Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The pokemon stories! (KaseKatty x spud)

The pokemon moved forward and kind of climbed on top of her, forcing her onto the floor and knocking her over.

Musdale started laying down and rubbing his cock against her jeans, feeling how nice her ass was.

The horse pokemon used sand slash to cut away her pants so she was only in her panties. Pushing his horse cock up against her wet cunt.

He didn't spend any time messing around, he pushed his cock against her smooth back and started rubbing and thrusting. She could feel the pre-cum flow onto her back and lube it up for the two of them.

He then moved her panties to the side with his cock, then slammed it as deep as he could inside of her. Making her stomach bulge and she was on his cock like a condom.

Lucy gasped it hurt but yet she couldnt help but love the feeling of being stuffed so full she blushed dark "please be gentle mudsdale i dont wanna get hurt. " she reached back and rubbed what of his cock wasnt inside her. Lucy wanted him to move her pussy starting to get really wet. She knew there was no way all of it would fit

He started moving forward so that more of himself was inside of her, then he moved his hips a bit and made some noises, whinnying and enjoying the feeling.

Lucy gasped and moaned. She reached up petting him as he kept moving "its starting to feel good~" she had a bulge in her stomach as he fucked her. She never knew being stuffed would feel so good.

He kept thrusting and fucking the small trainer under him, his cock reaching places she could only dream of.

Mudsdale could feel her body twitching and begging for more, he decided to just start smashing himself inside of her. His cock sliding out of her about half way and then slamming her inside. Stretching her womb and hitting her back wall in a way that most women wouldn't be able to endure. His cock started twitching and the veins got hard inside of her, his balls swaying and smashing against her ass. The large cock started shooting all of his hot cum inside of her, it made her stomach bulge. When the stomach couldn't handle any more, the side of her vagina let the torrent of cum spill out of her, all over her legs and the floor.

Lucy cried out in pain and pleasure as he slammed into her. When he came she passed out. She was out for awhile as she rested.

The pokemon got off of her and walked over to the side of the resting spot and layed down.

Tatem had finally done it. He finally defeated the league of course with the help of his partner. Gardevoir was his beautiful powerful pokemon partner who destroyed the league. He flew home on his talon flame, greeted by his best friend Jacob. Gardevoir loved Jacob not only was he really hot but he was also really kind to gardevoir. Tatem and jacob spent the rest of the day drinking. Tatem ended up passing out after consumming way too much alcohol. Gardevoir just watched them drink staring at Jacob. When tatem passed out he tried to move tatem to his bed but he was heavy

Jacob was a lean strong gym owner, he didn't run an official Gym that gave out badges. But he Owned a small training gym, something he took a lot of pride in. He always especially loved psychic types, thinking that the way they attacked and fight was very interesting.
Seeing his friend finally beat the elite four made him super happy! He helped Tatem fight and train for most of his journey and now they could relax. Of course Tatem overdid the drinking a bit, passing out and falling over like a rock. He didn't mind it at all though, he really deserved it. Letting out a gentle laugh, then seeing his gardevoir acting as nice as always. "heh.. Y'know Gardevoir. You don't need to do that on your own" He smiled wide and walked over to his smaller passed out friend. Picking him up and tossing him over his own shoulder "heh! No need to worry" He walked over to him, almost like the weight wasn't anything at all... He was so strong, huge muscles. Gently patting Gardevoir on his cheek with the palm of his hand. "I got this buddy" he smiled and walked over to Tatems room and then dropped him onto the bed. "there ya go buddy! Sleep tight..." he tucked him in and stretched a little bit. Looking around and seeing Gardevoir had followed him.

Gardevoir followed Jacob to Tatems room. He could help but stare at jacobs broad back. It was a slight fetish of gardevoirs. He loved muscle and broad backs. He smiled sweetly at jacob. gardevoir loved to talk telepathically though he was still a quiet pokemon. He spoke to Jacob "thank you Masters too heavy for me to move. " he said and purred at Jacob. He looked into jacobs eyes and wondered if this was his chance to get jacob to fuck him. Gardevoir had been wanting jacob for awhile now and saw this as a chance. He tried using his psychic abilities to tempt jacob. Gardevoir smiled and made jacob think dirty thoughts about gardevoir, made him imagine fucking gardevoirs face, gardevoir spreading his legs for jacob. As gardevoir fed jacob these images he moved closer and pressed against jacob purring happy

Jacob didn't even notice the psychic influence on him, the pokemon starting to twist and turn his mind for his own desires. Jacob got the ideas of Gardevoir getting fucked and spreading his legs for him. He had to admit it did make him a little hard, but he didn't think he was gay. He might be a little bi-curious but not with a pokemon! Even if it did look strikingly like a human. He noticed Gardevoir pushing himself up against him and cuddling ever so gently with the purring. He moved back and shook his head. "G-Gardevoir?? Are.. Are you making me.. N-Never mind. I. I don't know if its you.. Or what you want, but I can't do that with you... I... I'm straight! and I wouldn't with a pokemon." He knew Gardevoir was much smarter than any other pokemon, and so soft looking. But he couldn't "I'm sorry" He said trying to make up more excuses.

Gardevoir looked at jacob with the eyes that always got tatem to do what he wanted. It was sad puppy eyes tears filling them because he rejected him. Gardevoir tried to make jacob think more dirty thoughts. The images of fucking gardevoir from behind, the cute face he would make as he was fucked even the sounds he would make. Gardevoirs own cock grew a bulge under the skirt. Gardevoir blushed cutely and acted embarrased. He tried to hide the bulge. Gardevoir knew jacob liked cute so thats how he acted. Gardevoir slowly moved closer to him. Gardevoir wanted jacob to do it because he wanted to so Gardevoir wouldnt do more than images in his head

Back
Top Bottom