Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Pictures galore (FxF or FutaxF NSFW update in first post 7/13/2021)

Going to start this off like this, I am not looking for MxF, I get this every time I post. Read the below as well.

Update: After a long Hiatus again due to the covid pandemic, between catching it and being in the medical profession, and family issues, time has been nearly non-existant. Things however have begun to slow down for me, and I have time again.

0/2 filled

EACH BUMP HAS NEW PICTURES + TITLES.

Now that we have the reason this is here lets get to get to what im after.

♥ I rp primarily through PM's, as I tend to space and forget far less then threads. It comes from the fact a good number of my best partners have been pm rps. It also lets me file any ideas I deem important into folders.

♦ Don't tell me your gender in real life, I genuinely don't care because it has no bearing on if you can play the character. I have had a number of opposite gendered people play more convincing genders then they are.

♣ The pictures provided are merely suggestions as are the titles if you come up with something else please say so.

♠ I do enjoy to play primarily the futa role in rps, if one is present. Takes a good fair bit of trying and actual idea presenting to convince me to relinquish the meaty scepter to play the female to a futa.

• When it comes to the pictures and the roles, there meant almost entirely as me playing against.

◘ Put revolution somewhere so I know you actually look at these, if you don't see any sort of reply to your message this is 90% likely why.

On to the actual request! Be they short term or longer term rps, I will be presenting pictures that are titled as basis for ideas that could be done. If you like any please lemme know the name and any like thoughts you have on them.

Theme I wouldn't mind doing, Futa (me) x gender transformed.

Things not pics I would like to try doing or doing. I have never done a CYOA and im curious about them. I would actually enjoy a 1 on 1 D&D 5e (text only) game as a player, in a world primarily Futa x futa, futa x female, futa x monster girls. I think it could be fun for that kinda. thing

Some things I enjoy before Picture's.
D&D (Player mainly, I have done 5e but willing to learn other systems.)
Persona series,
FFXIV
Minecraft (weird to bring it up, and weirder still I have rp ideas relating to it that don't involve rping 2 block creatures banging)
(I will think of more later im sure. >.>)

Owning a special kind of farm
Shy-Girls are love
Im doing a lot more then "hugging" you
First one to beat us in a fight gets to keep us.
My psycho - lover - Wants me!
Blake goes into heat
Weiss gets daring with secret lover
Showing Daughter where she belongs
Making mommy mine
Slut on aisle 69
A island affair
So hey coach...
Hello mother im here to confess my sins
New life on the island.
~Sigh~ mooo...
Cutie waiting for me at home
Loser is a sex slave for a week!
Can you at least let me get undressed!?
Looks like imma fuck my little sister...
This trip to the beach just got interesting
Pulled down her top without warning and shes into it?
Get drunk = sucking off a fat futa dick in the bathroom = getting fucked in said bathroom
--
The Young widow next door
Winning the Gladiator
Joining the tribe
Convienant way to pay
Party on the beach
~Deep breaths at gamer girl girlfriend~
--
Caught in the rain
Um surprise?
Poolside jackpot
Bunny for each arm