Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Harem for the Cruel and Heartless [NSFW, Craving BDSM]

frozenflame

Charged and Energetic!
Greetings to everything strange and bizarre!

So I've always been a fan of the more monstrous side of roleplaying - quite literally. I love having my heroines run into zombies, dragons, orcs, tentacle monsters, and much, much more! Now, while I plan for there to be lots of smut during the roleplay, I don't want to leave plot out entirely either. I am capable of crafting together a cohesive story of a group of girls, all of whom eventually succumb to pleasure. Some may be kept as simple toys, while other girls will be impregnated to expand the monster populations. I'm not a fan of too-much-information type of pregnancy, but I do like the idea of having my girls knocked up and eventually giving birth to (also lustful) monsters. While this is a huge kink of mine, I understand if my partners want to avoid that altogether. My main thing with these roleplays is corruption. Corrupt my pure girls, and I'll be happy!

Anyways, this roleplay isn't for the faint of heart. I love details and will provide my own, usually posting 2-3 paragraphs, or more if I deem it necessary. I want to see the details of the monsters and the way they'll overtake my girls until they're a drooling mess. Reward me with details, and I'll do the same to you.

Typically, my girls are very resistant. They'll fight and claw back against these monsters, but when they finally fall, they'll want nothing more than to bounce on top of their new masters.

Although you can view my f-list here or in my signature, I'm more than happy to provide a brief, more to-the-point kink list to really emphasize what I love throughout roleplays.

~Kinks~

Corruption

Hypnosis

Mind Break

Non-con

Netorare (NTR)

Breeding

Many girls, many monsters!

Variety of cocks (big, small, wide, bumpy, corkscrew - the more bizarre, the more I love it! Let your imagination run wild with this!)

Having a GM partner!

RHPbJVu.jpg

Oh, and I only roleplay via PM. And if you've read through all of this, send your request with the subject as "Monster love" so I know you read all of this!

I will ignore any requests that do not meet this requirement. Please also try to bring forth your own ideas too when sending me a PM! It excites me to hear about what twists and scenarios you have in mind for our girls! :) My plots are bare-bones so that we can build a more complex plot together. Yes, it's clear that I love my smut. But I need just the very, very slightest of plots to get inspiration going. And while I love hearing what kinks you'd like to include, mentioning kinks is not the same as suggesting plot. Bare minimum, folks! As of October 12, 2023, RP requests that include BDSM elements, as well as how they will be Incorporated, will be prioritized.

I've finally gotten around to developing some rough plots for anyone interested. Feel free to suggest your own as well if you feel particularly inspired!
Maybe there's a cave, a tower, or a town - whatever you can think of, that is just sprawling with monsters. There could be some sort of leader or god lurking at the deepest depths (or highest floors) of this place that's the big baddie.

I'd love to build a small party of four dashing heroines in a party, making their way through the dungeon. Maybe some of them would like to slay the big bad? Maybe some are here for loot? Or perhaps they're here to retrieve an item that they had lost?

Either way, the girls go down into this dungeon and to no one's surprise, they lose! Typically, each girl will lose to a monster and become it's mate/slave/cock sleeve. Or maybe a monster will get lucky and get two girls at once? Either way, your typical smut fest with plenty of monsters for the girls!

So, our favorite heroine party has been captured. They have been forced into slavery by some sort of monster group (or mix of monster group) and are forced to divulge in orgy after orgy with these monsters. What's their purpose? Probably to either get these girls pregnant or give them payback for slaying all their brethren.

I'd imagine that these girls will be fighting it out between each other - whether it's mooching up to these monsters for 'lifestyle benefits' or just outright trying not to become the "worst girl" who's typically mounted and bred by their steeds to produce more, well, stallions!

You know what happens! Some magical girl is looking to defeat some sort of evil while trying her best not to be corrupted.

Maybe she's changed from a pure magical girl into a corrupted magical girl.

Or, maybe the best way to get to her is to fuck her in a transient state or when she's a normal girl, because normal girls, not magical girls, are easily addicted to cock!

Don't let this generic plot spoil any creativity you have! What's keeping our favorite magical girl from turning into a cute frog girl or even a doggy monster girl?

Some bug has found it's way onto their space ship. Maybe the girls landed in some sort of new planet, responding to a distress signal, or maybe someone's experimenting with something they shouldn't. Either way, I'm sure it'll be...

Very
fun~

Maybe there's a group of aliens, be it their only way to dominate or their only way to 'cleanse' the universe, is by fucking just about every goddamn alien that exists. Their latest catch? Humans!

Maybe humans are somehow the perfect breeding toys, or maybe they're just somehow universally attractive to all alien species. Sure, we can have human girls getting fucked on a space ship (let's be real, that gif was both sexy and funny as fuck).

