Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guess The Movie From The Quote

I believe you are correct!
Your's is from "Nothing but the Truth" which I'm going to have to watch.

"Now we'll talk all day if you want to. But, come sundown, there's gonna be two things true that ain't true now. One is that the United States Department of Justice is goin' to know what in the good Christ - excuse me, Angie - is goin' on around here. And the other's I'm gonna have somebody's ass in my briefcase."

I know that one! That's Wilford Brimley in the Paul Newman / Sally Field movie. What was the name? Libel?

Here's an easy one.

You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!

Not exactly but I'll give you credit for a good try! "Absence of Malice"

Easypeasy "Dr Strangelove"

"General, you are listening to a machine! Do the world a favor and don't act like one."

Not exactly but I'll give you credit for a good try! "Absence of Malice"

Easypeasy "Dr Strangelove"

"General, you are listening to a machine! Do the world a favor and don't act like one."
Wargames, the original.
I left him hanging around the American Express building.

Cary Grant in "Charade".

"My Dad never bought me a Ferrari. I had to steal my first one. Nice inscription on the keychain. A little sappy. Want me to read it? "

That would be from Payback. Mel Gibson is fine. lol.

Let's see. What's the closest holiday. Valentine's Day. Hmmmm. How about this quote?

"I wish I knew how to quit you."

"Brokeback Mountain"

1st: There it is, he's at it again! Have you ever heard such a racket in all your life?
2nd: Yeah, it takes an Irishman to play the pipes.

What's hilarious is who is speaking the 2nd line considering how proud they are of their native home..

Wow. You're reaching way back. This one is from the 60's. The Longest Day.

Sticking with the Valentine, love theme.

"I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day."

"Brokeback Mountain"

1st: There it is, he's at it again! Have you ever heard such a racket in all your life?
2nd: Yeah, it takes an Irishman to play the pipes.

What's hilarious is who is speaking the 2nd line considering how proud they are of their native home..
Young Sean Connery, I believe, stuffing cotton in his ears under his helmet.

Back
Top Bottom