Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ginny Weasley and Tom Riddle's Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRose

Supernova
Diarydoyouknow.jpeg

Ginny (MC) would have to be aged up from 11 to 16+. If we decide to keep the age gap then Tom (YC) is 21.

Basically, this is the concept http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/T._M._Riddle's_Diary

Ginny's loneliness and obsession with the diary, feeling out of place and ignored by Harry, Tom playing along... except she's a bit more mature and less "boring" as a 16 year old.

We would be writing what they are writing to each other, and also what they are doing or thinking during the day (granted, a bit limited for Tom in the beginning), while interacting, flash backs, dreams, whatever... There would be a build up from Ginny simply pouring her heart out, to a growing friendship, to Tom using her developing feelings to "convince" her to help him. Weasleys are Purebloods after all, and I happen to think they can have a darker streak (Percy anyone?). Since he has already corrupted her, it is easy to obtain more personal favours from Ginny, too, later into the game. Remember, 16+!
tumblr_ojm5xtVPkJ1skakdfo1_500.jpg
CyqUR10VQAA-_QO.jpg:small

We can discuss whether Tom somehow finds a way to draw on Ginny's vital energy to materialize, or haunts her dreams but they only meet physically in the Chamber of Secrets, the mind control vs charm and manipulation ratio... and of course the ending. In any case this is not a fast paced smut and swear fest and has to be "realistic within fandom", in the conservative wizard society... Ginny is innocent, with this crush on Potter, while Tom isn't even thinking base desires could catch up with him. He has much more important things to do after all ;)

2a82aaaff51b2753a92267e0ee1328d6.jpg
6_7B787.jpg

Some knowledge of the fandom required, for obvious reasons ;)

I'm looking for someone of any gender, who can post not less than once a week as an average, and do pms, Google docs or emails. No Messenger, one liner and all that jazz, do check my yes/ noss in my sig please :)

TAKEN - but if you have a real craving and a good take on this, please come to me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom