Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Auction (Rayn_Chain-eric)

Rayn_Chain

Star
White_004-1.jpg

Dahlia stood in line with the other slave girls and men who were each being held by a guard waiting there turn to be sold a little worried as she looked around at everyone that was auctioning, it was a high up and rich place in a large mansion that they were holding the auction, and of course only the higher up people could by these slaves. Dahlia watched as the two people before her were sold, one a girl to a rather plump man who was plainly buying her for sexual reasons and the boy being sold most likely for labor. She sighed as it became her turn and she was yanked and tossed up on stage falling to her knees as she stumbled, but didn't hurt herself.

The auctioner grabbed hold of her chains around her wrists instead of the collar around her neck and being taller than her he lift her arms up so everyone could look at her entire body and he read off just about everything about her. "Here we have a beautiful little slave girl, her name Dahlia, blond as you can tell, very soft pale skin, and multi colored eyes, a virgin, and 19 years old. The bidding will start at $500," And as soon as he said the price people began raising there hands and it went higher and higher up further then she thought.

It then came down to a man in the front, a disgusting looking man, greasy, fat, and obviously in need of a bath, no doubt he was very rich since they often were. She heard no more offers yet as her price stood at $2000 for her and she doubted anyone could go any higher, and that that might have been his limit either way. She waited for the word from the auctioner, "Going once...Going twice..."

((I'll let you intervein there in the end after describing your actions before the auction started.))

Eric was a dirty-blondish-reddish haired man who wanted to buy Dahlia.

He intervened, and said "I'll give you 2000 dollars for her!", waiting for her to be given to him. His aqua-colored eyes scanned her from head to toe.

He obtained an erection, and thought of what he could do to her.

(I'll get more into the RP soon, because I'm kinda busy)

((Ok))

She Auction man looked at the other man who called out 2000 and then looked to the man who had bid last and the man shook his head. Then with three strikes of the mallet the Auctioner yelled over the croud, "Sold!" and was pushed into one of the guards as she was walked over to the man who had bought her by her collar and leash this time, the guard holding his hand out for the money as he held forward her leash. She stood with her head down looking up at him only once scanning him and seeing his erection knew exactly what he intended for her, but atleast he was not that disgusting man. She spoke softly to him with her eyes to the ground, "Hello, master." She greeted him for the first time.

He said "Hello, beautiful. Let's go home." With those words, he led her to his house, and opened the door. Then, he led her to the main bedroom, and stripped her down completely, before taking off his own clothes.

He revealed a 12-inch cock, and balls to match its sheer size. He then commanded "Seduce me. It's been so long since the last time I met a seductive young lady."

She followed him to his home and felt a little strange when he stripped her but didn't put up a fight about it. She saw him remove his clothing and looked over his body and let out a whimper seeing his size, being a virgin she would have to ask that he be a little gentle for her first time. But she dropped to where she was level with her master member and slowly began licking it her tongue circling it slowly before taking in the whole thing into her mouth sucking gently when she pulled back.

He let out a blast of semen into her mouth, and said "Swallow it."

He then slowly pulled out, and said "That felt good. Now... let's try a little kinky stuff..."

He grabbed a length of rope, a ballgag, some duct tape, and a pair of handcuffs. Soon, Dahlia was bound, gagged, with her feet taped together by the ankles, and handcuffed. He expected her to squirm, and he felt her breasts, then groping and suckling them. He also fingered her wet pussy, and spanked her ass. He untied her, removed the gag, the ducttape, and released her from the handcuffs, and asked "Did you like the bondage?"

Back
Top Bottom