Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Baby Brother [Raiden and I]

F

Frillabons

Faye flipped some of her blond hair out of her face as she sat on the couch, watching something stupid on TV. Most of her friends were away on some trip, and she didn't have anything to do. Of course there were guys she could call to fool around with, she seemed to be a popular choice probably because of her top-heavy frame. She sighed, maybe she could go bug her little brother for entertainment.

Her little brother was up in his room feeling rather bored due to the fact that summer had just rolled in and his friends were all off on their own as well. so he was just laying back on his bed flipping through one of his sister's yearbooks since it was just laying around. Soon he'd come across a picture of her dressed as a cheerleader and blinked and after a while pulled his stiffening cock out and began to masturbate. It was a guilty thing but his sister was just so sexy, even just looking at her in a bikini gave him a raging boner. But he had a closet fetish fo rcheerleaders and her just HAD to jerk off to this.

Faye thought about the school year that had just passed. She chuckled s a bit at how her friends looped her into joining the cheerleading squad, how she found out she was good at it. Really good at it. She reminisced about her days on the team, until she thought about the various sprains and bruises. Faye didn't like pain very much. Yeah, definitely time to go bug her brother. She stood up and headed up the stairs.

Her brother Dante didn't hear her coming and had his eyes focused on the picture of his busty sister in the uniform and groaned some, masturbating a bit more. He was a Freshmen in the same high school she went to in the previous year and was good looking enough with spiked blonde hair and cobalt blue eyes. "Ah.. oh god Faye that's it... bounce those tits on it more.." he let out as he jerked.

Faye rounded the corner and headed down the hallway, only barely hearing Dante but blaming it on creaky walls. "Dante?" she asked, knocking once on his door before turning the knob. She opened the door and began complaining of her boredom, but was cut off when she saw what he was doing. "Dante, what the-" Normally, she would have just turned and left him alone, but she noticed the yearbook sitting next to him, open to one of the pages showing off members of sports teams. "What the hell?!" she near-shouted, seeing her face on the page.

He jolted and tried to cover up using a blanket but she'd already seen his full almost 8 inch erection. "Sis!" he acked and tried to hide it from her and blushed brightly. "Uh well I found it on the coffee table and well..." he said and stammered, trying to figure a way out of it. But decided to just fess up. "ok ok" Dante said. "I have a thing for cheerleaders and for you so when I saw the picture I couldn't help myself." He said.

Faye was floored. "Eh, well, I... I'm, flattered?" She stammered each word and rubbed the back of her head. This wasn't what she thought when she decided to bug Dante, but... "Why are you wasting your time on this? Nothing's better than the real thing, idiot!" She took a few steps closer.

Back
Top Bottom