Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Luna's Interrogation (KatiexGinger)

Most people referred to Luna as innocent, but not often was dense an adjective for her. No - crazy, insane, unhinged, those were all common. Luna was smart on her own terms, she knew more about creatures and charms than most any wizard her age. But socially, she was awkward, and therefore most rules never applied to her. With a few more strokes of the comb she finished with his hair, and gently ran her fingers through it.

Satisfied, she moved his head off the edge, and gently ducked him down so that all his hair was underwater, but his face remained above. "We still have to wash it." She mumbled. Luna was trying to ignore the words he had just said. She was a bit annoyed, but that was only a small portion of her. Then again, only a small portion of her showed actually emotion. The rest was bland the entire time. "Well, at least you still like me." She said with a grin, and then poured out some shampoo so that she could begin to massage his hair, suds forming around his hands. "Maybe one day you'll like me a whole lot more than the others!"

Lucius didn't tell her that he already did like her a whole lot more than any of the other Order members. They had all treated him like a prisoner. She treated him like a friend. Well, more than that. A friend didn't bathe you and get excited when they managed to get you turned on. She was like a very affectionate servant, but he was her prisoner. He admitted that she was really making enjoy his imprisonment thought.

But then she began to shampoo his hair and Lucius wasn't sure if he could resist this girl. Her fingers running through his hair was incredible. It was something gentle and affectionate after two months of interrogation. Something about that caused the same reaction as the cloth on his length. He began to get hard again, thinking about other ways she could be affectionate.

Luna was careful to be gentle with his scalp, but sure to clean out all the dirt that had managed to stay throughout her combing. After all, she wasn't sure if he had bathed at all since his arrival here. The other members would douse him with a spell of cleansing, just to keep the smell at bay, even though it really didn't stand up to an actually washing. As the bubbles turned slightly brown from all the dirt, she ducked his head under, and moved her hands so that all the suds were washed away. Happy with her work, she lathered on conditioner.

It was only then that she looked down, and noticed the cloth that had covered his length was now being pushed aside. And there it was again, the member was beginning to rise off of his body and into the air. Running the conditioner all through his hair, she bent down beside his face. "I think your getting excited again." She whispered. Her voice sounded mighty sensual for Luna, and smiling to herself, she sat back up, and moved his head down to rinse out the conditioner. "Now how exactly do we make the excitement go away?"

Lucius seemed rather pleased with how clean he was at the moment. He didn't even notice how hard he was getting. Not until she leaned next to his ear and told him he was getting excited again. But the way she spoke, it didn't quite sound like Luna. It sounded like Luna if she were trying to seduce him. There was a visible twitch from his excited length. Then she asked a question he couldn't pass up. He was too turned on by this girl not to take action. So a hand moved out of the water and behind her head to pull her in for a sudden kiss.

When he broke it only a moment later, fearing her wand for a moment. But something about that kiss was very pleasurable for him. Actually everything about it was pleasurable. Her lips tasted good and they were soft. Then he realized his fingers were still in her hair and he decided not to move them. "You can get rid of my excitement with sex...You know what sex is don't you Luna?" He moved closer, as though asking if it was alright to kiss her again.

Luna suddenly fell forward, having to catch herself on the side of the tub to keep from falling into the water. Her lips were pressed against Lucius' in a rather quaint manner. After he pulled away she licked her lips, as if trying to get a better understanding of what just happened. It was not her first kiss, of course, but it was most defiantly the most sensual - and perhaps random - she had encountered.

Staring wide eyed at Lucius, she took him by the hand, and began to try and pull him out of the water. "The water... its, uh... its dirty." She said quietly. Her cheeks were bright pink. Of course she knew what sex was. But the added pleasure, the positions, the techniques - she knew nothing of. Turning around she grabbed a towel, and placed it around is shoulders. "There we go. A-all clean." She had managed to make him stand out of the water, naked and shining. After a moment of staring, a rather schoolgirlish instinct took over. Suddenly Luna pressed her body against his, and on her tip toes, she was able to give Lucius a gentle kiss.

Lucius seemed to calm down quite a bit when she acted to shy after the kiss he had given her. So he climbed out of the tub and let her put the towel on them. But then she stood on her tip toes and kissed him. It was gentle and shy and Lucius rather enjoyed it. There was something different from what he was used to in women. She had no experience with anything beyond kissing and he liked that. So he slowly put an arm around her waist and lifted her off of her toes so that she wouldn't have to stay like that to keep up the kiss. But Lucius only allowed her a few seconds.

Then he dropped her gently to the floor and took a step back. "Alright. I do like you quite a bit more than the other Order members." He couldn't help but give one of his smug little smiles. Something inside him said that his meetings with Luna from now on would have a very interesting difference from the old ones. "Thank you for giving me a bath..."

Luna got a wide smile on her face when she was picked up. The moisture from his skin transferred onto her clothes, and she couldn't help but feel a little naughty for it. Something was heating between her legs, and she wasn't quite sure what it was. Attraction? "I knew it!" The blond said cheerfully, keeping her body close to his own. "Lucius likes me a whole lot!" She chanted to herself. Smirking, she stepped back a bit and looked him over.

"Your welcome." She mumbled quietly, her eyes focused on going up and down his body. "You know something..." She said once more in a trailed off voice. "I really want you to teach me Lucius." Something seemed to come over her. A new person had filled her mind, and she took one of Lucius' hands. "I want you to teach me everything." With a gentle touch, she pulled his hand down, and gently set it in between her legs.

Lucius couldn't help but be pleased when she seemed to very excited about him liking her. This would be too easy. Only a little more prodding and she would be ready to let him do anything he wanted. At least that was what he thought. Then he felt her move his hand and he looked a bit surprised. "Teach you everything?" He smirked a bit and leaned down to kiss the tip of her nose. "I'll teach you everything you want. But you can't tell anyone and you have to promise to listen to everything I tell you." He was sure that she had never felt real pleasure before. She didn't seem like the type to take care of that sort of thing on her own.

So the hand between her legs pressed against her, pushing the fabric of her clothes against her while he rubbed softly. He was sure just this little spike of pleasure would be enough to have her obey completely. But before he did anything too serious he had to ask something. "Can we do this here or should be go back to my room?"

Luna looked more than excited when Lucius agreed. She smiled widely, and nodded in response. "Of course!" Quite happy with her confidence, she held onto his forearm tightly as he began to rub gently against her unused slit. Closing her light blue eyes, she made a very sweet, innocent sound, as she got her first tiny bite of pleasure. "Lets go back to your room..." She said quietly, her voice somehow filled with musk.

Taking his hand once more, she led him to the closet, where she pulled out a new set of striped robes. It wasn't the best outfit, but it was all they were allowed to wear. And at least now he had clean, softer clothes. Even if he didn't stay in them for long. "Come on! Lets go back so I can learn."

Lucius looked almost surprised at the sound she made. It was adorable. That was the only way to describe it. He had a feeling he was going to have fun. But as she dressed him, he thought about how to do this, pulling his hair free of the robes once they were on. As they walked back to his room he was silent, thinking about how to best train an innocent and pure witch in the ways of sex. It wasn't until they were at his door that he made a decision.

So he made sure that no one was around to see then leaned down and licked her ear just a little. "Luna...When we get inside I want you to take off your robes and underwear and sit on the bed with your legs spread. I will give you a special present for being so kind." He tried to speak a sensual and affectionate way, one of his arms going around her waist.

Once they got to Lucius' cell, Luna had shivers running down her spine. In one way, she was terribly excited to spend time - special time - with Lucius. On the other hand, she was a bit worried that they would both get in trouble. Of course, that added to he adrenaline rush after all. "Alright." She answered happily. And then the blond skipped to his lumpy bed. Waving her wand over the bed, she mumbled something and it was visibly softer and fluffier.

Sitting down on the bed, she got into the position Lucius had instructed, and made herself comfortable. "So what are we going to do Lucius?" Her voice had gotten dramatically more quiet. Whether it was from fear or anticipatio , she wasn't sure.

Lucius closed the door behind them and watched as she undressed and sat on his bed. She looked better than he expected her to. Sure he had thought she was pretty, but her naked body was so very tempting. He walked over slowly and leaned down to kiss her again, running his fingers through her white-blond hair. "I am going to show you why doing things like this arm fun." He gave her another short kiss before moving slowly down, kissing her neck next. Then he kissed her breast softly.

He kissed his way down to her thigh, which he gave a soft lick. Now he was face to face with her slit and temptation took over. He leaned in and gave her a gentle lick, smirking a bit. After the lick his hand moved between her legs and rubbed her softly. "Luna...You taste delicious. Do you want me to taste you more?"

Luna laid her head back against the pillow, and spread her legs out as wide as possible. When Lucius got between her, she couldn't help but giggle a bit. It did look quite silly, their positions. But that didn't matter now. Soon his tongue was against her, and she moaned softly into the air. Now it was her fingers that grasped his hair, tugging on it a bit. "Heh... Of course Lucius!" What kind of question was that? Who wouldn't want more?

Her hips gently bucked as he rubbed her virgin slit. "Oh!" She whimpered quietly. Even though it wasn't much, she had had no experience in these types of things before. A little bit of pleasure was enough to get her going. Her finger went through his hair again, only this time, she stopped, worrying once more she was going to hurt him.

Lucius didn't know how he felt about her pulling his hair while he licked her. It didn't really hurt so he didn't really mind. But she obviously loved how it felt. So he pushed her thighs apart a little more and leaned back down, moving his hand away. "Well I'm glad that you like it." He smirked and softly pressed the tip of his tongue against her slit, running it up and down her, making sure to tease every inch of her. Then he moved his tongue to softly prod her entrance, making sure to listen to her reactions. The whole point of this was to let her know what real pleasure was after all.

