Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB The Bloodwolf Newly updated Topic

#Pokemon, #Digimon, #Fantasy, #Supernatural

Mike the Bloodwolf

Lover of all things video games
Hello all, Mike the Bloodwolf here with a list regarding my one on ones that I love to do. Honestly, I don't have many limits but a lot of previous kinks and such have changed.

However I do have some rules:

1. Must be at least 17 or older, so Mature
2. I like romance in rps, Love at first sight, Master and slave I don't mind
3. I would like a paragraph or two to respond to, I want us to write a story that spans.
4. I'm not intrested in any pure Taboo, no blood relation. I will accept step sister, if that's what you want to play.
5. Due to having a busy RL, I won't be able to respond everyday. I will always try to respond within 3 days of a post
6. A bloodwolf is a half Werewolf half Vampire creature that is twice as strong, agile and fast as a modern day vampire and werewolf. Or something like this:
the_jager_wolf_by_novawuff.jpg

7. New update to the stars system, I will now put *** next to an rp I really want to do. ** next to one that I'm interested in and * next to one which I may do if the plots good
8. I can not and will not do M X M rp. I'm sorry but I can't get into rps like that, I don't mind if your a male playing a female characters, I just can't do story based around M X M.

Now that the boring stuff is gone here be my interests:

***Pirate x Lady
*Assassin x Assassin
*Master x Slave
*Master x Neko Slave
***Dragon x Princess
***Dragon x Elf
***Dragon x Rider
***Bloodwolf x Human
***Bloodwolf x Hunter
***Bloodwolf x Werewolf
***Bloodwolf x Vampire
***Werewolf x Werewolf
***Werewolf x vampire
***Werewolf x Hunter
***Werewolf x Human
*Angel x Demon
***Anthro x Neko
***Bloodwolf x Angel
*Lab experiment x scientist
*Superhero x Supervillian

Game Fandom I like:
OC x OC, Cannon x Cannon, OC x Cannon.

Pokemon
Digimon
Legend of Zelda
Fire Emblem (Chrom, Robin, FemCorrin and Tiki are my favourite)
Mario
Jak and Daxter
Ratchet and Clank
Elder Scrolls (Only played Skyrim but seems to be the most popular one to rp)
Shantae
Dragon Age
Mass Effect
Final Fantasy (VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XIII, XIII-2, Lighting Return: Final Fantasy and XV, have also played two of the Crystal Chronicles games, Rings of Fates and Echo of Time)
Dragon Quest
Ghost Recon
Gears Of War
Destiny
Hollow Knight
Yakuza
Super Lucky Tales
Scarlet Nexus
Craftopia

Movies/Anime/TV series Fandom:
OC x OC, Cannon x OC, Cannon x Cannon

Dragon Prince
Bojack Horseman
Friends
SAO
Teen Wolf
Family Guy
Simpsons
American Dad
Teen Titans
Marvel
DC
Doctor Who
Torchwood
Pokemon
Digimon
Beyblade
Kipo and the age of the wonderbeast
Ducktales
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
My Hero Acadamia

Rules for the Skyrim rps:

you can be any of the 10 playable Species in the elder scroll universe or you can be a completely different character.

Now my plot ideas:

*Dragon x Dragonborn (MxF, FxF)

You never though your day would end like this, you have been caught by imperial soldiers for stealing something. Although this is the grounds for execution, instead you are forced to do something else for them. (Be it, locked in stockings and used as a sex toy by the soldiers or forced to serve the soldiers). However, the camp is attacked by a dragon which picks up that you are a dragonborn and has a great interest in you as a partner.

***Khajiit x Nord

You are a Khajiit who has been abandoned by your own tribe, you wonder around the world until you come into Tamriel and are taken in by a kindly Nord who helps you out. You find yourself attracted to this human and want to spend a lot of time with them, as time goes on you both fall in love. But of course you have to hide your relationship from others as it would be greatly frowned on by other people.

***Werewolf x Other

You are one of the werewolf of Tamriel and one of the companions, you gained the curse while serving as a companion in Whiterun. You like your new life as a werewolf but are very careful with how you do things as you don't want to cause a massive problem. However lately you've been finding it hard to keep your werewolf under control and after seeking out professional help from another werewolf you learn that you are getting to the point where you need to start breeding but it can't be just a casual encounter as it is also at this stage where you will find your one true love and mate. As luck would have it, your set mate has just joined the companions today.

*I choose you, my love (OC x CC, A×A)

This is a rp that is based around the marriage system in Skyrim, basically what happen is that a female dragon born has just returned from a long quest to be met by ether A) One of the housecarl or B) one of the many marriage option in Skyrim. Because of their long journey, they never brought a amulet of Mara but the companions have been though so much together that they have very strong feeling for one another, so in the moment the dragonborn kisses their companion.

