Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

And...Action! (Jemnai and I)

David moved down her chest to her belly button and starts to kiss around it as well as flick his tounge into it as if it was her pussy.

Mia watched as he now started to move from her chest, down to her belly. the small kisses he was planting around her belly button made her squirm and moan softly. She felt rather sensitive around there, and when he started running his tongue over her, she couldn't help but moan softly. It also tickled her a bit at the same time.

He moved down to her panty covered cunt"I wonder what behind this pretty lil panties"he said as he could smell her sex as it was ripe for plowing."I hope you can handle me"he said to her.

"Mm..." She let out a cute little moan as his hand trailed over her panties. "Well, why don't you remove them and see?" she asked. Of course, he was sure to take up that offer. "I don't think I'll have any problems with that. I hope you'll really be better than all the other men I've been with."

"Oh I think i maybe better then all the women you been with"he said as he put his fingers around her panties and pulls them off as he eyes ehr slick wet cunt"MMMM when is your next heat cycle"he asked as he was curious as he wasnt going to wear any protection.

(women? lol)

Mia watched as he took her panties, pulling them off her legs now. Her pussy was already a little bit wet from his treatment. "My heat cycle. I actually should have one pretty soon. I usually have to deal with it alone, but now I have someone here with me." she said, already feeling a little bit warmer.

"Well good since the shout is int 2 week because I dont like where a condom"he said as he leans down and starts to kiss her inner thigh as his hands reach up and caress her breasts.

"Mm..that's good. I wouldn't want you to." she said, letting out a little moan as he planted small kisses over her inner thighs. "Ah...you tease me too much." she said, feeling herself get even hotter now. It seemed like her heat cycle was already starting to kick in.

He start slides his tounge along her slit as his tounge slowly teasingly eats her pussy."MMMM your so tastey"he said as he looked up at her.

Mia placed her hands gently on his head as he started to eat out her pussy. He was eagerly lapping up her sweet nectar. "Geez...do I really taste that good?" she asked, loud moans coming from her as his tongue ran over her slit.

"OOH yeah like Ambrosia of the Gods"he moans as he take her clit into his mouth and starts to lick and start to suck on it. His tounge probes her hole touching place none figure to ever hit when eating her.

Mia whined softly as David took her clit into his mouth, starting to suck softly on the sensitive nub. She bucked her hips a bit against him, feeling herself starting to get a bit wet between her legs. "Ah...please stop teasing me." she whined.

"You want my big fat cock"he said to her as he stands up as his cock was at full mast at 12 inches long and very thick.

Mia smiled cutely up at him as he stood in front of her, marveling a the size of his cock. He was certainly bigger than any other male she had been with. "Yes, I want your giant cock in my naughty pussy. I want you to bond with me."

"OH never had a furry ask me to bond with them. Are you sure you want to be my mate for life"he said to he said as looked itno those eyes.

She grinned as she looked up at him. "Of course I'm fine with that. I know you wouldn't mind that either." she said, giving him a playful wink. She was more than ready to be with him as his mate.

"Well of course if you dont mind 30 year old mate"he said as he cares her face"Now get on all fours"he said as he seen bonding videos before as he knew were to caress when mating.

"30 years? Well, you certainly do a good job of hiding it." she said, now moving onto her hands and knees. She looked back to see what he would do. She had never thought of being bonded before, and she hadn't seen any others of her kind doing so.

"Well I 29 but will be 30 in October"he said as he caressed the area around her tail."Well just relax"he said to her he wanted this to be a enjoyable bonding.

"Well, that's doesn't matter now does it?" She let out a little moan as he started to rub around the base of her tail. She did not think she was that sensitive around there. "Y-yeah..."

He moves as his slides his cock into her wet hole as he starts to slowly fuck her as he continues to caress the area around her base of her tail."MM your so tight and wet"he moans

Mia let out a little moan as he slipped his cock into her tight pussy. Her body started to move with him as he started to thrust into her. "Ah...your cock is so big. It's amazing." she said, moaning as he continued to rub the base of her tail. She could feel that the more he did that, the tighter her pussy clamped his cock.

He could feel her cunt getting tighter as he fucks her and rubs the spot as his balls slap against her ass"You like that babe"he moans as he was havinga tough time as she was getting very tight.

"Ah...y-yeah. I love it!" she cried, feeling his cock thrust into her a bit quicker now. The sound of his balls slapping against her ass echoed loudly in the room and she was only getting tighter on him.

"OOH yes take it baby take you mates cum in you"he moans as he was getting close and wanted to cum with her and in her.

Back
Top Bottom