Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Nameless)

Wolf_Demon

Supernova
(Just trying to improve feedback wanted)

A peaceful morning was interrupted by a sudden burst of noise "I'm late!" A shrill scream cuts through the morning air making some birds scatter off into the distances flying slowly. The house that it comes from is a little yellow house as a young cat girl emerges. She has silver looking fur with little cute purple eyes a pair of glasses upon her face. She was an average height girl wearing her skirt that came down half on her tights and her dress shirt which is filled by her chest, but not to the point where it overly tight.

"I gotta get there on time today nya..." She huffs lightly as she continues to run. She lived close to where she works so, walking wasn't a problem except for those morning her alarm clock decided to be stupid. She was about 25 years old now her birthday was about a week ago. It seems to be any other Friday morning to her, but little did she know that this day is far from ordinary.

There was someone watching her from the top of a roof "So, that her huh?" The male chuckles to himself he doesn't show himself "That Mika Rin. Hm, I thought she be a bit sexier then that." The voice disappears as the person that was there is no longer on the roof either. Mika makes it to her work on times somehow and gets behind her desk.

Mika sighs to herself lightly looking up around at the very few people around. It was about lunch time "I'm glad I made it on time today. I almost didn't make it. Darn that stupid alarm clock maybe I need another one." She sighs again this time a bit more heavily. Her lips curl up lightly as she stand up and goes over to a cart that's behind her and looks through the books that where left there.

Now, a voice from behind her calls out "Excuse me miss?" Mika jumps a bit from the voice behind her and turns around to see a young boy cat standing there looking up to her "Where's can I find a book call 'The Moral Soul' by Ravens Moi." The young neko boy fixes his glasses before awaiting a response from Mika.

Mika sighs again looking down at the young neko boy "Well, that a pretty advance pieces for such a young one." Mika looks at him, but the little boy did not response to her. The young boy just fixes his glasses again as Mika looks a bit weird at him "It should be on the fifth floor in the non-fiction section 2-A." The young neko boy bows to her before walking away from to that section "What a odd kid." Mika thought to herself.

Little did she know about how right she was. That kid was no ordinary kid in fact he wasn't a kid at all. On the fifth floor that same little kid that was in front of Mika was standing in front of that section that he had asked about "Well, well, here it is." He licks his lips lightly "I can feel the magic coming from here now." He grabs the book out of the place it was held "Now, we are one set closer to our goal." He begins to chant something in a demonic tone before a necklace appears out of the book which he snatches "Ah, the necklace of Ramgin I've been looking for you."

Another worker at the library was watching him, she had place her hand over her mouth to keep from saying a word. She was a fairy woman who wore a natural clothing which didn't cover much of her body at all. She had blond hair and jaded green eyes she was very pretty and mature fairy woman. She was about to fly away when turning she notices the young neko boy was gone. She turns to her side and there he was in front of her. The young neko boy grabs her pulling her close to him "Well, well what do we have here? A little fairy I think I have time to play with you." The little fairy woman looks scared as hell.

"Where are you taking me?" The young fairy woman says in a trembling voice. The neko boy doesn't answer her taking her into one of those double rooms where no one can hear you. He locks the door behind them and due to the way the room is made the only way to see into the room is through the little bit of glass that is in the door. The fairy cries "What are you going to do with me?" But, yet again her words get not response. The young neko boy pulls out of thin air some rope placing into the table, before stripping the young fairy naked. He forces a small ball gag inside of her after a few attempts.

The young neko fixes his glasses again looking down at her "It's simple what I'm going to do to you. I'm going to rape you and then take you with me as my toy." The poor fair could do nothing more that groan trying to protest this treatment of her. The neko boy ties her down to the table before rubbing his finger across her slit lightly making her moan and groan. The boy continues this til she was leaking some of her juices. Her little nipples and clitoris become erect to this sensation as he begins to lick at her slit with his big tongue. The ropes around her also contain a sealing spell so her magic was useless all she could do is take this abusive. The young neko continues his assault against the poor fairies body who could only scream and moan in pleasure.

