Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Special Female Attack Corps (WWII alternate history RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think your my commanding officer and you are very dissatisfied and there is nothing you or me can do about it, so we should make the best of our situation." She said plainly then spat out her toothpaste and turned on her heels before she went back into the tent.

"Caution isn't what got us into this war and it won't get us out." She shouted back before she disappeared over the crest of the hill.
---------------------------
"Good your clean." The woman shoved a small bottle of Sake into her hands. 'Drink up, I'm going to bed now. If we're going to be fighting tomorrow I want to be well rested."

“ yeah but I’m just bored as hell dammit...ugh...” taking off her cap and shaking her head to let her hair flow behind her before fixing it up a bit and just sitting to relax.

“ but it will keep you damn alive though...” sticking her tongue out with the logic and going out and back to the tent then.

Natoko did her meditation and had a great rest, she was up early to oil her blades and sharpen them again. Natoko was less distracted and calm when there was no men around her. The way this group is set up seemed to work and Natoko was curious and learning. "SO today we see action?"

"See you tomorrow lieutenant." she said and waved as she left. The next morning it was time for action, and int he early morning light the rumble of her tanks diesels engines could be heard even as she approached it before her driver threw her hatch open and waved. "Come on sleepy head the infantry are already on their way." Once she was up they had to go to their tank and get rolling. Vladivostok was waiting, and so was the war.

There was a push on her shoulder and a voice called. 'lieutenant, Come on Ma'am wake up." It was her driver and her aid, still rubbing sleep out of her eyes herself she was trying to wake Seraph. They were supposed to be going with the second wave of tanks and infantry and they would be leaving in only an hour.
--------------------
"No, we're going to take a nice stroll through the streets of Vladivostok." Someone elbowed her. "Hey." She rubbed her arm.
"Yes," Her sergeant said. "We're going on the attack. "You seem like a nice tough girl. lets see if you hold up under fire." The squad went and formed up with the rest of the company, before they were loaded on top trucks in the early light of the morning and driven to within sight of Vladivostok, before they offloaded and began to march, and then, the unmistakable and terrifying whistle of shells began to fill the sky above them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom