Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood by the Cross (Morathor/Hamadryad)

Adalene was overcome with desire as Delacroix made love to her body. His sweet little nibbling at her skin, the way is now hot body pressed against hers. It was all nearlly too much. And of course, there was the ferocious pumping down between her thighs. She moaned and cooed as he made a waterfall of her parts. She could feel the buildup of tension inside of her, and then it peaked. She cried out in ecstasy before falling silent, her limbs seizing up and muscles beginning to spasm as her first orgasm rocked her body. She fell back into the Baron as he lifted her by her lower lips, her feminine fluids spurting over his hand.

Her head fell back as her orgasm came to a drawn out close, whispering a single word to her master, "More".

Delacroix laughed, high and cruel, as he eased her back down to her feet. He slipped his hand away from her neck and tangling his fingers in her hair. Her head was already leaning back against his shoulder, but he gave it a sharp tug anyways. "What was that, Adalene? Would you command your master?" With a low moan, he nuzzled his face under her chin, opening his jaws wide--impossibly wide--and closing them on her throat. He still didn't break the skin, didn't draw blood, but the threat was there as his sharp teeth pressed against her flesh.

He let go of her hair, dislodged his hand from her cunt, and reached up to her full breasts. He squeezed them roughly, his right hand slathering her with her own juices, then reached down to her dress. Gripping the cloth with both hands, he tore it again, this time splitting it completely down the middle and discarding the tattered cloth at her feet.

Finally he opened his jaws and freed her throat, before putting a hand to her back and shoving, sending her stumbling towards his desk. He followed swiftly, before she could fall completely, and once again reaching for her hair. He grabbed her ponytail, yanked her towards him, and then pushed her down, bending her over the desk. Her fall overturned an inkwell, and the black liquid splattered across her milky breasts.

"Of course there's more, Adalene. I'm just getting started." He let go of her hair and began to remove his breeches.

Adalane gasped as he took control of her, clenching up a little as her dress was torn from her body, leaving her completely bare before her master. She whined as he forced her to the desk, slamming into it. Though she was eased slightly when the cool liquid ink splashed over her pale breasts. She closed her eyes in anticipation as he pulled back her hair, though nothing came for the time being. Soon though, he released her hair and she felt a different stirring. Delacroix's breeches were felled, and soon his hot throbbing cock was pressed against her inner thigh which was already slick with juices. She reached out and tightened her fingers on the desk, knowing what was to come next.

"P-please, my lord," she uttered breathlessly, goosebumps lining her red flushed skin and her nipples standing on end. Her lower lips were moist with want.

"Much better, Adalene. Begging is much more suitable for your station." With the way she was bent at the waist, her gushing slit was easily accessible from behind. Delacroix pressed the head of his cock against her opening, and then with a satisfied grunt thrust it in, parting her lips and pushing himself just over an inch into her passage. Then, slowly, painstakingly, he buried his shaft inside her. He was long and fairly thick, stretching and filling her much more completely than his fingers had. Every pulsating vein she had stroked before now throbbed inside her.

He reached her hymen, already damaged he was sure by the deep probing of his fingers, and shredded what remained of it without slowing down. He kept drilling into her with that agonizing pace until, finally, his groin was flush with her rear. He smacked his hands down on either side of her hips, then reached up slightly to give her plump buttocks a squeeze.

Adalene yelped as he pressed into her. Blood trickled out between her thighs with each painful thrust, Delacroix's cock tearing at her inner tunnel and forcing her walls aside. Though it was painful, the pleasure brought about by being filled with him made it all so worth it. She could feel it throbbing within her, much alike to how her heart thumped in her chest. Her face was red now, flushed with strained pleasure and pain. She squeaked and cooed joyously as he rocked into her, each thrust pressing her against the desk.

The desk creaked and moaned as she did as her soft body pushed into it, her bust squished up between her and the coarse wood. That too hurt a little, but she paid it little mind. Eventually desire once again became to overtake her, and her back arched up in response to his quickening thrusts. She jiggled freely now as she moaned loudly, that tickling feeling filling her up again. Her master was having some sort of effect on her, he must have been. She had never felt pleasure such as this.

His every thrust was slow and deep. He savored the unbelievable tightness of her unused passage, the way it clamped down on him. He had been right earlier--she wasn't ready for him, even now. He was tearing her.

But that was alright. She was his to tear. His to use, abuse, and dispose of if he saw fit. He could inflict any cruelty he wanted on her, and no one would complain. He doubted she would even complain at this point, as long as he brought her this pleasure with the pain. He could haul her up, sink his teeth into her neck, drink her dry as he ravished her. Delacroix moaned at the thought. But... no. Adalene was far too much fun to kill.