The young neko body takes out two small vibrator like thing out of his back pockets. The fairy attempts to scream at her captor, but only mumbling sounds come for her. As the boy begins to tease her slit she was dripping wet right now, she couldn't help it. Her mind was screaming no, but her body was not listening to her brain. He pushes the small vibrator inside of her wet vagina with one strong push moving it in and out of her slowly, before he inserts the other one inside of her anus. The helpless fairy could do nothing but take it she tries to hold out from cumming can't as a organism rips throughout her body.

A half an hour later the same little boy who went upstairs came back down "Thank you, very much miss." He bows to Mika as she turns to him giving him a little bow. Without warning the room around both Mika and the young body stops. Like time is standing still for the two of them "So, your Mika? It's going to be a pleasure adding you to my collection."

Mika eyes flash at the young neko boy "What are you?" She asked, but the boy did not answer her. Time went back to normal and he simply walks away from her. Mika wanted to run after and yell at the young man, but decided against it. There was something off about him and going to confront him now, did not seem like a good idea at all.

As the day passes Mika can't get that kid out of her head. She keeps thinking about him when her shift gets done at 8 O clock. It was time to go home "Maybe, I imagine it. There no way that kid did that nya." From the looks of her tail something was bothering her. It was late October so, there was not much light around for her to see with. Really the only sources of light was the dimly lite street lights around. The street was eerily quite more so then usual not a soul around.

"Yo!." A voice rang out from behind her making Mika turn back around. It was the same young neko boy from earlier. Mika eye's lite up in fear as she screams at the top of her lungs "Haha, no one will hear you. You already enter my zone." The young boy begins to glow with an red aura around him as his body begins to change into a much older gentlemen in his 40's. He wore black leather pants and a vest the glasses had disappear.

"Where am I?" Mika asked not getting a response from the creature, before she looks around. Her surrounding where changing into a jungle like setting. Mika was really scared out of her mind as he looks at the man in front of her "Who are you? What are you?"

"My name is Sak Remo and asked for what I am. That's not important." He chuckles a bit unnerving at Mika "After all kitten your going to be my little slave." He chuckles as Mika begins to Nya from her voice you can tell that she is really scared.

(To be continue)

Holding the glasses in his right hand before the glasses are set ablaze. The once young one was standing before her as someone who was in his 40's. Mika didn't understand from the look in her eyes you could tell that something frying inside of her mind. Mika presses her lips together tightly before looking at him "What.. W. who are you?"

Tilting his head to the side looking at the young girl "Well, technically I'm a monster." He yawns at her stretching out his arms in the process "My name is Ken. They call me the body collector and the reason that is..." He stops for a moment to show an evil smile on his face "I collected woman and force them to have sex for me til I'm bored of them. Then one of two things happen I kill them, or I sell them."

Mika's face went pale when he say that she almost fainted from the sheer shock "Get away from me. YOU MONSTER!" She turns to run, he is in front of her. Ken was a quite a handsome neko man, he has very muscular build to him, but the best place on his body was his eyes which are blood red. Ken's eyes sparkle like diamonds as he looks down at Mika who was quite a bit shorter then him.

Ken reaches his hand down placing it on the back of Mika's head "Mm, your very cute." Mika's ears flatten against her head as she nya a few times "Aw, what wrong kitten?" Mika places her hands against his chest attempting to push him away from her, but he was very much stronger then her. He leans down closer to her suckling on the tip of her ear which tries to wiggle free of him "Mm, I'm going to have so much fun with you."

Mika begins to fiercely struggle against this brute as he feels on her butt giving it a squeeze. She begins to breath hard her body was ignoring her, one of the sensitive spots of her body was her ears "Nnnnoooo." Her teeth chatter lightly as be continues to play wither body like she was some kind of toy for his pleasure "Ssss...stop." But her pleas didn't even slow him down as he cups one of her firm blossom giving them a squeeze "Ahhhhh!" She cries out as her nipples harden

"Mm, I like this toy. I can't wait to stick myself inside of you as you moan helplessly." He locks his lips her so, that she can't response expect for a muffle scream. Ken hand that was on her grabs at her shirt ripping it open traveling his long rough tongue down her body over her neck and chest til he gets to her nipples. He suckles on her nipples lightly roaming his tongue over her nipples lightly. He teases her nipples lightly by biting on both of her nipples lightly.

