Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Luna's Interrogation (KatiexGinger)

Lucius Malfoy sat in a rather uncomfortable chair in a room at number 12 Grimmauld Place. He didn't know exactly where he was in the house. But it had been two months since the Battle of Hogwarts and he had seen little of anything but this room since. Most of his time here had been rather unpleasant. Between the Order members forcing Veritaserum down his throat and the strange blond girl who recently made a habit of visiting him, he got no rest. But as the robes that bound him to the chain undid themselves he stood slowly stretching.

After the latest interrogation, which would leave him unable to lie for quite some time, he wanted nothing more than to get some rest. So he walked over to his small bed and laid down. But just as his eyes began to close the small box at the top of the door chose to speak, as it always did before something unpleasant came. "Luna Lovegood on her way. Step away from the door."

Lucius couldn't help but sigh as he sat up and pushed his hair back a bit, straightening his robes. Last time she was here she had taken to grooming and brushing him while babbling about creatures that surely couldn't exist. He couldn't stand the girl half the time. But she was the only one who visited that didn't stun him if he spoke when not asked a question. She wasn't that bad when she didn't talk about the Crumple Horned whatever they were.

White blond locks were bouncing around Luna's face as she merrily walked down the hallway. After the Battle, she had been appointed as one of the caretakers and investigators of the previous Death Eaters. And even though it wasn't her dream job of caring for her creatures, it was a fun start. Besides, she met very interesting people, one of which - her favorite - she was on her way to visit.

"Ms. Lovegood?" A voice asked from behind a bared window. It was a guard, who would monitor the guests movements and inform them of their schedules. "Yes?" The peppy pale girl asked. Smiling, she moved her shoulder bag up a bit, and took her wand in hand. "Mr. Malfoy, correct?" The brunette inside the cage chuckled, and then shook his head. Luna was in fact a strange girl, and everyone knew it. With a sigh, the guard sent the message, and Luna was on her way.

Almost skipping down the eerie hallway, she came about a large concrete door. There was a tiny metal plate above the doorknob, and when pulled you could see into the room, to make sure the prisoner was at a safe distance. But why would Luna take such healthy precautions? No, without worrying she whispered the password at the door, and it opened for her. "Hello Mr. Malfoy!" The blond said in an excited voice. "How are you doing today?"

Lucius couldn't hear anything from the other side of the door. He jumped a little when the door opened the the pale blond came skipping into his room as she always did. He had learned that it was best to be nice and agree with her otherwise she would mention how is bad mood was because of invisible creature. But then she asked how he was and the Veritaserum made it incredibly hard to tell her some sweet lie. "Hello Luna...I have to admit that I am tired of sitting in this room day after day. I'm tired of your friends stunning me day after day."

Lucius couldn't help but lay back and close his eyes, wanting to pretend Luna wasn't there. "I had to sit and tell some foolish Mudblood everything I knew about Dark items hidden in Gringotts. They could have bothered to let a real wizard interrogate me. Its enough to make me want the Cruciatus instead of this."

Luna sat down her black leather bag, which of course was engraved with some markings to keep the nargles away. Smiling in a rather distant way, the blond shook her head. "It can't be that bad." Walking very gracefully towards the bed, Luna sat down beside Lucius. Before Luna was able to get to him, he looked rather beat up. Much more like a beast than a prisoner. Weeks without real care had left him looking much more like the chronically homeless than the great Lucius Malfoy. She had found it her duty to bring him back to his old, beautiful self, even if it was selfishly for her viewing.

"I remember when you kept me in your cellar for weeks. Remember that?" She placed her hand on his shoulder, and stared off into the distant. "And I still kept positive. Thats what you have to do. Keep thinking of all the good things that are happening." Finally glancing down at the man, she tried to make him sit up. "Maybe we could wash your hair today?"