But instead of pushing his tongue inside of her he moved his mouth away and his hand replaced it against while he moved his lips to her clit, running his tongue in small circles around it. His fingers had taken to prodding her entrance again, the tip of one threatening to enter her every time he moved it. "Do you want my finger inside?"

Luna pushed against the bed as Lucius continued to prod at her entrance. Her waist length hair was caught under her, but she didn't care to move it. Closing her eyes tightly, she moved her hands to grasp at her own thighs, instead of taking the risk of hurting Lucius. After a moment the blond's breath became more rapid, and she felt the warm tongue of the prisoner pushing against her entrance. Oh so close to entering, but then trailing away. She almost whined, but decided against it.

Suddenly Lucius' mouth moved, and Luna let out a loud moan. "Oh!" She cried. The sensation was so much for her virgin body. "Yes I do!" She said happily. "That would feel good." Another bad habit of Luna, she pointed out the opposite.

Lucius was rather enjoying how much she squirmed and moaned for him. Obviously the blond was enjoying herself. But smirked a bit when she told him that it would feel good if he pushed his finger inside. "I know it will...That is why I offered." He gave her clit a teasing lick before pushing his finger into her slowly. While his finger pushed into her he looked up at her and smirked a little. Eventually he buried his finger to the second knuckle.

"How does that feel Luna?" He wrapped his lips around her clit before suckling it softly. He was going to drive her crazy with pleasure until she was begging to be with him every day doing this. She would be his little sex toy. After all, just because he was a prisoner doesn't mean he can't enjoy himself.

Luna closed her eyes tightly as she felt the finger enter her crevice. She let out a very soft whimper, and then smiled to herself. It did feel quite good. Soon though, she was moaning once more as his lips wrapped around her clit. Squeezing in her toes, the blond's breathing increased, an obvious reaction to Lucius' skilled mouth.

"Oh... It feels good Mr. Malfoy..." She whispered. Her back arched a bit as they continued on. She was so new to everything, every movement he made, every touch or lick - it had a profound effect on her. "I think you should stick another finger in." Luna said quietly, twisting her head a little.

Lucius couldn't help but smirk at the reactions he was getting from Luna. She was enjoying herself even more than he expected. But then she asked for another finger and he had to pull his mouth away from her, giving her clit a little lick, to speak to her. "Luna." He gave her clit another lick and a second finger prodded at her, slowly starting to slide in. "I am only going to put this last finger in. If you want more than that you will have to beg me for it."

He smirked again, leaning down to give her clit one last little lick before wrapping his lips around it again. He found himself wondering if Luna would make the connection and realize that more meant he was going to take her virginity. He was a bit excited to be able to feel a tight virgin girl around him and pleasuring her like this was putting more and more thoughts into his head that someone his age shouldn't think about someone her age.

Luna closed her eyes even tighter when another finger prodded at her entrance. "B-but you said no more. Why should I beg?" She tilted her head to the side, despite her pleasure. Confusion and questions could get to her at any time. Opening her pale blue eyes, she looked down at the man, and a surge of energy ran through her. Without thinking, she pulled on Lucius' arm and raised his face to her own. It was a much more personal act than sex, something that took a lot more than lusty antics. But she pushed that aside, and pushed her lips against his.

After a moment, she laid back down on the bed, but she pulled him with her, until he was laying on top of her naked body. Wrapping her arms around his back, she continued to kiss at his lips, before slowing and opening her eyes. "You taste funny."

Lucius was rather amused by her little questions. She was so easily confused. But then she pulled him up and kissed him so passionately. He couldn't help but return it with the same passion, his hands moving to her side and behind her neck. But then she broke away and made her little comment. Lucius chuckled a little. "Well my mouth was just between your legs Luna." He gave her another soft kiss before rolling over so that she small girl was on top of him.

It felt strange to have something so small and frail looking under him like that. "Now Luna...You are a very sweet girl. Do you want me to treat you like an equal?" He moved a hand to her hip and smiled. "Or like a little girl?" He sat up a little and gave her a gentle kiss. He was fairly sure he knew which option she would prefer.

Luna smiled as she was pulled on top of him. To be honest, she had more of a crush now on the man than ever. The look in his eyes made her want to just cling to him and never let go. Of course, that was hardly what was about to happen. Straddling over his waist she smiled widely at him. "Well... Can't I be both?" She smirked at him, and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You can treat me like an adult now, and protect me like a little girl later."

At this point in time, she almost forgot where they were. Luna hardly realized he was a prisoner, and she was his caretaker. In reality, those thoughts made her want to cry. She would have to go later and leave him be. But for now, she could enjoy himself. "So we can play now?"

Back
Top Bottom