Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Synergy [private for me and InsertNameHere]

Only after a while she realised her mistake, noticing that even if Aaron did a bit of what he wanted he still wasn't out of his subspace. She let it happen anyway, the two of them taking pleasure from such interaction as well but decided to reward him some other day. When he would be in a right mind set. After all this relationship was about the two of them and all sides of it. Even if it wasn't exactly what she wanted for Aaron, not being as free as he could be, they ended up loving it anyway, her pussy sated quite well by his big cock. There was so much more of it that she ended pleased and full of warm feelings towards her handsome and capable man.

The morning came way too fast, ending their vacations. Well.. she loved their work but at the same time it was nice to be.. free to do as they wished. Making sure she was ready Ashley walked out of the bathroom, her heels making a noise with her every step. While Aaron was walking out to meet their clients and what not she had her office in their apartment. After all for everyone else she was just a pretty gem next to his side, nothing more. While she didn't care much about that some people, thinking they were are that, were playing on her nerves, making her want to show them their place. Taking a deep breath in and out she walked inside her office, knowing there was much of work to be done after such a long absence. Today she was wearing quite a comfortable outfit, her lips dark red in colour. She would use pink but Aaron didn't like that colour.. and she didn't mind to indulge him on that matter.

Aaron was the face of the company, so to speak. This meant he was the one that absolutely needed to meet clients and be present at cocktails and so on.
Whenever he could, he liked to have Ashley by his side but, even he, ahd to admit, it was much more efficient to split the chores.
Beside, he, too, didn't really enjoy the stereotypes Ashley had to be labelled with and it sometimes infuriated him. Even more, he couldn't let anything transpire because... business.

Luckily, after a whole week of vacation, he was zen as a monk and had a clear view of which words to say and when. No one knew it was something he did rehearse with Ashley. In fact, she was behind a great deal of his moves and words and work.
True, his charisma was natural and his. The way he talked, the way walked, the way he carried himself... but the words, the pacing, the speeches., the data he had to know and reveal or not... it was all Ashley's doing.

She worked their numbers, she worked their strategies and, then, she worked his representation.
This strength and dedication of hers was part of why he happily accepted her as the boss in their couple. Merit went were merit was due.
Aaaand, she turned him on soooo much. This was already power in itself.

For his first day since their little country escapade, he almost filed his entire day with meetings. He left the house early and only came back around 6PM. It had been a non stop tour of clients and potential clients, trying to interest them in the projects they selected and making reports and notes for the young creators and entrepreneurs they tried to find money for.

Once he got back home, he only took time to take his jacket off but kept his shoes on as he was about to meet Ashley in the office. They wouldn't change into slacker clothes unless they officially called it a day. It was a principle.
Working clothes as long as you work. Staying in character somehow.

Even though he texted he was coming back, he still knocked on the door and waited for her voice to get in.
He immediately notice the stance and eyes she had when she was in full working mode.
"I see you haven't been slacking either. What a day, right?".
He smiled and noticed she let the windows open even though the sun would soon be setting "you didn't leave the office, did you?" there were traces of delivered food in the trash he remarked, part impressed and appreciative, part concerned she might go too strong on day one, and kissed her neck hello "I emailed you my repport for the day. I do'nt think I forgot anything but I can check it out again if you haven't read it yet" he said before adding "or, is there anything else you need me doing honey?"

Ashley was busy with numbers that day, trying to go through all of them. Sometimes it was a pain in the ass but most of the time she liked to do that, it was a bit of a challenge for a brain. All the behind the stage work was very interesting.. and she didn't need to deal with people to do it. It was a good enough reason to make it her part of work.. but there was much more of them. Of course.

The day was busy and all she did was making herself coffee and then ordering some food. She didn't even know when it became so late, seeing her husband walking inside after she allowed him to. Sighing she leaned back on her chair, nodding her head at his questions. Of course she didn't leave the office, how could she when knowing there was so much work to do? Reaching to his big hand she squeezed it lightly, tilting her head to the side, loving the kiss she was given, the interaction between them at the moment being simply that of a husband and wife.

"Anything else..", she sighed, trying to think but at the same time noticing how tired she was.. and that her mind became a little slow. "How about calling it a day? I'm going to read you report after we eat? What are you cooking for us?"
That asked she nuzzled her cheek against the big hand of her husband, appreciating once again how lucky they were to find each other. Closing her eyes she wondered if maybe they should go out to eat something but he couldn't bring herself to want to go out and interact with people. All she really wanted was to cuddle and have it easy.. The thought of cuddling made her chuckle since it was quite some time she felt a need like that. Of course she didn't mind doing it when her husband felt like it but for her to come out with initiative when it came to something like that?

"What would you say for watching something.. and cuddling? Of course after eating? Interested?", she asked softly, looking at him curiously.

Aaron didn't answer at once. He let enjoy this moment when time could slow down a little bit. He could see she was tired. It was ironic to be tired right after a week of vacation but she fell into the usual trap of going 110% right after getting some rest. it was never a good idea.
Still... it was usual.

Aaron stayed behind her, his arms wrapped around her neck and shoulders, his hands resting on top of her breasts. He kissed the top of her head and said "yes, cuddling sounds good but not as good as cuddling after a good meal."
While he said it, he wondered what would be better. Some rich meal so she'd fall asleep at once or something light so he wouldn't add to her fatigue.

He thought her falling asleep would be a good idea, even though she might hate him for not allowing her to work late at night. There would be another time for that.
Sometimes, protecting the people you loved from themselves was part of the job.

"Alright. I'll call you when it's ready." he touched her tummy and said "make some place in it." smiling. He kissed the top of her head again, his hands lingered a bit more on her breasts and he walked away, getting into something more confortable to cook.

He made pasta. Not the traditionnal bolognese though. He used fresh pasta this time and looked for salmon, aneth and a tad of fresh cream.
Since this was easy to do, he had time to select some wine, white, and cook up a light first course. Simple tomatoes and mozzarella. For desert, they had enough black chocolate and butter left to make a chocolate mousse. His was rather heavy, you could almost taste the chocolate chunks.
He knew this would send her to sleep. This was his evil plan. Giving her a full 8 hours of sleep... at least.

Once it was all done, he called for her and made sure she'd eat a bit of everything at least. He used his old weapon of "really? You're not finishing? Think about all those children who can't afford food... this would be bad to waste it" with his daddy voice.

When cuddling went, he wrapped himself around her and spooned in the sofa, letting a series epsode run almost in silent mode on the TV.
The perfect time for him to whisper in her ears "I have no meeting tomorow. You should let me help you."

Taking in his warmth Ashley chuckled and nodded. Yes, eating some good food and cuddling sounded best. Of course Ashley didn't know her husband was planning to get her to sleep, using the meal he would prepare. Aaron knew her well, she was already planning on doing some more work once she rested. Chuckling softly when her belly was touched like that she nodded again and kissed the dark skinned cheek gently, not minding his hands on her breasts one bit, feeling a shudder of excitement from the soft touch. After some time she wrapped up the work and walked into the kitchen, wrapping her arms around his waist after taking a picture of him, finding it very sexy, whenever she was observing Aaron in the kitchen. What was a bit funny was the fact that she managed to walk inside the kitchen just when her husband was calling her.

She ate much more than she thought she would, Aaron having his 'daddy ways' to make him eat everything he put on the plate. Well.. generally he was right, there were people starving somewhere, it was a waste to leave anything. Because of that she ended even more tired, watching their serial together while cuddling, almost half asleep by then. Hearing the proposition she smiled and nodded.
"If you're sure you're up for it..", she said, yawning while covering her lips with her hand. "You had a hard day too and yet you ended cooking for us.. I really appreciate it."

Ashley tried her best not to fall asleep but her eyes were getting heavier and heavier, making her yawning so much that her eyes teared up. Already without he make-up and both in their house clothes she could fall asleep like that, it wouldn't be a problem.. just there was so many things to do...

Aaron watched her getting asleep and he knew part of her wished she would get busy tonight and probably keep working until dawn.
She was a workaholic but, unlike him, she didn't really know where to stop.
He also knew, even though she might say "yes", she'd never really ask him to help her because she also thought he was working hard too and she will try to protect him somehow. She will not really ask him anything.
So what? It was time Aaron used any ruse he had at his disposition.
Step one, conditionning.

As she got asleep, he just whispered in her ears without waking her up. "you'll let me help you. You want me to help you. Even if you think I don't deserve it. You'll use me".
He laughed at the idea of whispering...ideas to her in her sleep but he thought this was both funny and he had to bank on everything he could, right?

The next morning, as she was finishing the light breakfast her served her, he came from behind and wrapped his hands around her, kissing her cheek.
"I don't have any meeting today. You know what I'm thinking?"

He willingly imitated his sexy voice as he talked. He knew, as much as she would be ready for sex, she probably thought she had too much to do today so he gave her the only alternative "I'm thinking we could play a little bit Mistress" he said kissing her neck again, then "oh...but, yes you're probably too busy, right? Hmmm it's probably very unfair of me to think about going into a session...right?" he let it ponder in the air before adding "unless... you turn me into your slavelish little helper? Hmm? How about you do what you do best? Being an awesome CEO and an irresistible bitch?"

He moved by her side, arching a brow, wondering about her answer to this proposition?

Of course Aaron knew his wife well and he was entirely right. She did think it was her part of the job and that getting her love involved just because there was a bit more to be done was quite unfair. All the whispering made her dreams change a little but of course it was all one could be given when trying just once. But with the whispers continuing for a hour more.. who knew what it could done.

The next morning came they got up, she prepared her outfit and walked downstairs to eat with her husband, complimenting his cooking and food choices. Drinking a very expensive green tea she smiled when the man wrapped his big arms around her, looking at him curiously when he started talking. Chuckling she was about to refuse, knowing there was a lot of work to be done.. only to pause, looking at her husband, obviously surprised. In the end she chuckled and then laughed, reaching for Aaron's balls and massaging them softly, more a gesture of affection really than a deliberate action to arouse him.

"I think my little pet is becoming quite impudent, aren't it?", she hummed, squeezing Aaron's balls quite hard, a small smirk on her lips and glint in the gaze of her brown eyes. "But if you want to to be useful then fine. Now.. bring me a pen and a piece of paper."
That was definitely an order, Ashley feeling a little bit more alive, especially after good night sleep. Then she wrote down a schedule for Aaron. Massing of her arms while serving her a coffee, massaging her feet while she was reading through the papers, meals.. and a big secret on the longer break.

"Remember Aaron, you were the one that asked for it", she hummed, giving the list back to him so he would be able to read it.

Back
Top Bottom