Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait a minute and try again.

I know what's wrong but it will take time to fix. : /

It happens periodically, and it can get annoying when you are trying to get somewhere to post. But I'm sure it'll be taken care of soon.

As it is, it's much less frequent than before.

Raziel99 said:
It happens periodically, and it can get annoying when you are trying to get somewhere to post. But I'm sure it'll be taken care of soon.

As it is, it's much less frequent than before.

It has to do with the fact that phpBB uses its search function for those posts for some reason, and the way the phpBB search plugin is used by default - it effectively gets rebuilt with -every- single post, restarting the search demon rather than rotating, so every time someone posts, there is a period of a few seconds where search simply will not work. The plugin developer has chosen to blame Sphinx for this rather than his own code, actively refusing to address the issue. It's insane.

Wow. Yeah, that is insane. Hopefully he gets his head out of his ass soon enough, though.

Does this also hold true when looking up your's or someone else's "Search user's posts" function?

I'm getting "No suitable result found." off and on.

dramamine213 said:
Does this also hold true when looking up your's or someone else's "Search user's posts" function?

I'm getting "No suitable result found." off and on.
Yes, it does. I had that problem last night. But it works again after about a minute, so be patient :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom