Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guess The Movie From The Quote

Lady Alexx

Planetoid
So The Rules Of This Game Are...

You Get ONE Quote From A Movie, And You Have To Guess The Movie From That One Quote. Whoever Gets The Correct Answer, Will Get A Turn.

First Quote:

'Before Time Began, There Was...The Cube'

Casablanca

"Hey! Merry Christmas, Mr. Potter!"
"A happy new year to you...in jail!"

Sounds like "To Catch a Thief", though the quote is

Robie: You know as well as I do this necklace is imitation.
Francie: Well, I'm not.

-----

"First I couldn't feel it, but now I feel it easily, it's like a little acorn ."

ohhhh Ramblin Rose.

"Once upon a time there was an inventor so gifted that he could create life. A truly remarkable man."

"You think I'm funny? Am I a joke to you?"

Goodfellas

-----

"You hear a little girl, Frankie? Is that a little girl, Ace? Is that a little fuckin' girl? What happened to the fuckin' tough guy who told my friend to stick it up his fuckin' ass?"

ThomasRHellsing:

Did no one ever get the Blues Brothers?

"But the whole point of the machine is lost... if you keep it a secret. Vhy didn't you tell the world about it!?"

Is it Dr. Strangelove? I seriously only know think that is right because there is a dude on my FB who does movie quote Thursdays and I swear that was one.

"Knives? Oh yeah, seriously. That's something money can't buy. Knives. Once I went to a cutlery store and said 'Here's $100,000, can I buy a knife?' They said, 'NO. Money can't buy knives.' Gee, I guess that's why you hardly ever see any of 'em around."

The Punisher (2004 version. the GOOD version)

Madam, if your head had matched your heart, I would have been the one awaiting death.

Just watched this again a few weeks ago. I believe the answer is 'Hamburger Hill'.

"Sometimes a mistake is like wearing white after Labor Day, and sometimes a mistake is invading Russia in winter."

Back
Top Bottom