Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Whole New World w/r-mikaelis

"Stop lying...!" Roman whimpered, clutching himself tightly. The knowledge that he was a terrible person had been drilled into his head for so long, he couldn't accept that it could be a lie.
Roman shook his head. "There was a g-guard outside, right? Abel usually stays out there... He would've let you in. Then the king told you to st-stay... Both invited you. You'd have to get both of them to let you go..."

"I..I don't remember..." He really didn't, what had happened to him. "Well, it doesn't matter, we can just sleep." He said, as he felt tired about all of this. "Um, good night Roman." He will try to figure this out in the morning, and he closed his eyes for sleep.

The boy blinked, but nodded and curled up on the floor, trying to sleep as he was told. However, he found he just couldn't.
"Marcus... Please, c-can I come closer...?" He asked, afraid that he would be punished for cuddling closer without asking permission. After speaking, though, he became even more afraid that his words had woken the human, and he would be hurt for that as well.

"Huh? Oh, sure thing." Marcus said, as he doesn't have a problem. "You don't have to be afraid of me, I'm not going to hurt you. We can be friends if you want." He said softly, making a promise to him. He yawns as he wants some sleep, he is going to need it.

The dark faerie moved closer, snuggling against the other male and immediately warming him just by the heat of his wounds. "F-friends..." He murmured, as if the words were caught in the back of his throat. It was too good to be true, but Roman desperately needed it to be true. "I want that..." He whispered. "I want that very much..."
Carefully, so he wouldn't frighten the human, Roman moved one wing to cover them both, like a blanket. It was a lone source of warmth in the cold, damp cell. The boy snuggled even closer, gave a soft, contented hum, and drifted off to sleep. It was one of the most comfortable sleeps he'd had in days.

Marcus fell asleep, as he is almost comfortable with the warmth of the wings. He slept throughout the night until day has finally come. He groans, and woke up in the same cursed dungeon. "Ugh.. Roman?"

Roman's eyes flickered open at the calling of his name. He stretched, his wings tensing and pulling Marcus even closer. "D-did I wake you...?" He worried, blinking his deep brown eyes. He sat up just a bit, looking more relaxed than usual, but a voice caused him to tense right back up again.
"Roman? Little pet, where are you...?" The king's voice sung out. Roman curled up on himself, tears welling up in his eyes. He wanted to hug Marcus, to hold him close and feel that everything was going to be alright. But he desperately did not want to draw any attention to the poor human, either. After all, this was all his fault. Not the human's. All he did was lift his face and mouth the words, "I'm sorry," as the king turned the key in the lock and saw them both.
"What is this?"

"No, it's alright, I was just waking up." He smiles kindly to him, but he could feel tension when he heard the king's voice. "Just stay close to me, I won't let him hurt you." He whispers, and turns around when he saw the king right there. "What do you want? Another punching bag?" He sneered at him, standing up slowly.

The king clicked his tongue, prompting Roman to obey the human's order and cling to him tightly, trembling in fear and keeping his eyes averted.
"No. I was looking for my newest little pet. Roman," the king called in a honeyed tone, making the boy flinch. "You've broken out of your restraints. Did you think your punishment too harsh?"
"No, sir, it was no more than I deserved," Roman said quickly, a tear sliding from his eye.
The king chuckled and stepped closer to the pair, ignoring the human that he saw as an inferior being. "That's right," he purred. "And do you remember why you're here?"
The boy nodded, pulling his wings closer. "I was sold to you because my body is capable of pleasing you. It's my privilege to give you the pleasure you paid for." He sounded just like he had memorized this from the king himself.
"Good boy," the king praised, and another tear fell down Roman's cheek. "Do you know what would please me right now...?" Roman shook his head and swiftly found himself wrestled away from Marcus and pinned to the floor, his unclothed rump sticking high up in the air. The taller male licked two of his fingers and roughly jammed them inside the boy, making him howl in pain.
"It would please me to feel this wonderful hole again, Roman."
"I live... T-to p-please...!" The boy whimpered, choking back tears that caught in his throat. He couldn't break. Not in front of his only friend.

"Get away, you creep!" He yelled at him, he wasn't going to let him come near them. "I said stay away, we are not some toys you can destroy!" He said, but he is grabbed and tossed aside with little effort. He chokes as he is found hard on the ground. "Gak! Ugh!" He is hurting, but then saw the horror of what he is doing to Roman. "Stop it, let him go!"

Roman appreciated that his friend wanted to help, but he knew that his kind were significantly stronger than humans. Marcus didn't stand a chance.
The king continued to slam his fingers into Roman, over and over, his claws cutting him deep inside and making him bleed. He peered over his shoulder at the insolent human. "You're still mewling?" He asked dryly, his expression one of annoyance. That is, until it changed to something much more conniving.
"You want me to stop?" He asked, slamming his fingers into Roman once more and punctuating his sentence with one of the poor boy's groans. "Then answer my question. Are you the firstborn of your family? It's a simple question. Just answer."