Plot based 1x1:

***Digimon: Legendary battle
(Can become a Harlem rp, will include multi-characters to play, strong plot and smut, May also include some of the darker things)

Based in the same universe as the Digimon Frontier series, 10 humans have been chosen as the new legendary warriors to combat a threat bigger then Churbimon and Lucemon, All the left over darkness in the digiworld has formed together to create a powerful new foe. He had already defeated and Captured the three guardian. He was able to steal 5 of the legendary warrior statues though the other five where sent away, while 5 of the humans would become the light side, 5 warriors will be drawn to the darkside and help ChaosDracomon, the new ruler of the digital world.
I know this part is small but I think a big rp like this will be easier to talk about to iron out the full details.

**Kingdom Hearts AU: A warrior path (MxFxF or it can be an all girls story)

So my idea here is that basically this is a retelling of the KH story however, it take place in a AU world where Sora, Riku and Kairi were never born. This would also take Organization XIII out of the story as well though the heartless, Nobodies and Unversed would all be sharing the same universe. Three people are chosen as the new Keyblade wielders. One would gain a Dark Keyblade, one a Light keyblade and one would gain the keyblade of Dawn and Twilight. This set up would open the doors for multiple Villians to come in, maybe even alter the personality of some of the heroes as well. Maybe Simba becomes a Lion who only wants a load of lioness, or Maybe Maleficent is trying to Save Aurora from her cruel father. The possibilities are endless. It would be a long team rp, that will include Romance, love and yes Smut or it can be a massive Smut feast. The choice is yours.

***Tribal Affairs (Anthro only rp, M X F, F X F)
In the ancient past, Anthromorphic all had tribe and each tribe had a certain level of strength to them, You are the Son/Daughter of the tribe Chef that has been suffering loss on every front and are now in the situation where your tribe will not survive the coming Seasons. As the child of the chef, you have been tasks alongside some of the tribe best warriors to try and make a deal with a tribe that are far better off. Once you met the other tribe, it's chef suggests that you marry his oldest child to make a full union which you agree to to save your tribe.

***Sword Art Online: Is Virtual love the same as Real love?

This rp would span most of the current SAO anime timeline, starting in Aincrad during the first day when Everyone became trapped right up the the current time where Alfhiem and the ruby palace are now in the same game. It's a WIP but I am open to anything you want to suggest of do?

Dragon Age: The call of Adventure (OCxOC, potentially a multi-character adventure)

Based on the Dragon age games, this takes place in Fereldon as MC is chosen to become a Gray Warden after the events of Dragon Age Awakening. The story would then be a story of our making about what they would get up to or the problem they would have to deal with.

Monster Hunter Plots:

***A Romantic connection (Stronger plot then Smut, Consensual, Romance Storyline, Monsters)

The handler is you partner thoughout the journey, you'll always coming back to her to sit and talk before a mission began, You know you're developing feelings for her but don't know if she feels the same way as you.

Pokémon Gijinka rp's:

If you don't know what a pokemon Gijinka, A pokemon gijinka is a human with pokemon feature such as ears and tails of the pokemon, it would also include their clothes if they have any. This is an example of one:
tumblr_lnb0rfeuyr1qgj2rto1_500.jpg

***Trainer x Pokémon gijinka (MxF or FxF)

You have been traveling together since day one, you've always be there for each other and you always shared a bond together. Althought you would never admit it, you have fallen in love with other and want to be more then just a trainer and a pokemon but your scared about how people would act if you did. But one day, under the moon, the trainer take the plunge and finally tells the pokemon how you feel only to be shocked when the pokemon admits it feel the same way about you. It would then play out as normal, there would be passonate nights together and sexual filled nights as well but you have to keep your relationship secret. But what would happen if someone found out and they had a crush on the female, they had the power to do whatever they wanted to her.

**Protected by a legendary (MxF or FxF)

At a young age, you were always running off the explore the world around you, making your parents worried as you are not living in the best time. There are people all around who would grab you and force you into things you never want to do. One day, you ran into these people and they grab you and were about to do things to you before you were saved by a legendry Pokémon, although you were first scared of this creature you soon warm up to it and it keeps protecting you as you got older. By the time, you reached 18 and after another failed romance you get yourself in danger but you are once again saved by the legendry, you start to relise you are falling in love with this pokemon and want to spend more time with them, so you keep getting into danger so you can keep spending time with them but does the Legendry feel the same way about you

***Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: A journey of love

In this rp, You are both Pokémon that after meeting up for the first time as young children, you decide to become an Exploration team when you are Older, Fast forward a few year. You are both young Adult Pokémon who meet up again after being apart for many years and remembering the promise you made, you become an exploration team and start exploring together. You also began to notice new feelings towards each other, You feel your meant for each other but nether of you have the courage to say anything to each other. Only blushing or ending up in awkward positions . One day, You decide it time to admit your feelings to each other.

