Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tricky Deal [Silentworld & Zajawa]

RE: Tricky Deal

Once she snapped there was no return. Shirohane was flying for a best part of a hour, looking on the city below. Remembering what Lorenzo said, that he must to sell his own apartment didn't really helped improving her mood. Why the fuck he would buy such a... yucky place? The fact that she had nowhere to go beside there was making her angry.. and deeply frustrated. Sure.. she could sell something from her belongings.. but who knew what it would cause? She could be cheated too.. and it was possible she wouldn't be able to defend herself, her magic was.. capricious at times. She was told it would change, the older she would get the better she would be able to control her growing power. And if it would be an outburst it could kill everyone around her.. That's why Lorenzo was there.

After few more minutes she started to fly back, landing on the balcony and walking inside. Giving her bodyguard a grim look she stood where she was, crossing her arms under her breasts once again.
"I want to hear answers.. For starters.. why here? Why this part of a town? Selling your apartment for something like this sounds so lame I'm feeling sick", she growled, obviously still upset as her violet eyes looked up and down the male. "Why one bed? And now that I think - what would be your explanation for us living together like this?"

He was bored sitting there waiting, but with nothing else for Lorenzo to do that is what he did. While he did pack his own luggage away in the shared closet space, the rest of the time was just spent lazily staring out the windows to try ans catch a glimpse of Mari. When she did return his own stern look matched hers, arms crossing as he looked down at the young demon. "So many questions. It'd be nice if you asked them one at a time." He snapped, before leaning against a wall. He would have taken the chair, but was afriad that there might he something living in it.

"There are two reasons why here. First, who would expect one of the strongest families ever to send their daughter to live in the slums. Secondly." He paused for a moment to step out onto the balcony, pointing at thr corner of a building a few blocks away. "Do you see that cafe there? I own it now, it's where we will work to maintain our cover." He turned to her, forehead creasing as he looked at her with distaste. "That cover was supposed to be us as siblings. I was going to cast a glamour every morning to make you look human, and this was supposed to be a two bedroom." He tapped her head a few times with a finger. "But someone clearly can't keep their magic in check, so that might not work any more. Maybe betrothed perhaps? Ill fated lovers who fled to a city to start a new life?" The last bit he said teasingly, trying to rile up the young woman. "And no. We can't move again before you ask. All my money is tied up in these two places, and we can't ask your father in case it gets traced back to him."

The stern look on Lorenzo's face surprised her of course but it would't stop her from saying what she wanted to say.. and ask all the questions until there would be none left. Hearing the answers she grow even more upset since they actually seemed like a good idea. It was true that no one would think that she was put in such a place like this hole.. when even leaning on the table could mean you would be sent to a hospital to heal some.. infection. Looking through the window she saw the cafe the male was talking about. Seeing the distaste on the male's face ticked her off, the mention of being a betrothed and what not making her huff and kick Ren's shin.
"And what makes you thinking you're good enough to be someone like that to me? Even if it's just acting? Why someone like me would want an old geezer like you?", she hissed and moved to another room, kicking away some dirty chair and letting out a yell of frustration when it fell apart, some tears in her violet eyes.

She was trapped in here! It was supposed to be an exciting experience... and she was left with this. Simple life was fine, she wouldn't mind... but this?! Letting out a shaky breath she wiped her eyes. And everything because of some stupid ass position while she would just prefer.. to have fun and be left to herself. Letting out a heavy sight she felt tired all of a sudden, everything looking grim in her eyes.

Lorenzo grimaced as his shin felt like it exploded. He could have easily gotten out of the way, but figured that she would have onlu grown more furious as she realized the  fruitlessness of trying hurt him. "Don't worry. I don't. Nobody is good enough, so just keep acting like that and good luck finding anyone who doesn't want you just because you have a pretty face." He snapped, unaware of her tears until after he spoke. But he was fuming still, and let her go off and calm down as he did so himself. The destroyed chair he picked up by hand, enjoying the simple task in that it took ip some of that awkward silence that soon filled the apartment.

He took solace in that silence for a time, taking a quiet moment to smoke by himself out on the patio. Tossing the smoking stub off the ledge, Lorenzo inhaled clean air and went to go settle things. There was no way to let the both of them just stay angry, it would make his job extremely difficult, and he did still care about that. Despite his words she was the reason he took this job, the memory of her when she was little bring the most fun he had had during his young teen years. "Mari." He would announce, softer of voice, not really caring what she was doing as he approached. "It's just one evening. Well, morning now. I think you can put up with me that long right? We can see about getting some of this cleaned up and replaced later. But it depends on how well the shop does. As I said. Everything I own that isn't linked to your family is tied up between these two places." He stopped, sitting on the edge of the bed, the only really clean spot here. "The glamour is still an option as well, if you really dispise the easier method. But you'll have to stay calm." He was trying to accommodate the sudden flip of circumstance as well as how she felt.

