleep-ee!" Smiled Anna when she thought he was waking up, only to get dragged down suddenly and into his arms with a squeak. The chef was tense and her hands were balled into fists ready to deliver a punch to his jaw when she realized he was still asleep. She gave a huff resting with her cheek against his collar bone held snuggly under his chin as he held her like a teddy bear in a grip that she couldn't break when she tried to push herself up. Even when he was sleeping, he was strong.

"Z!" she said squirming against his body trying to wiggle out of his arms. All she really managed to do wasrub those large plush breasts of hers against his chest and she stopped with a sudden squeak at the heat the frcitcon her squirming caused between their hips.

That almost made her stay while she slowly grinded against him but Anna was a chef. A head chef. There was no way she was letting anyone taste her food if it wasn't perfection but she couldn't really move her arms much. The blonde still had the bacon though.

"Come on Z... Wake up! ... How are you this deep asleep..."

Anna glared up at his peaceful face before smirking remembering how easily flustered he was and pressed a soft kiss to his neck... Then his jaw and still no movement. She have him a lingering kiss before putting a piece of bacon between her lips and pressing it against his mouth with her next kiss. He better not let her cooking go to waste.

Back
Top Bottom