Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Poppy's Private Journal

Yep, I even have days where I want to douse myself in gasoline and see how quickly I can walk though flames. Oh course, that's a lot of stress and frustration talking since I wouldn't really do that.

Just have a lot to do lately around my house and starting home school for my ward. I have far too many collectibles to do this task.

Back in town but have 15+ roleplays to reply to. Ones I'm doing over threads here on BlueMoon come first, then pm and lastly IM.

Holidays really take it out of ya. I've already been to two Thanksgivings and changed my hair color this week, and it's only Tuesday. I don't know how I'm going to survive. So working on replies as I can.

Second Thanksgiving gave me food poisoning. That's what I get for letting my friend that can't cook host the Friendsgiving.

Had an accident, so took some pain meds and calling it a night. Will reply to posts late Saturday my time.

Ouch, I hope that it's nothing too serious and you recover well. Take care.

Off the more serious pain killers now but replies will be slow throughout the week. Up until the new year, I don't know if I'll be at my normal response rate but any downtime I get I'll be on here trying to find some entertainment lol.

Trying out some new medication so a bit loopy. Doing the longer role play replies that require more thinking is harder to accomplish. But will get around to replying to all sometime hopefully soon!

Got replies and starters to do, but I've been real sick. As usual lol. I take a weekly injection that makes me sick to my stomach the majority of the week. And for some weird reason, it's been worse lately.

I hope you feel better, that's awful the injection constantly makes you sick.
Take the time off to feel better and get well. C:

^-^

Lots of personal irl drama, so if I'm on and get some replies or starters out, yay. I will be on and off my discord, if you want to send a message there to check on me.

Guess who's back?

Going to try to start doing a few roleplays and see if I can't get back into the swing of things. I've had a lot happen to me so I need some sort of distraction. So if you play with me, you might see a reply.

Poppy said:
Guess who's back?

Going to try to start doing a few roleplays and see if I can't get back into the swing of things. I've had a lot happen to me so I need some sort of distraction. So if you play with me, you might see a reply.

As I said on Discord, take your time. No rush on anything on my part.

Back
Top Bottom