Lucius couldn't help but flinch when she mentioned the weeks she had been locked in the basement of his mansion. He didn't not regret it at the time. But even through all her strangeness, she had taken care of him. She healed bruises and although her grooming was a bit annoying, it was better than being filthy. She treated him much better than he had treated her and he felt a little bad thinking about it. But he couldn't lie at the moment. "I really do dislike your grooming. But I did keep you locked up and you have a wand so I can't really argue."

When he opened his eyes, he saw face, which was always so cheerful, and he allowed her to sit him up. "Fine. But how are you going to wash my hair girl? Unless you have gotten permission to take me out of this dismal room." Every time he mentioned the room his expression showed nothing but contempt. He hated his cell more than he could ever hate any mudblood. If she could get him out of here for even a few hours, he would be more than happy to let her do whatever she wanted.

Luna merely smirked when Lucius spoke to her. "Your like a little boy that doesn't want a bath." She giggled to herself, and then took the man's hand. "I'm sure we can at least go to the process room." The process room was where new inmates were taking in, striped of their clothes, any jewelry, their wands were taken, and most everything about a person was lost. But, it had a bath, and a sink, and Luna was sure Lucius would feel better after being cleaned up.

Standing up, the girl walked to her back and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. "I don't like to Mr. Malfoy, but I don't want to get in trouble again." She had before let prisoners walk around without any form of restraint. With a harsh warning from Mr. Potter, she now knew that wasn't a good idea. Clasping the man's hands together, she locked the metal around his wrists, and stood him up. "We can get you a bath, and maybe some good food! And maybe we can talk about fun stuff." Luna had never been one to hold grudges, not even over being locked up. She still looked at Lucius as a gorgeous, powerful man, who had just taken some wrong turns in life. And as terrible as it was, she still had the small crush on him from her school years, when he had been that dominant mysterious character.

Lucius let out a rather annoyed sigh when she compared him to a child who didn't want a bath. He was twice her age and she was calling him a child? He did his best not to insult her when she put the handcuffs on and led him along. But he did dread going to the processing room. After all, that was where his day life had mostly ended. Then she said something that caught his attention. "Fun stuff? What exactly would an eighteen year old witch want to talk about with me that would be fun?"

He suddenly felt a little concerned. This girl seemed to be more than a little different from the normal person. He had figured that out a while ago. But now she was talking about bathing him and discussing 'fun stuff'. She had a wand and she could do whatever she wanted. But what exactly was it that she wanted? A shiver ran down his spine as he considered the possibilities.

Luna closed the cell door behind them, and led him down the hall, past the guard who merely nodded. Frolicking down the dreary building stairs, she went into a large dark room. "Well, we could talk more about all the creatures I get to learn about during my zoology classes." Luna seemed like she would laugh, but being her odd self, her emotions stayed pretty stable. Pulling Lucius into the room, she unlocked his handcuffs, and set them aside.

"Or maybe you could tell me more about you and the wonderful Malfoy Manor. Maybe even a masquerade story." Smirking slightly, Luna pranced over to the bath, and turned on the faucet so that warm water flowed into the fairly large tub. Normally Luna was supposed to take the 'good' prisoners to the shower room, leave them there, and then come back when they were clean. But of course, Lucius wasn't a 'good' prisoner, and therefore, he wasn't allowed showers. But Ms. Caretaker couldn't let that happen! And besides, if she got to see all of this man, why would she complain? "Come on, Mr. Malfoy. Go ahead and undress. I'll get some soap."

Lucius looked a little annoyed when she spoke about discussing creatures. This girl was most definitely insane. Then she became to talk about stories about him. She really seemed to be more interested in him than she should be. "Why would you want to hear stories about my Manor? Don't tell me this is just another attempt to interrogate me." He pulled off the shabby robes he had been given and made a half hearted attempt to cover himself.

Somewhere inside he suspected that she was interested in him for a different reason than anyone else in this place. She was so sweet, whether he liked it or not, and she seemed to spend quite a bit of time with him. These thoughts only made him more nervous around her and he found himself moving towards the bath just hoping to be able to cover himself and hide from this blond.

