Mx Female Looking for a fun fandom based rp. I would consider doubling up for some ideas.

Silverknight

Pulsar
Hello and welcome to my thread. I am glad you took some time to look over this. I hope if there is some idea that you like, pairing you like or fandom you want to do a rp in, feel free to pm me about doing an rp. I am a person who does rps via pm and thread. I am good doing rps in either place. I have been here a while and have a fair bit of experience writing. That said I think that improving is always at least part of the goal.

Fandoms Interested in
One Piece
Dragonball
Naruto
My Hero Academia
Gundam
Street Fighter
Fire Emblem
Xenoblade
Various other I can't think of atm, I would be up for playing a lot of various cannon characters from the series above

General types of interest for rps
Fun crossovers
OCs in the universe setting
Alternative

Universe settings
After the end of the series

A couple of rp ideas
1. Reverse Iskai- This is a rather simple world, instead of the hero ending up in the world of the anime, the anime character ends up in the real world. How will they adjust to the modern world or a world very different form the one that they are from. How will they react to being able to perhaps live a normal life. This could go a lot of different directions from simple slice of life stuff to actions stuff where they are the only powered person in the world.

2. I would love to do a crossover rp with one of these four characters, Joseph Joestar, Jonathan Joestar, Tenshinhan, or Kakashi. I think having them in a different universe would be fun, and have the interactions between these three and other fun characters would be cool. I figure thinking how they would fit in another universe could be fun, and worth working out. So if you want to do such a thing please reply via pm.

3. I would be up for some Isekai fandom, where heroine are summoned into a world to protect it from a great danger. I figure this old either be a harem, or individual pairing. I figure might be up for doubling up this one if the offer is good.
4. in a slice of life rp, where we play character(s) who awaken there after their deaths in cannon of their story. Where they have to move on and restart life again too.

I would be down for planning out an idea with these various characters and work out the rp. I have no problem playing multiple characters to build out a world to make a fun long term rp. If there is something again that catches your eyes, again feel free to pm me. I would love to just plan some idea up. If not thanks for your time and have a great day today.

Last edited:
I will give this one more bump for the month to check for any interest. If you need I might be willing to double up.

been a while since I pushed this, been really busy so sorry to those I haven't replied to, life got super busy. I am sure it is to late to continue those, so I am looking for new rps to find some fun stories to write. I hope you find an idea you like among the ones posted. If so, feel free to pm me.

I might as well return this to the first page once again, if you see an idea you like feel free to pm me.

Back
Top Bottom