He didn't know if he should touch her or anything, the girl who dragged him around a long time ago seemingly gone. Well she at least looked better now, and she clearly had a mind of her own, for better or worse.

Longer time needed to pass for the demon girl to calm down. Soon she sat down on the bed. At least this one thing was new, clean and comfortable. Letting out a deep sigh she looked up at Lorenzo. Hearing about cleaning and replacing she sighed again. So much time would be spent in such a... dirt hole. The part about Ren having his belongings go to just help and protect her made her feel a bit stupid for acting like she did. Pouting she waved her feet in the air. Once the male finished talking she cleared her throat.
"You should put something cold on your shin", she mumbled and then added, glancing at her bodyguard. "What has.. ah.. Now I get it. You meant about betrothed thing. The glamour won't keep.. When I get emotional my magic energy kind of.. go crazy so it would probably fall off.. The easier way would be hiding my wings and using a colour lenses to change the colour of my eyes.. It could help. And... probably a change of a hairstyle.."

The last thing she mentioned hesitantly since she really liked her long hair and even if they were a pain in the ass at times she still didn't want to resign from them. But if she needed she would do it. They would grow up. Looking around she scrunched her nose.
"Is there any way to make it all... cleaner? I'm not used to cleaning.. by we could do that so it all would be a bit less.. yucky. I want to take a shower but I'm afraid to look into the bathroom since this here is in this state..", she said, sighing heavily again and laying on the bed after hiding her wings. "And... what I would be doing in the cafe anyway? You and father suck.. Why no one told me nothing?"

Lorenzo sat as she started talking, sitting on the bed right next to the demon girl. "I'll be fine. I doubt the freezer works anyways." He says with a sarcastic smirk, though he would have to admit that his shin hurt quite a bit more than he thought. She probably broke skin, but he refuses to let Mari know exactly how much pain he was in. The last thing that he wanted to do to her was make her feel worse than the situation was already doing. "So do you have any clever, believable, ideas of your own about how to explain it? Maybe we can tell them I beat your father and made you my servant." He joked nudging her sgoulder playfully. "And don't cut your hair. It's nice, goes with your scales well."

"There is, but that takes time. I own this apartment, so we can do whatever we want with it. Change the drywall, replace the carpet, then maybe we can think abour furniture." He rambled on further about various small improvements such as installing new ceiling fans to cabinets. Lorenzo had a clever brightness to his eyes, like he actually enjoyed the thought of working. "The bathroom should be fine though. There is a bathouse down the road if we need, but the shower should work." He tried ans failed to hide the hopefullness in his voice. Bathing with others, especially demons, was not something he would look forward too.

"And we will put you to work doing whatever you can. Cooking, managing the counter, waitress. Whatever you want that doesn't break a thousand things." He spoke as he lay back onto the bed. The body guard was more tired than he let on, and the short nap while flying had only gone and reminded him of that fact. But he tried his best to stay awake.

Yeah... the fridge wasn't probably plugged in.. or maybe it was.. Anyway her thoughts were now mostly occupied by some different things. The male talking about beating up her father made her frown only to blink and then chuckle. Now that... would be an interesting thing to see.. even if it was impossible with the levels of power of the both males being so far apart.
"We don't need to tell anyone anything.. though us simply deciding to life together should be enough of an explanation for some more nosy people, right?", she asked and then smiled, nodding her head. "Good.. I wouldn't want to cut them as well."

"And working shower doesn't make a bathroom"
, she grumbled, noticing the glints to the others gaze and finding him quite handsome at the moment, giving him a last glance before going to the bathroom and opening the door carefully.
Scrunching her nose she needed to admit that the bathroom wouldn't be so bad if not for all the yucky dirt all around. Tapping the tip of her nose she took few moments to think and then summoned a slime. It was convenient since it was feeding from.. everything.. and since in the bathroom was nothing than dirt it would consume it. Checking out her theory she let it spread on... everything, get to every nook and cranny and then called it off. It was a good idea, the bathroom was now sparkling and made her eyes do the same. Now at least there was a tidy bed and a bathroom. Turning around she looked at the living room... and summoned the slime once again... but now it was too small to do anything, making her pout and call it back. Oh well.. she at least cleaned the bathroom. Besides she didn't know how it would work on the wood and what not.. maybe it was a good thing that the summon was a failure..