"I'm not a very good interrogator, you know. They don't use me for that sort of thing." The heavy flow of water quickly filled the tub, and Luna turned off the faucet. Setting soap, shampoo, and conditioner on the side, she offered her hand to help the man in. Whether or not she was so attracted to him, she tried to respect the fact he was covering himself, and she didn't search curiously for anything vulgar. Instead, she pulled a short stool by the tub, and sat so that she was looking at his face.

Luna poured some soap onto a washcloth, and dipped it into the water. "Nothing we talk about ever goes to anyone else. No one really cares what conversations I have with people." For some reason there was a bit of sorrow in that statement. Normally her optimistic self never changed tone for the worst. But having to admit that most found her insane did hurt a bit. Shaking her head, she changed the subject. "And so you can tell me anything!" She smiled widely, and ran the washcloth along his shoulder and neck, trying to keep steady, caring motions. "Do you miss home?"

Lucius noticed that she wasn't really trying to eye him up like he thought she might. So he relaxed visibly. Then she began to talk about the others here. How they treated her and what they thought. He couldn't help but sigh and give her a small smile. "Well I don't entirely dislike you. You treat me much better than anyone else here does." But then he felt her hand move over his shoulder in such a soft caring way and his whole body shivered, but in a good way. She might be a strange girl but she was certainly a good person.

While her hand moved over his neck he relaxed more and laid back, sighing in an almost content way. "Of course I miss my home. I had a soft bed...House elves..." Then something in his voice changed. "A family... But I don't think I will see Narcissa again and Draco seems to...Hate me." He let out another sigh, this one filled with despair.

It seemed as if she had just been given her own mansion when Lucius admitted that he liked her - even if it was only a bit. Her eyes were lightened and had a sweet twinkle to them. She knew Harry, Hermione, Neville - they all liked her. But they had known her from school. The guards and other workers just found her odd and annoying. Luna moved the cloth over his chest, gently massaging at his skin, careful not to tug at any hairs. She was gentle with him, that was for sure.

Luna herself sighed at Lucius, sounding terribly sympathetic. "I don't think Draco hates you." She said quietly, moving down to his stomach, careful to not be overly sensual in such a short time. "Draco is just sensitive. He holds grudges because he is scared of looking at how he actually feels." Along with being obsessive with animals, Luna tried her hardest to learn how people felt, and why the got upset. Draco had never been hateful to her, maybe teased her, but he was much meaner to her friends.

"Maybe you'll see Narcissa again, though. I'm sure eventually we will let you out." Luna hated that idea though. She had grown so attached to this man, she didn't want to think about him getting back with his wife, never even thinking about her.

Lucius hated to admit it, but as she rubbed the cloth over his chest, it felt amazing. He couldn't help but let out a long content sigh and sink lower into the tub. But then she talked about Draco and his cheeks turned a dark red. She seemed to know more about his son than he did. He could only smile at her. What she said made him feel a little better. But then she mentioned Narcissa and he let out a small sound that was almost a whimper. He didn't want to say it. But he felt like he could share the things that bothered him with Luna.

"She is in Azkaban...For a very long time. I don't know if we will see each other again." Meanwhile, whether he wanted it to or not, his body arched up and pressed against the cloth she rubbed against him. It felt good to have her loving hands wash him and he didn't regret letting her do this.

It was an understatement to say that Luna felt empowered when Lucius arched against her hand. She grinned, and scrubbed at the sides of his abdomen, gently removing any dirt from his smooth skin. The blond tried to not be sad when Lucius spoke of Narcissa. She didn't like anyone feeling pain, especially when it was with mental longing. "Well, you have to think positively." She leaned in a little closer towards the man, and moved her washcloth ever so gently beyond his stomach, hitting the thin line of hair that led to his manhood.

"Besides, I'll keep you company so you don't miss anything so much." Grinning, the soapy cloth went over his member for a moment, and then moved to his thigh, gently rubbing the skin. "Sound good?"