He lifted his hand as he drew his shaft nearly all the way out of her, then smacked it down on her rear as he slammed back into her--hard, fast, a sharp change from the slow thrusts he had been driving into her before.

The maid panted and moaned as he tore into her, the wet slapping noise of his pelvis slamming into her filling the chamber aside her calls of pleasure. It hurt so much, but it was so good. She planted one palm on the table's closest edge to her and pressed her body back against his pelvis as he slammed into her. Even now, so close to her last climax she felt another coming to rock her body. Her spare hand found one of her swinging breasts, digging her nails deep into it as some sort of way to control her desire. Her eyes squeezed shut as she came to rest on the edge of her climax, her body about to go into an overload of pleasure.

Delacroix laughed as she pushed off the table, shoving her cunt even harder against his shaft. "What, not enough for you?" He quickened his pace, each thrust fast, rough, and deep, and continued to smack his hand down on her bottom in time with the movements of his hips. As she drew closer to her climax, though, his hands strayed forward. He bent over Adalene, taking her wrists, prying her fingers away from the table and her breast. He pulled her arms out behind her, forcing her back into an arch as he changed his pace again--drawing back slowly, nearly all the way out of her passage, then ramming his cock back in with a sudden thrust.

Adalene sucked in air as he took her by the arms and began to really fuck her. Her body rippled joyously as he slammed into her, the room filling with intense slapping noises. The smell of sex and broken innocence had long since filled the room now. A wave of intense pleasure once again rocked her body. She fell quiet, grinding her teeth together as her body twisted and contorted beyond her control. Droplets of her fluids dripped from her lower lips as Delacroix viciously assaulted them. At first, she let out a growl-like moan through her teeth as she came out of her climax, before her mouth fell open in a scream of pleasured pain. Her legs quivered and shook as he slammed into her now hypersensitive pussy, still tense from the afterglow of her climax.

As Adalene reached her peak, Delacroix came with a groan, pouring his foul seed deep into her womb. His cum was hot, thick, and abundant, filling her passage nearly to the point of pain. As his tension eased, his jaw unclenched, and his groan gave way to a gasp, then a giggle. He pulled his cock out of her, splattering a few more dollops of cum across her rear and back, as still more began to drizzle from her passage now that it was no longer plugged so tightly with his thick shaft.

Delacroix dropped her arms and took a step back, observing her quivering form with interest. "Well, Adalene? Satisfied?" He stepped back to the desk, his still-hard member settling across her rear as he reached over her. "Because I'm not." He snatched up his writing quill, turned it this way and that in his hand as though examining it, then reached down to run the feather along her back--over her shoulder blade, and then down her spine.

She panted and groaned as his seed flooded into her, filling her insides and then splurting out of her widened tunnel as Delacroix pulled himself free with a wet slurping noise. Adalene lurched forward, thighs squeezing together 'defensively' as she pressed herself against the desk. A slender hand fell down to her lower lips, thin fingers delicately pressing against it as she winced in pain. She almost groaned in frustration as Delacroix stepped up behind her, his still hard cock sliding up along her buttocks. Goosebumps rose on her flushed skin as he stroked her with the feather.

"But my lord, it hurts so much", she uttered quietly, a single line of blood trickling from her sex as she tenderly stroked at it.

"I know. I know it hurts, Adalene. I don't care. And neither should you." He ran the feather lightly along her hip, over the curve of her buttock, gazing distantly at her shuddering form. "Isn't it worth it? I've given you so much pleasure, Adalene, and I have so much more to give. What does a little pain along the way matter?"

He reached down and wrapped his hand around her fingers, pushing her hand away from her slit. "That's mine, Adalene, this entire body is mine. You already gave it to me, remember? You promised me everything..." He let go of her hand and ran a finger up her dripping slit. "You don't get to play with it. Not without my permission. Understand? Now..."

He ran the feather along her rear, up and down the crack between her cheeks, before flipping it over in his hand and pressing the pointed tip against her anus.

She breathed out as the feather tickled over her body, playing at her mind much like Delacroix's powers did. The maid didn't want to go again, she didn't want the pain, but she just couldn't say no. She was his she told herself in her mind. He listened to his low, commanding voice as he spoke. Her cheeks squeezed together as the feather's hard point poked into her little pucker, and she squeaked in surprise. She went to beg for him to let her rest, but by now she knew better. Adalene gulped as his finger stroked her already punished lower lips, and prepared herself for what was to come next.

She gave no protest, offered no resistance. That was good. She was such an obedient girl. Delacroix sighed happily. Adalene was truly a splendid girl. It was almost a shame to hurt her.