Going back to the bedroom she plopped down on the bed and closed her eyes. No matter if they were sharing the bed or not she was tired... and sleeping sounded like a good idea. Taking off her shoes she put it into her bag and hugging it she fell asleep, feeling protected from all the dirt. It was a nice feeling.

Lorenzo lay back, staring at the ceiling waiting for a second to answer. "They will still talk you know. Gossip and all. But if you want to tell everyone that I'm not against it. Just trying to do things the easiest way." At the young woman's mention of her thoughts on the bathroom, and subsequently standing up to go look at it, the bodyguard used an elbow to raise himself and see. It was a clever trick with the slime, watching the gelatinous creature form itself over everything and then vanish, taking all the dirt and grime with it. When she tried it to the other room, it was clear that it was not nearly enough to be their solve all solution. Better that way in his opinion. Something to do to prove that this plan had not all gone to shit in seconds.

"When did you learn to control other creatures?" He asked as he too undressed, removing his jacket and shoes to lay there in a thin white shirt and his dress pants. "You've probably gotten a lot better at plenty of things since I left." He mused aloud before closing his eyes. The morning would bring some excitement with it, having to go and take a look at the shop for the first time, as well as order everything needed. Lorenzo fell asleep quickly, not bothered in tje slightest by the thought of sharing a bed. At least not until he stirred to wake up. Some time through the night he had rolled over and lay against his charge with an arm hugging her waist. In his half asleep stupor all he could do was think of how comfortable this was, before drifting back off.

"Some time ago.. though just slimes, serpents.. and few others.. and yeah.. probably I've got better", she said softly, looking at the male after he took off his shirt, blushing since she could see there were definitely muscles under the clothes, making Lorenzo look quite manly.
Seeing that her bodyguard fell asleep she went to the bathroom, changed into pyjamas and slipped under the covers, happy that the bed was brand new and clean. She was a bit nervous with sharing the bed but at the same time she was tired even before being so angry and using her magic so her nervousness wasn't enough to keep her awake, soon falling asleep.

Mari's waist was nicely thin but with enough of womanly flesh. The young demoness didn't wake up, too tired to do that, needing her rest. The morning found her in Lorenzo's arms, her face against his chest, her pyjamas button opening and revealing one of her arms more, her long hair braided so there wouldn't form tangles through the night. One of her breasts could be also seen, the opened pyjama shirt showing the light skinned nipple as well.

Lorenzo had barely registered what his charge had said begore drifting off to sleep for the first time. When he did finally wake there was a short moment of confusion as he pieced together the previous day, all coming round to the feeling of something pressing against his chest and a soft and comfortable feeling under his arm. Blinking away the sleep the bodyguard looked down at the crown of blonde hair that had been smartly tied back. The arm he could see was mostly exposed, but he also had clear memories that nothing had happened between them. Rubbing the young woman's back for a moment, he then moved on up to scratch at her head and shift so he could speak softly into her ear. "Time to wake up Mari." He would say. Waiting until she had roused before poking fun at the girl. "Sleeping with a man wasn't too bad now was it?" He would say before breaking away to stand.

As he pulled back and stood he would spy that tender breast that was revealed overnight, looking away with unease. The last thing Lorenzo needed now was for her to think his morning wood was some sign of perversion, though with a tug of his gut he tried to hide his physical attraction, bringing a red flair to his face where normally the man waa composed. "Come on, get up. We can make breakfast at the shop hopefully. See what they left me to work with." He would say before setting off to bathe himself. Dressing quickly in an ensemble that resembled the same as the night before, though a small paper bag was in his hands, white cloth sticking out of the top. "It's been years, what was it you liked? We probably need to stop by the corner store first."

Mari woke up as soon as the other started to move, groaning softly and hiding her face in the pillow. She wasn't a fan of waking up, at all... but the teasing words helped with it, making her blush. The bodyguard's timing was perfect because few seconds more and Mari would push him off of the bed, just to punish him for teasing her. Sighing in irritation when she didn't manage to do that she sat on the bed, not realising her breast was showing, yawning and rubbing her eyes. Growling she refused to get up and slipped under the sheets, nuzzling into the warmth. She didn't want to wake up yet... it felt so nice to sleep.. and not remember what was her reality at the moment.

