Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saving the world?

Wolf_Demon

Supernova
It's time for another journey on the planet of Risi. The time had come again to collected the summons of good, evil, and neutral. The story goes long ago there was an ancient being called Rocos and he came from the neutral side of the planet. He wanted to erase the light and dark side of the planet. He didn't care who got in his way he killed them all to accomplishes his goals. He was trying to open the gate of Disi which no mortal has ever step foot inside of. They say once inside you can remake there galaxy into whatever you want it to be. Some warriors from each side of the planet step forth and opposed what he was doing. They stop him after a fierce battle, but something happen right as he dies which no one knows about allowing him to come back.

Now, the warriors sleep inside special chambers which preserve there spirits just in case he comes back. Now, is that time they are needed again. A young wolf demon approaches the castle in light realm called Shiriva this was in the capitol of the light city. The wolf demon goes inside he hated how bright it was outside "Gezz, why does it have to be so bright here...." He chuckles to himself "I prefer the darkness." As he growls entering inside of Castle Shiriva going up to the meeting hall and awaiting "Where is this bitch." He says out loud he was waiting for her and the queen of light side "Man, they like to keep a man waiting." He sighs to himself he had been waiting for a couple of hours sitting here.

Finishing up tying her hair, Nevail exited the armory chamber and head down the stone halls towards the throne room. There, The Queen waited in her royal gold throne with her scepter in hand, waiting impatiently for Nevail. Turning her head, the queen looked at Nevail and immediately stormed over at her and pulled her cat ear, twisting and pulling her out to the waiting hall. "Nevail if you are late for one more time then I'll throw you to my dogs bare-skinned, UNDERSTAND?!" she barked, letting go of her ear to show she was a good queen when she opened the door to approach the wolf demon. "Guardian of Darkness, I am pleased you would come all the way to Shiriva to meet our Summoner, Nevail.." she said, Nevail beside her, rubbing her twisted and hurt ear. "Nevail, you are not to interfere with this plan. If you fail to collect any of the summons then your part in this kingdom is gone. Allow him to do his job and do not do anything stupid." she said.

When the doors open up he stood to his feet looking under interested in this whole arrangement "Ya, ya whatever." He looks uninterested in both of them. He comes up behind the queen and reaches out with his hand to feel her butt, before jumping back away from her "Now, now I don't mean to be rude..." He thought to himself before laughing "Ya that a lie I like being bad." He chuckles to himself looking at both of them "Look this is nice and all, but to tell the truth I don't think that she make it all the way to Castle Riquil." He awaits for what she was going to do to him sitting there "Lets us not pertain that we are suddenly, buddy, buddy." He wasn't wearing much armor on him more like light clothing with two swords on his hip one being a short sword the other being a long sword "I'm guessing you also want to see how powerful I am since you turn down the last two dark guardian."

Rather then smacking her scepter and calling her guards, The Queen giggled and got closer to him and smiled at him. Nevail wished to moved beside the queen, but was pushed back by The Queen with ever step. "I know. Unfortunately she is the only one we can you so you will have to work with her." she said, stepping closer to him and smiling. "We'd love to see how strong you are, though I think we already know.." she said, placing a hand onto his strong arm. "So strong.." The Queen whispered to herself, rubbing his muscle. "Do you have show? Or are you going to take your shirt off?" she asked, trying her best to give him the message that she wanted him badly, and tried to destroy any hope of Nevail growing for him.

He tilts his head to the side looking at them, before chuckling a bit harder now "Well, well someone excited aren't we?" He tilts his head to the side looking up at the queen before licking his lips "Oh? Lonely without our king?" Tilting his head to the other side thinking to himself before placing his hand on top of his weapon "I rather show you." He unsheathes his weapons in an instant at high speed swiping them in the air "Level one sword dance." If the queen did not see his attacking coming then, she would be naked in an instant useless her clothes where enchanted. The young wolf demon looks around "I'm one of the personal body guards to the king. I'm also classify as a mid class demon for now."

Although the queen was more than happy to be naked for this young man, Nevail despised the thought and was glad the queen forced her to ensue the strength of steel armor in all of her clothes with magic. The queen giggled at his extraordinary sword abilities and smiled at him. "My king could never compare to a even a demonic citizen of middle class, size or performance she whispered and moved closer to him. Nevail couldn't stand waiting around while the Queen tried to screw around with the wolf demon. Being a child of conquered kingdom citizens, she applied to the Social Status Policy and was below the lower middle class of the light kingdom. That meant she had no right to speak out against the kingdom's authorities and her opinion was not appreciated in the kingdom. But maybe a little rebellion would show him she wasn't some shrimp, easing a little hatred of this trip. "Stupid whores..." she mumbled, trying not to speak way too loudly.

Tilting his head to the side before bowing, he leans his head to the side picking up on what the other girl said, but didn't say nothing at all. He then had a worry look on his face "What are you talking about?" He bows to her "Your praise is to high for a worm like me. I'm not worthy of shinning the kings crown." He looks back up to the queen before frowning lightly "I wouldn't talk about Miris. Your husband and our king like that in front of me." He knew that both the queen and king were very powerful in all aspects. He looks at Nevail tilting his head back and forth like he was measuring her out.

Stopping her flirting with the wolf demon, The Queen stood up straight and returned to Nevail's side. "Miris is a good king, but it's just an opinion that he could do a little better in bed, but maybe it is just my imagination. He's been away so long in the Sobun colonies trying to expand our rule and make peace with the ambassadors I haven't been pleasured in a while. But I suppose you should be on your way. Outside the castle are a few guards who have provisions supplied by the royal shipping company. If you ever need more provisions then just send an order and we will rush supplies. You shouldn't waste anymore time sitting around." she said, turning around and heading back into the throne room.

Nevail looked up at the man. "Are we going to leave?"

Ru the wolf demon bows to the queen before grabbing the summoner hand immediately "I think we should, because it about to heat up in here." He pull on Nevail arm hurrying out of the throne room. Suddenly, a voice fills the room "So, you think I can't satisfy you huh?" A booming dark voice fills the room all over before some fire fills a small corner of the room. Appearing out of nowhere is Miris looking at her "You should know I can hear what some of my servant hear my lovely queen." Miris stood there clicking something in his hand over and over again.

On the outside Ru looks at Nevail and tilts his head to the side "Well, well you look weak for a summoner." He told her as they walk towards the stables that he had put his horse in.

Queen Bailey looked at Miris who appeared out of nowhere. It was truly a shock for her, and hearing his voice it seemed he wasn't happy with what his queen had said. "Miris! I thought you were in the Sobun colonies, did the ambassador allow us to continue expanding?" she asked frantically, trying to steer away from the topic. But in her mind and between her legs she was never going to forget. It had been a while since her cunt had been wet seeing Miris, but the sight of his servant she felt soaked.

Nevail glared at Ru and looked away from him. "I'd be bigger and stronger if that stupid queen wasn't so snobby and expected high standards, then maybe I'd actually be able to have good supper. If my parents weren't so lazy either I wouldn't have been taken away.." she grumbled, looking down at her chest. "I wish my breasts were bigger..."

Miris looks at the queen coming closer to her, before licking his lips lightly "Well, well my dear queen." He was a tiger man placing his hand onto his queen shoulder "Oh? Trying to change the subject?" He smiles lightly before pulling her into his arms "Whatever shall I do with you." He licks over her neck lightly "If you're that horny I guess I can play for a bit." He bites down on her neck lightly. One of his hand slaps her butt lightly over and over again "Maybe I should teach you a lesson?"

"My name is Ru." He told her before they both reach the stables were his horse lay and he reaches up and pets him "My dear I don't care about your life story..." He pauses looking back at her before walking over "I want to know if you are strong enough to do the job." He licks his lips before reaching up and attempting to squeeze both of her breasts through her top "Beside, slutty little kitten. Don't we have bigger worries on our hands then how big your breasts are." He chuckles lightly.

Queen Bailey moaned and her robe started to fall. "Oh my king, I've been dangerously bored without a stiff cock in me.. Teach me a lesson my lord.." she moaned, pulling at her robe to fall. Looking over at the guard who tried his best not to look, Bailey gave a death glare and shouted at him. "YOU! Lock the door, now. No guards, no visitors.." she ordered.

"HEY! Get your hands off me you freak or I'll summon the hounds of hell to gnaw off your face." she shouted, grabbing his hands and started to push him off. She had never been touched by a man in this sort of manner, and he certainly wouldn't let this pervert touch her. Grabbing the staff on her back, Nevail pulled it off her back and started to chant under her breath.

Miris tilts his head to the side looking at her before grabbing her by her shoulder pulling her into him. He kisses her lips deeply with a lot of passion. His hand grabs a hold of one of her breasts playing with her nipple as he messages her breast in his hand "Mm, such a naughty little queen I have." His other hand goes to her crotch and begins to play with it lightly now paying close attention to her clitoris "So, my little sex toy how many times should I make you cum?" He chuckles leaning in and suckling lightly on her neck.

When Ru listen to her chant at that moment "Are you sure about that? If, that hound is lower then me. You know he won't attack me." He chuckles before quickly pulling out a knife out of his robe and fling it at her face. The knife intentionally misses her by millimeters barely cutting her cheek "Beside, do you really what to fight me sexy kitten?"

Back
Top Bottom