Almost.

Delacroix pushed the very tip of the quill into her rear, forcing the clenched little hole open. He barely went in a quarter of an inch before pausing. He reached around her hip, took up the spilled inkwell. He swirled it around in his hand for a few moments; there was still a little bit of ink left in it. Delacroix overturned it slowly, drizzling thick ink down the crack of her rear, lubricating the tip of the quill. Then he forced it in deeper, ever so slowly, inch by inch, until the downy barbs of the feather began to tickle against her skin.

Adalene squeaked as he pressed the quill into her, her hips tilting forward so that her pelvis rubbed against the desk. She didn't want to resist in such a way, but her body did it in reflex. The girl let off a shiver as she felt the ink ooze down between her plump cheeks, lathering the inside of her crack and seeping into her tight little pucker aside the quill. She also felt it trickle over her slightky gaped lower lips.

Surely he can't mean to put it in my butt too? She thought to herself, though such pondering of the mind was quickly swept aside by the quill being thrust ever deeper, the bristly barbs of the feather began to rub against the tender flesh that made her butthole. She gulped.

Delacroix chuckled as Adalene flinched away from the feather. He didn't hold it against her; he knew she couldn't help it, and more importantly, it wasn't as though she had anywhere to escape to. He continued patiently working the quill into her ass, the barbs beginning to tickle and scratch her insides as he kept going.

"If you think this is unpleasant, Adalene, imagine how it's going to feel when I fuck it." His choice of words was quite intentional--when. She was his, and he intended to enjoy every part of her to the fullest. "I mean, this," he shoved two fingers into her gaping cunt, "is made to take a man. That's what it's for, that's what you're for. And despite all my preparation, Adalene, you tore when I gave it to you."

He let go of the quill, bending over her and tangling his fingers in her hair. He gave her head a tug up from the desk. "It's alright, Adalene. It's just a sign of your virtue. And as your virtue fades, you'll grow used to it." He gave a moaning sight of satisfaction. "Mmmmm... but I hope not too quickly."

Delacroix released her hair and took a step back, gazing at Adalene's shapely rear. There were still several inches of feather protruding from her anus--like a little bobbed tail, the perfect length to be gripped. He reached out and clenched his fist around the quill, giving it a short, sharp tug. Not enough to pull it out, but enough to shift the eight inches of shaft (and five with barbs) against her innards.

The maid winced as Delacroix's fingers intertwined and tugged on her hair, pulling her cheek from the cool wood of the table. She liked that, when he pulled on her hair. Already her body began to betray her. Her nipples stiffened at the feeling of his fingers in her hair. Though, the hard little nubs of her areola were squished into the table and out of his view.

Then she felt him grip the feather once more, only just as she had begun to get used to it. Suddenly, he yanked upon it. She gasped as it dragged a distance from her tunnel, the barbs pulling on her puckers tender flesh. Her knees buckled and she moaned in pleasured pain, a moan that begged for more.

Adalene's moaning spurred Delacroix to give a throaty groan of his own. "See? You're already getting used to it..." Slowly, he pulled another few inches out, before shifting his grip to push the quill back in, tightening his fingers in her hair as he did. He gave her head another sharp tug, then let go of her hair to reach forward and cup his fingers around her throat. Delacroix pulled her upright, leaning her back against his chest as he continued to work the feather in and out of her rear.

Adalene groaned through gritted teeth as Delacroix began to thrust the feather in and out of her. She felt it deep inside, making a mess in her writhing assflesh. Her hands flailed about as she was pressed up against his warm and hard chest, the cool air licking at her sweaty front. One hand found the back of Delacroix's thigh for balance and the other one of her free teats, giving it a squeeze as her body squirmed with pleasure.

"M-more", she uttered breathlessly.

"Mmmmhmhmhmmm..." Delacroix nuzzled his face into her sweat-drenched hair. "Do you really think you can take any more? You're adjusting well, but these things do take time. Then again," with a single sharp tug, he pulled the eight inches of feather out of her, "I'm not a very patient man." He dropped the quill on the desk, then put his hands on her shoulders and spun her around to face him.

His eyes narrowed as he noticed her hand on her breast. "Adalene... we've talked about this." He swatted her hand away from her chest. "You feel what I allow you to feel. No more or less. But don't worry." He wrapped his arms around her, one looping around her shoulders, the other straying down her back towards her rear, and pulled her against him. His hard shaft pressed against her slit. "You're going to feel quite a lot."

Slowly, deliberately, he drove his cock back into her gaping cunt. As he did, he slid his middle finger down the crack of her buttocks, and began working it slowly into her asshole.

Back
Top Bottom