"Nope.. You bring the food home.. Something with meat and sweets for a dessert.. coffee would be good too", she mumbled, obviously falling back asleep, yawning and slowly drifting away, feeling warm and comfortable.

Well.. it wasn't a new thing, her being against waking up when people told her to wake up. She liked to sleep.. and often was punished by her parents when she was still a small child since she did a lot of various things to the maids that tried to wake her up and make her go to have a breakfast. Lorenzo was different, having his ways to defend himself.. and actually make the little heiress want to wake up, finding a lot of interesting places for her to explore. There were ways to make Mari act like a good girl.. just most didn't know the way to make it happen.

Lorenzo looked down with his messy black hair still damp from the shower, staring down at the woman who refused to get out of bed. At first he was just going to attempt to bribe her with sweets, but no. He was patient, but today was not one of those that the man was willing to be merciful on. He leaned over onto the bed, his warm hands under the heavy comforter. "I am not walking to the store, cooking a block away, and then bringing food up all those flights of stairs Mari." He he snarls with an exasperated and annoyed sigh. Bracing his knees against the bed, Lorenzo snaked his palm up and down her spine gently, trying to be gentle for now.

Until he abandoned all of that and wrapped an arm around her, trying to pull the woman off the bed like a child. "So get up and get ready or you can fend for yourself today." He grunted as he used the best of his size to try and tug her out from under the blanket. At the moment he felt more like a nanny than a body guard,  and that difference irked him enough to pull even harder than necessary to get this over with.

Mari whimpered when she was touched like that since she was quite ticklish only to gasp when pulled out of the bed. She tried to hold onto sheets and all but it seemed like quite a futile effort. The demoness was really light because of her petite body. Ending out of the warm comfort of the bed she pouted only to blush and cover her left breast, at last noticing it. Kicking Lorenzo she run to the toilet. Grumbling under her breath she took a shower and changed her clothes, her bag on her arm through the night. After about twenty minutes she was ready and walked out of there.

"What are you waiting for, old man? Let's go", she said, huffing softly and walking out of the apartment, the outfit complementing her body well, jumping from the stairs, having a little bit of fun when using her wings to land safely. "So.. what are we doing now? Getting to the sucky place you bought and what..?"

Lorenzo hadn't imagined that his touch would make her squirm, but she was even lighter than he had imagined dragging both her and the blanket with ease. Once again he was able to view that bare breast of hers, before recieving a quick kick before she ran off. After the young woman was ready, the body guard merely shook his head as they exited. "I was waiting for you." He complained as he locked the door behind. Taking his time down the stairs, unable to keep up with her. But changing from a sour look of impatience to a quick smile that he would hide when she started talking.

"Buying groceries and then yes, to this sucky place." He answered rolling his eyes and patting the girl just abover her tailbone to get her to keep moving. "It should be in decent shape, I paid quite a bit for it. So what we'll need to do is see what I can order to get the place open soon, tidy up after ourselves, and then maybe go explore the city? If that's fine with you." He asked, but didn't really think she would be against it. Anything was better than sitting in that run down apartment with nothing to do. "I'll make whatever you want, as long as it doesn't take too long."

Thankfully the cafe was fairly nice, even to Lorenzo's own surprise, which they would eventually get to after picking up a few things at the shop at the bottom of the apartment.

Mari started walking once Lorenzo caught up with her. Nodding her head she hoped it really was i a better shape than their house. First they went to make some shopping and she ended munching on a fresh breed. Walking inside the restaurant she smiled. Yes, it was nice. Just few things to do and it was ready to work and give them so money so they could tidy that awful apartment.
"Itsh nhot sho bhad", she mumbled, swallowing and then smiling. "Like there could be some changes, like those couches but everything is almost perfect. So.. you bought a cheap apartment so you could afford this one here in a better shape? Well.. Maybe you're not so stupid after all.."

That said she stuck her tongue at the male and swirled around, taking a peak here and there, the outfit she was wearing underlining perfectly her beauty and kind of perfect body. Remembering that she was supposed to pick something out for Lorenzo to cook for her she hummed.
"What about.. egg rolls and some pancakes for a dessert?", she proposed, leaning on the counter, obviously having fun, her eyes sparkling. "You know.. like pancakes with strawberry eyes and smile.. And egg rolls are always good~ And we can have some nice coffee~"

Humming softly she small demoness waved her legs in the air, wondering how it would look like, working in such a place and all that. Then she remembered about something.
"So.. who we are for each other?", she asked curiously.

Back
Top Bottom