Marcus was horrified what he is doing, he had to save Roman, but he would be badly hurt himself. "Y-Yes, I am the first born." It is true, he has a younger brother, but he would not tell him that. "Just leave him alone....please."

A twisted smile grew across the king's face. "Well. Isn't that wonderful news." He pulled his bloodstained fingers out of the boy, soliciting one final grunt. He moved forward a bit, thrusting the fingers into Roman's face, where he obediently started to lick off the blood without even being asked. He pet Roman on the head when he was done, making him shudder.
"A promise is a promise," he sighed, reaching for the discarded restraints and starting to reapply them to the smaller faerie, who did not struggle. He rolled the bound boy out of the cell, closing the door behind him. "Someone will find him soon enough," he shrugged, twirling the keys around his finger.
"So, firstborn," the man smirked. "How would you like it? I'll give you whatever you desire, but I warn you... If you say you want nothing, like that ingrate outside, you will suffer as he has. So it's best to pick something you'll find a bit more... Comfortable."

He is disgusted at what he is going, this king made him sick to his stomach. "You are rotten, noting but a sick pervert." He made it very clear, and now since he asked, there is something he can do. "Yeah, apparently you invited me here, I don't like this place or you, so terminate the invitation."

The king chuckled, spreading his wings in an intimidating manner. "That wasn't what I meant and you know it," he purred, stretching his long, dark wings before folding them against his back again. "Of course I'm not terminating the invitation, not when you've already been so kind as to tell me that your body can withstand a faerie's affections, firstborn." He stepped closer, kneeling down and holding Marcus' face so he would be forced to look up at him.
"I'll give you one more chance. Would you like to end up punished like Roman? Or would you like to tell me how you would best like to pleasure me?"

"You call this affection? It make me sick!" He doesn't want to get anywhere close to him, he is keeping him against his will. He is forced to look at him thought, as he couldn't think of anything, but he does do what he can think of. He attempts to punch him in the face.

The king's blue eyes flared, and he caught the punch easily. "Wrong answer." He growled, using his grip on the human's arm to throw him to the ground. The king easily pinned him there, seizing his wrists in one hand while wrapping the other around his throat. He squeezed, not enough to strangle him, but enough to make breathing uncomfortable.
"So... What shall I do to you..." He mused aloud. "What is this weak, inferior body capable of...?"

Marcus attempt failed, as he is pinned to the ground, and he struggles to try to get out of this. "No, let me go!" He resist, as he doesn't want to be abused in anyway.

The king continued to chuckle. "So sweet, for a human," he commented, leaning in close and taking in the captive's scent. "You didn't even touch the boy above the waist. Quite a feat. It's good you didn't, though. If you had, I would have to kill him. He's only for me." The king closed the gap between them, pushing his nose into the tender flesh of the human's neck. "Tell me, are you a virgin? Perhaps you can replace him or the other one. If your body pleases me well enough, that is," he added, rolling the shirt off of Marcus' stomach and groping beneath it.

"I'm not a creep like you! Take your filthy hands off of me!" He shouted at him, as he wants this crap to stop. He shivers once he starts to sniff on him, and asked him if he is a virgin. He doesn't want to answer him at all.

"You're nothing like me," the king spat, pressing down painfully on the human's rib cage. "You're achingly inferior. But it should be fun... You will give me a lot more... Reaction," he smirked, moving his hand up to pinch and prod at the human's nipples.
He huffed at the human's childish silence. "Fine. Don't speak. If your answer was an honest 'yes,' I might've taken it easy on you. Not now." He released the boy's hands and ripped at his trousers, unfastening them and pulling them away, despite the humans struggles.

Marcus grunts, he doesn't want to be like him at all, he is a monster, and a pervert. "Stop, don't touch me, you bastard!" He struggles again when he starts to rip off his clothing, he couldn't believe that this is happening. "Stop!"

"Make me, you pitiful weakling," the king growled. He left the human's underclothes intact and reached out to palm the boy over the top of the fabric. "You entered into my kingdom, firstborn," the faerie reminded. "And the king decides what to do with trespassers." The king started to tear at his own clothes, unbuttoning his shirt and kicking off his trousers. He licked his lips hungrily and returned to the side of the human's neck, marking it with a rough bite.

Marcus grunts, he hates this, he is being sexually assaulted by a crazy king, and he is trying to escape from this nightmare. He gasped once he is being touched, and trembles. "N-no..please..." He tries not to whimper, not giving him the satisfaction.

Back
Top Bottom