Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

William's Poke-Ranch (WhitePitch x DonVoltonus)

She cried out, soaking his furred crotch in hot juices, panting into his mouth, half limp with her eyes rolling. "D-damn..."

Anu held her toghtly as he filled her womb as cum dropped onto the ground. In the distance you could see Mr. Williams, running full speed with a bucket in hand. "D-Damn it! If only I didnt waist time trying to remember where I put this blasted thing."he states as he finally reaches them. He slides the bucket underneath to collect the excess seed as he finally lays back due to exhaustion.

She pants, giving Anu a kiss on the nose. "Ahh, that was great honey, hope I give you a nice little Riolou." She looked to Will. "You sure you haven't had some fun with him? He's well trained."

William laughed a bit as he removed the bucket of excess cum. "A long time ago yes, I did when he was a Riolu. But now he truly has someone he can really let loose on. Now, let me show you to one of my prized mons" he states as he walks towards the barn.

She waited until the knot shrank down before sliding off of Anu, giving him a peck on the cheek. "Certainly." She smiled, walking with a wobbly gait.

Sail puts the buckets near the entrance of the barn before turning around to meet her gaze. "I see you did well with Anu." he smiles as he looks at her and rubs her lower stomach. "I'm looking forward to a healthy riolu in the future." He laughs before looking at his barn again. "My next mon is still asleep. Unfortunately for us he's a hard sleeper and I really need for him to breed, so I have a plan. I know he easily gets aroused so If he hears a mon moaning loudly I'm positive he will wake up." Sail states as he grabs her shoulders with a serious look. "I'm going to need you to lean up against the barn door."

She smirked, leaning in and giving him a little kiss on the nose. "You don't need an excuse to fuck me, you just need to ask." She said, turning around and leaning over. "Aren't you worried about waiting for me to be fertile again? Or are we just gathering cum?"

Sail smirked as he shushed her against the barn door, spreading her legs as one hand grabber her breast and the other hand began to finger her aggressively. "Gathering cum, waking up the next mon, and blowing off some steam. If I don't see any good in that than what type of pokemon breeder would I be?" he teases as he fingers her harder, making her pussy wetter and easier to thrust into. "Now, how about I do something about your tight pussy right here?"

She moaned, gripping the door. "Well you better not hold back, you don't want Anu to be outdoing you." She teased him.

Not wanting to out shined Sail forcefully grabs her hips from behind after he unzips his pants, releasing quite the large cock for a human. "I may not be a Pokemon but I'll still fuck you like the animal you are." he whispers in her ear before sliding into her folds. "Now, lets make enough racket in order to wake up the real beast in this barn."

"You say that like humans aren't animals too." She teased, grinding back with a moan. "Show my poor pussy just how wild a human can be!"

His grip tightened as he slammed his hips into her. He was rather fit for a Pokémon farm breeder as his fore arms were toned and had the strength to easily lifter her up and pull her back down on his cock. "I can see why Anu was having quite fun with you", he teased while pounding her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom