Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When you loose control

tomisntblue

Super-Earth
Thomas was 17. For years now he had been fantasizing over his older sister. He wasn't sure how long it had been since he first started wanting her. He first noticed her body when he hit puberty, around 11 years old. Thomas caught her showering. But it wasn't until he was 14 that he started really wanting her. Not long after he had lost his virginity he caught her pleasuring herself and has wanted her ever since.

Now at days Thomas found his lust for her growing to uncontrolable levels. And just like every night when he was home alone, Thomas found himself laying on her bed, stroking his cock while admiring pictures of her and going through her cloths. Normally he didn't stay long, but tonight something was differnt. He had gotten so deep into his "fun" that he didn't even hear the front door opening.

Ashley slowly moved through the front door, finally getting home. Her brother got out of school much earlier than she did, so she always got home later. Plus, she had gone to a friend's house to study for a while for an upcoming test. 19 year old Ashley was a very intelligent student, perhaps one of the smartest in her school. She was known for being a very smart individual, but there was some things people didn't know about her. Ever since her body had started to develop, she had many sexual fantasies, and she would constantly please herself in her room when she had the chance. she knew her brother was home, and her parents were still working.

She sighed softly as she set her things down on the couch nearby. she had finished up all her homework, and had been holding back on some of her desires the entire day. She was looking forward to just locking herself up in her room again and pleasing herself. As she came up to her room, she didn't hear anything inside and she just pushed the door open, taking a few steps before she froze, staring at her brother on her bed. She saw her brother there, masturbating. There were numerous pictures of her around as well around him, some that she thought nobody had. "W-what are you doing in here?!" she cried, clearly shocked.

Being in her so many times, he knew where everything was even her own "privet" pictures. It never occurred to him to wonder why she had some of these, he was just glad to have found 'em. Even know he was alone he was doing his best to keep quiet in case some one came home.

Just before he exploded in orgasm, the door flew open. You would think that Thomas would have hurried to cover his tracks right? Well he didn't. There was nothing he could do, so he froze. He was laying there, completely still with his rock hard 8 inch cock in his hand, holding a picture of his sister, while they both looked at one and other shocked. He didn't know what to say or how to respond, so he naturally reverted back to sarcasm, "Um, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"What?! You're in no position to be asking me something like that! this is my room!" she cried, not sure what action to carry out. There were numerous times where the siblings would quarrel, but such an event had never occurred before, so she was not sure what to do with him. She noticed the pictures, quickly grabbing them and putting them away. "How'd you even find those?! Stop looking through my stuff!" she said, clearly embarrassed. Not only did he find her private pictures, but he was jacking off to them.

"Have you been doing this all this time?! How could you? Now I know why it smells in here when I get home!" she said, quickly grabbing pictures and putting them away, turning back to him but looking away. Of course, she couldn't help but notice his impressive member. "C-come on now! Put on some clothes!" she said, clearly trying to be the more responsible one here.

Thomas instantly shut up. She was right, there was no way for him to try and act funny. He just sat there and listened to her rant, which was completely understandable on her end. "I'm sorry... I just..." he tried to say, but she continued to speak and cut him off. "You're just so..." once again he couldn't get the words out. Then suddenly, there was a change in her tone. He caught her glance at his member, then her voice became more unsure. He then had a thought. It was a long shot, but the worst that would happen was her getting more mad and kicking him out right? She'd most likely be too embarrassed to tell their parents. "Do I have to put something on? I mean, couldn't you just take something off?"

His next few words surprised her a bit. "W-what are you saying? I find you naked in my room and you want me to strip down as well?!" she cried. Then again, he had found some incriminating pictures of her masturbating naked. It was clear that he had an attraction of some sort to her. She herself had to admit that she would sometimes fantasize about him, but she had never really thought about such a thing, but she saw nothing wrong with it. She just didn't want to admit it. "What makes you think I'll do th-! How'd you even find those pictures?" she muttered, suddenly changing the subject.

"I've been coming in here for a long time, you kinda stumble across things after a while." he told her, no point in hiding the truth now right? He smiled, trying to push the subject more. He wasn't going to stop until she agreed or kicked him out. "So yes, I'm saying that I would like you to strip down for me. I've seen pictures, and I'd like to see the real thing. There's no harm in letting me see you is there?" he asked, then began stroking himself again hoping it would push her into it.

"Tch. How could you look through my stuff?" she muttered. this was how it was with a lot of little brothers, or she assumed it was. Of course, like any siblings, they would indeed fight and tried to get the better of the other. She still stood there, looking rather awkward as she debated it. If she really wanted him out, she would have done so a long time ago, so why was she stalling? "W-well, that's true." She figured that since he had already seen her body in pictures, there was no point in trying to hide it. Plus, the sight of him naked in her room actually was turning her on a bit, though she wouldn't show it. "Only this once!" she said, slowly starting to remove her clothing, starting with her top.

Back
Top Bottom