Lucius moved a hand to his face and sighed a little, thinking about the all the things that had gone wrong because of Voldemort. That is until he felt how low her hand was moving. He sat up suddenly and looked at her with a bit of surprise. Then she mentioned keeping him company and the cloth ran over his length. He shivered a little and grabbed her hand before pulling it back up to his chest. "I...I don't think you really want to do something like that."

He looked at the girl carefully. She was a rather strange girl and he wasn't sure how she would react. At some points Luna was impossibly sweet. At other times she was rather forceful. After all, she had forced him to come down here, even if he had agreed at the end simply to keep her happy. Either way, Lucius had resigned himself to whatever Luna wanted from him and released her hand.

Even though it was strange for Luna to show true emotion, she looked absolutely frightened when Lucius grabbed hand. Her face turned more into shock at Lucius' words. "I... I didn't mean it like that." Honestly, Luna was much like a child. She found attraction to this man, but she wasn't dying to have sex with him. She didn't think of cleaning his lower body as any more than getting him clean. But of course, how would he know that?

"If you don't want me to clean there I won't. You can speak for yourself." She tried to give him a reassuring smile, and then moved herself down so that she could clean around his feet and ankles. "I won't get mad at you."

There was a certain amount of innocence when she spoke to him and he couldn't help but smile a little. "Its fine I suppose. I have to be cleaned and you seem happy enough to do it." He squirmed a little when she cleaned his feet and ankles, a little ticklish though he wouldn't admit it. She was really a kind girl and he couldn't help but like her a little more as she took care of him like this. It was like being at home, with house elves to do things for him.

He sat up a little and more pulled his feet away. "Luna...You are a very sweet girl. But won't you get in trouble for this? Washing a prisoner doesn't sound like something you would be allowed to do." It wasn't that he minded the treatment. In fact, he really seemed to like it. But he didn't want her in trouble just because he wanted to be washed and have fun.

"Well, I don't think its fair they don't let you wash." Smiling widely to herself, Luna noticed he was slightly ticklish to her touch. Running her finger gently over his foot, she saw him twitch, and she had to laugh a bit. It was quite funny to think the tough and mighty Lucius was so sensitive to touch. But too soon, Lucius was back up, once again seeming like he'd rather be somewhere else. "I don't think they will care much. You aren't doing anything wrong, and neither am I." With another reassuring smile, Luna pulled his legs down, washing his calves.

"Don't worry about it, alright? I promise nothing will happen." Smirking, she finished scrubbing his legs, and moved back up to his crotch, running the washcloth in a very gentle and careful manner under his scrotum. "Maybe we can find you some new clothes too. You'll feel much better."

Lucius tried not to let it bother him when she chose to run the cloth back up his legs. She said she wouldn't do anything and that they were doing nothing wrong. But he still couldn't help his reaction. Her gentle careful movements were enough to make squirm a little and before he realized it, his length began to harden. It took him a moment to notice and once he did the damage was done. He moved away from the cloth again, his hard length almost rising out of the water.

He knew he should tell Luna to stop. That he didn't want her to wash him anymore. But he couldn't say it. He was enjoying his bath too much for quite a few reasons. He hadn't even seen a woman besides Luna in two months and hadn't been touched by one for even longer. Not to mention, the young girl wasn't unattractive. Her white-blond hair and pretty face were more than a turn on for Lucius. But they couldn't do anything and he wouldn't allow it. So he simply relaxed and pretended he wasn't straining for attention just under the water.

Even though Luna was not a child, she reacted to Lucius like a child. When he began to squirm and harden, she didn't smirk or feel accomplished, but she did stare. Her blue eyes seemed to get larger, and she tilted her head to one side at his lower half. After a moment she washed over the partially standing length, almost scared what would happen. Glancing up at his face for just a second, she immediately got nervous.

Dropping the cloth, she stared at her lap. "I'm sorry." She muttered. "I didn't mean to do something that would upset you." Bending down she picked up a comb, and placed it on the side of the tub. It was rather uncertain if she even knew why exactly Lucius' body looked different. In the back of her mind she knew, but the mere idea that she caused it was astounding.

Lucius couldn't help but let out a long sigh as she moved away to comb his hair, obviously both confused and surprised at what was happening with his body. But when she apologized he realized that even if she knew what had happened she would really know. She was too innocent in her own little way. "Its fine...Its not a bad thing. Just try to avoid making it happen again." His mind began to focus on unpleasant things, trying to make the excitement go away. But then she bent over to retrieve the comb and he found himself distracted again.

It wasn't really in a perverted way that he looked at her. It was more of an affectionate away. Even if she only did it because of the strange way that he mind worked, she still took care of him while Potter and his Order friends tormented him. Suddenly he found himself less annoyed with her and he smiled a little, though just enough to make the corners of his lip twitch up. Then, as if it were some kind of present, he pulled up his long platinum hair, which was only long because of his captivity, and laid it over the side of the tub for her to comb. Something he knew she loved to do.

"Well, if its not a bad thing, why shouldn't it happen again?" Luna was a great example of why Hogwarts needed a sexual education class. Sure, she was probably the only one weird student that didn't understand sexual things, but look where it landed her! Washing up and down a prisoner's body, gently massaging Lucius Malfoy in a way she wouldn't if she had understood his reaction. Shaking her head she tried to dismiss these questions, and focus on the task at hand.

A wide grin formed on her face when Lucius pulled up his hair, and she saw a very slight smile on his face. "Maybe later I shall trim off all these dead ends." She mumbled to herself, as she gently began to comb through his locks, making sure not to tug on any tangles and dirt that had managed to stay in. After a few minutes, her mind wandered back to the body before her, and she glanced down, for once taking all of him in. "Mr. Malfoy..." She asked quietly, as if telling a secret. "What did happen?"

Lucius seemed to be enjoying the combing of his hair very much. He almost let out a pleased groan at one point. It was very relaxing to have someone spoil him like he was used to. But then he almost slipped and fell under the water when she asked what had happened. Did she really not understand it? Was she really that innocent. He couldn't believe it. He refused. But then he sat up and saw the sweet innocent expression on her face.

"I uh..." He had done this with Draco once already. How hard could it be now...? But then again, Draco hadn't been rubbing him all over and it hadn't exactly been the same topic. "Luna...I..." He stared at the water for a moment. "When you were cleaning down there the way that you touched me felt good and you are a pretty girl. Its natural for a man to get...Excited when something like that happens." He felt like he was talking to a child, and that feeling made him feel like a pervert for how aroused he had become because of her.

Luna didn't act at all shocked when Lucius began to fall under water from shock. It was as if she was used to holding people up when she took hold of his chest, keeping his face above water. The nervousness in Lucius' voice made her almost a bit frightened. Had she done something wrong? He had said it wasn't bad, but his tone made her think otherwise. "Ohhhh." The girl said, smiling to herself. "Its like when nymphs go to see people." Yes, she referred back to her creatures for everything.

But in that sense, she did understand things. Nymphs went to people, and people always fell in love with them - because they were beautiful and perfect. Of course, she had always believed it took someone perfect to get such a reaction... Well, she wasn't perfect. But obviously Lucius had done something. "So Mr. Malfoy does like me!" She laughed to herself a bit, and then began to finish combing his hair, making it smooth and soft. "I got Mr. Malfoy excited."

Lucius almost groaned in frustration when she gave her explanation of his explanation. She was incredibly dense and even more innocent. She didn't seem to get it entirely. But then she seemed so excited about it and he couldn't help but smile. "Yes...You got me excited." He simply laid back and allowed her to finish combing out his hair. But at the same time he found it necessary to be a bit cruel to the girl. It would help her stay down to earth.

"But exciting me doesn't mean I like you. It just means that you touched me in ways I liked or showed me something I liked. I still only like you marginally more than I care for the rest of you Order folk." He got a bit of a smug smile and closed his eyes, relaxing a bit. But he was sure she would provide him with another outburst about how it was so great he liked her a bit more than the others.

Back
Top Bottom