Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Machiavelli's Dominant Thread!

Machiavelli's Request Thread
Dominant Characters/Plots/Kinks

Greetings. I'm Machiavelli, though if that's too much to type, feel free to call me M or Machi, I don't mind at all. You've come across my Dominant Character Request Thread, wherein I've got all the information for those of you who want to play against a dominant male character. Some quick rules, however:

• I'm a straight male, and only play as one.
  • I play only site-allowed ages.
  • I will not play with scat, piss, or vore.
  • I write at least a paragraph, maybe two. Please match my length.
  • NO ONE LINE RESPONSES.
Now that we've got that out of the way, let's talk kinks! The fun stuff! Here's the kind of things I like (I've bolded things that I'm craving). Also, please note, that I'm really really wanting a roleplay with an eager submissive who totally desires/lusts/loves the dominant and isn't afraid to show it. Anything marked in red is something I'm not into currently, but enjoy sometimes and could be talked into.

• Bondage
  • Non-con
  • Aphrodisacs
  • Forced Orgasms
  • Riding Crops
  • Blackmail/Coercion
  • Master/Slave
  • Oral
  • Tease & Denial
  • Begging
  • Dirty Talk
  • Handjobs
  • Excited/Eager Submissives
  • Daddy Dom/Little Girl
  • Rough Sex
  • Petite Subs
  • Naughty Subs
  • Squirting
  • Squirming
  • Spanking
  • Redheads
  • Schoolgirls
  • Public
  • Masturbation

That's just a quick rundown of things I like. By no means are they all required in a roleplay, nor will I force any upon you! Feel free to pick out the ones you like and include them in your PM to me, the one I definitely hope you send to me!

Plots & Ideas

Learning the Ropes
Kinks: BDSM, innocence, teacher/student, etc.
YC is a psychology student writing a large term paper, for my character's psychology course. Despite being mostly vanilla in her sex life to this point, she, out of curiosity, decides to write her paper about the various psychological mindsets and aspects of BDSM. When she runs into issues getting a grasp on what it's like, she comes to her professor, who, unknown to her, is an experienced dominant. With her permission, they embark on an exploration of her hidden desires - all in the name of science!!

I hope to hear from you! Feel free to send other ideas my way! :)

Machiavelli

Back
Top Bottom