"Oh god stop!" Mika screams lightly continuing to push at him, but it all seems to be hopeless. Mika was scared and excited at the same time 'Why am I so turn on.' There was moister running down her legs as her tail begins to sway faster "No!" A green aura surrounds Mika body before a powerful gust of comes out of nowhere blowing Ken away from her.

Ken begins to snarl lightly "What the hell was that?" The aura that surrounds Mika body begins to fade away from her. Mika begins to look confuse by what just happen to her, but before she could say a word Ken interrupts "My, oh my your a Elten too him, but from what I see you only began to awake." He places his hand in the air palm up as a small fire appears in his hand "My element is fire." The small fire begins to worm it way around Ken body covering it slightly.

Mika cowards from the intense heat coming off of his body "No, don't kill me please stop this." She crosses her arms trying to make the whatever save her come back, but it didn't come "Somebody, anybody, help me!" The flames come off of body of Ken like giant snake over to Mika surrounding her in flesh melting heat. A scream comes from the fire before disappearing into the night.

Bursting through the flames is a black aura that disappears with the flames. There was a black okami(Wolf) with purple patches which where uniquely design randomly throughout his fur. His eyes were a dark purple color as he stood about six foot even. He looks to be much younger then the other male the wolf looks to be in his earlier 20's.

"You made a mistake boy." Ken snarls looking at the wolf who simply shows raises his hand up. A purple energy forms in the other males hand before turning into a short sword taking his stance without a word. Ken begins to hiss at him his tail standing straight up showing how angry he was "I'm going to enjoy killing you kid." Ken grabs the air a red energy forms before turning into a chain "Now, die." Throwing the chain right at him.

"Hmp." Was all the wolf say to him as he sees his weapon come flying towards him. He stood there awaiting til the chain came close to him before batting into the air "Don't underestimate me because of the way I look." With no wandering the chain snakes around him grasping around "What the heck."

Ken laughs at the young man "Aw, such a foolish one you are thinking my chain could be batted away so easy. Time to die mr. hero." The chains begin to squeeze and slice through his body his blood spills over the chain raining onto the ground. You can hear Mika scream and the blood and organs go flying all over the place destroy by the chain "Well, well that takes care of..." He cut himself off he could still feel that kids present around him.

"You're an idiot." He was behind him with his sword in hand takes it rams the sharp end of it through his strum ripping right through his heart. The zone around them breaks around them going back to normal. He had killed him in one attack because he had underestimated his abilities and how strong he was. The Okami begins to walk away from Mika his sword that was in his hand disappears before him.

Mika gets up onto her feet and runs after him. She grabs a hold of her arm pulling him back "Wait, please tell me who you are and what going on here? At least tell me your name." The hysterical woman pulls on the young adults arms lightly. There were tears swelling up in her eyes, but the wolf in from of her gently wipes her tears away from her eyes.

Places his hand on the back of her firmly, but not to tight to were it hurts her "My dear, I'll answer your question, but later." He pulls her up close to him kissing her lips with a deep lustful passionate behind them. For a moment Mika did nothing to stop this from happening, from the looks of things she was actually enjoying it.

Mika comes to her senses pushing back from her savor arms blushing heavy "What was that for?" She had both of her hands on her cheek which where hot. She was a bit embarrass now looking back at the wolf "What wrong with you? Heroes aren't suppose to do such things."

"My name is Anic Carin." His tail wags lightly coming closer to her "And I assure you. I'm no hero being bad is sometimes more fun." Mika was surprise but felt a little more at easy with him. He kisses her lips again this time pushing his tongue inside of her to play with her tongue, before leaving her standing there disappearing into the shadows leaving her with a few words "Haha, better get home before your rape little kitten."

Mika blushes even harder when she realizes that her top was rip to shears before her and her upper half of her body was naked. She places her arms over her breast to cover herself before walking home. Lucky she was able to get home without anyone seeing her like this. It seems to have been a long day for her "I just need some sleep this going to be all a dream tomorrow right?" She goes into bed and goes to sleep trying to shake the day off.

(To be continue)

Back
Top Bottom