***Fun on the Pokemon Farm (Pokemon X Pokemon, Smut and plot evenly balanced depending on storyline, Possible Romance storyline, Possible Harlem storyline) Main Craving.

Found when you were only young, and then raised alongside other at a Pokemon Farm, As you grew up with the other pokemon, you began to notice things about them that you never did when you were young. They grown into beautiful pokemon and your body has began to heat up whenever your in there presence and you don't know why you feel this way but by Arcues are you having some very dirty thoughts. Do you indulge in these dirty thoughts or do you try and find the one for you?

Last edited:
Some new-ish plots to add, plus an expansion of one.

1. Prisoner of the Koopa King

So this one pretty self explanatory but here it goes. Basically, Princess Peach has been captured by Bowser again (Shocker, I know). Now normally Mario would save her, but this time, Bowser succeeds in killing Mario and make's sure Peach knows it. However, instead of carrying out his plan of forcing her to marry him as normal, Bowser decided to take full advantage of the fact, that Mario can't stop him by well doing whatever he wants to the princess in exchange for her people to live. Sex, spanking, latex, you name it, he'll have her do it to protect her people.

2. Bound to a Fox

So this is a random idea, it's more of a lesbian setting. A young woman, tired with being bullied or dealing with males who can't help but Oogle her and make sexiest comments, decide's she wants to take revenge on her tormentors so she finds an ancient book buried in her attic and after reading it, decides she will summon a demon to protect her. The ritual works as she summons a female fox demon known as a Kitsune, however, she forgot to truly read the spell and finds out that, in order to keep the demon from taking her soul and dragging her to hell, she must sexually satisfy the demon every few days or more.

3. The Khajit who loved a werewolf

It's a Skyrim inspired rp, so the plot would be A female Khajit is on her way to somewhere, going though a forest when she hears a strange noise. She would try to move quicker, only to find herself trapped in a cave. The creature would find her there and instead of killing her, instead she would find herself pinned down by the creature, a werewolf , a powerful smell of pheromones and arousal would be in the air around them and before she could fight the effects, the werewolf would already be having his way with her.
The season would last for hours, but the werewolf would of vanished before the sun rose. Although defiled, the Khajit woman would start to find her every though being of the werewolf and the amazing sex they had. She would try to please herself but nothing would ever feel as good as when the werewolf was plowing her with his massive knotted cock and beastly instincts.
Eventually, she would reach her destination and would eventually meet a man who sparks her arousal. Little knowing she had just found the human form of the werewolf, she could not get out of her head.

4. Fallen Angel

Long have Angel's and Demon's fought against another, both having casualty's on both sides. But, a Demon prince has captured an Angel woman and has decided that she is far too beautiful to kill so he plans to break her instead, making her an obedient servant to him. What follows is his many attempts to break her will to make her his obedient slave.

5. Pokemon Sexual Studies

This is more of a multiple partners/Harlem like rp. A young man, is the assistant to the professor and Like's to study pokemon, one day though, he accidentally stumbles across a strange item which attaches itself to him, suddenly female pokemon are being drawn to him and they only want one thing ... sex. First put off by this, The assistant realises that he can actually use this to his advantage as he could study the sexual activity and behaviours of pokemon so he began to embrace being a sexual magnet to female pokemon and eventually he began to use it on female humans as he can manipulate them so he can witness lesbian activities between humans and Pokemon. Now the Pokemon can be normal, Gijinka or Anthro whichever you prefer.

Another new plot which I will try and add to the front page as well.

Link x Mipha: Champions of Hyrule

So I'm basically looking for someone who can play Mipha alongside Link as an alternative history to Breath of the Wild ending.

Hylia returns and resurrect all of the fallen Champions as a reward for putting an end to Gannon for good and Mipha ends up, a fully grown up Zora (Or we can leave her in her young form if you prefer) where she finally confesses her true feeling to Link and finds out he feels the same way about her, by wearing the Armour she made for him as proof since Zora's will build armour for who they wish to be there future Husband.

The two would kiss and began their new life together with the world finally at peace.

It's an open rp in the sense that we choose how there relationship develops from there on. Including but not limited to marriage, Children and what not.

Rules:

At least a paragraph per post, I will not accept one liners.
Mipha does not have to be perfect personality wise but close will be gold.
Link will speak as it helps set scenes, I'm taking inspiration from the Legend of Zelda books by Akira Himekawa for how Link speaks and acts.
Battles, fights and Landmarks will all be taken from Breath of the Wild.
I don't mind if you are Male or female as long as you can play Mipha.

Please PM me if you are interested. I will also be adding this to my one on one topic as well.

Another bump. I will no longer be taking Dragon x Dragonborn Skyrim request as I have two going on now.
I am mostly craving the Link x Mipha rp at this moment in time, I will not rp though emails but will though pm's, Topics and Discord

Back
Top Bottom