But what if the aliens tracked what they believed to be the perfect 'mother'? After breeding with her and creating a whole bunch of super aliens, they begin to expand outwards and fuck all sorts of girls at outposts, queens of distant planets, etc!

Maybe there's a ship with a rather rebellious girl that needs a lesson in submission, or maybe it's that really nice and innocent girl-next-planet-over that just has a body just built for sex. No matter how different these girls are, it's no surprise just how they'll end up!

A group of young, innocent college freshmen girls are trying to make their way through a new, unknown world of independence. Instead of getting taking advantage of by some creepy senior, maybe there's a sudden orc invasion that captures the college and uses the school grounds as a breeding spot!

What happens when a pokemon trainer gets a little too horny traveling by herself? Sure, she could suck off a gym leader or make out with a Nurse Joy, or she could take some good pokemon cock whenever she wants!

Or, maybe she learns why legendary Pokemon are considered... Legendary.

Sure, you've got One for All and All for One quirks... but have you heard about the new breeding quirk? This ultra-special quirk, installed into a nomu, allows it to breed with various heroes and make them pregnant with nomu babies, which have a 100% chance of passing down the mother's quirk!

[Closed. I don't know what it is about RWBY, but I've received many... less than thought out PMs involving RWBY proposals. Don't you dare send me an invite of this one unless you've brought your A-game! I'm expecting a thorough, 5+ paragraph proposal if you want this one! No fluff, please!]

]I'll admit that I haven't been a big fan of the past few seasons and that my interest in the show has fizzled out. But, that doesn't mean that I wouldn't love a good smut RP with them!

In this RP, the creation of Grimm come from some of the worst feelings of humanity. But, what our heroes don't know is that that horrible feeling isn't anger or grief, but lust!

Salem captures our heroines and reveals to them how Grimm are made - by corrupting innocent girls and making them into sex-craved sluts. I'm intending for this RP to be mainly Salem x other girls, or Grimm x Other girls.

Here's some fun, NSFW images that I personally love and hope that'll encourage you to send a PM my way! Also, I'm happy to take any faceclaims you've been craving too! ;)

Monster Orgy~
Tentacle flower bed
Hey, that's not half bad!
Any takers?
Ransacked!
Feeling blue
I REALLY, REALLY wanna play as that pink girl! :D
Prostitutes for monsters
What a beautiful monster
Let me describe this scene to you... ;)
Adorable!
How long has she been corrupted for?
For all the riches
Bad end?
Best end!
Are lizards really cold-blooded?
She was supposed to save the world...
Bad end
End of the World
Mission failed!
It's all ogre now
<3
No longer a fighter
Bent over and ready to reproduce
Sluggish Start
Hardened warrior, or hardened monster?
Much tamer image, but would love to play as the girl!
Ass-cension
Classic Tentacle Pit
Wolf, wolf!
Not monsters, but a nice view!
It's not too bad being a mom, actually..
Tentacle predators
Please don't corrupt me...
Training her with tentacles
I-I swear it doesn't feel good!
Tentacle pit and tattoos
Timid girl and her secret fetish
League of Legends
Monster and girl orgy!
Staying warm with the yeti
Redhead and her wolf
Just some girls enjoying tentacles
Orc and goblin's new toy
Treat us like sow
Innocent girl getting railed
Two girls, Thousand Tentacles
She can't escape this time
Monster girls are nice too~
Girl and futa
Dominate me~
Give her a flower for Valentine's Day
Let's go for a ride~
Given to the hounds
Wolf pack gangbang
Sometimes you need a pick-me-up
Amphibious gangbang
I'd love to play ANY of these girls
Werewolf likes doggy
Lining up

Still not convinced? Here's a post snip bit from my current favorite roleplay (which is also unfortunately on a hiatus!) Of course, it's NSFW. Much love to Wikwik for getting me to love our RP so much :heart:

The flustered elf whimpered at the orc's comment about her begging a lot. She could feel her soft ass pressing against her large, bloated stomach. The elf could feel warmth spread from his large body onto her ass. Her lips parted as he shoved another thick inch inside of her. But no sound would come from her vocal cords. One would look at Eda and think that they had gone deaf. But, the girl was so shocked that she couldn't even let out a cry.

Her pussy would continue to fight, wrapping and squeezing the cock at her curvy insides. With each inch that the orc pushed it, he would find another layer of her insides combating his shape. "N-No! I don't want to be an orc's wife!" The girl sobbed at his proclamation to keep her here forever. Her pussy tightened after hearing that she would become an orc's sex toy, as if her body were excited for the future violation that awaited her. Wet juices continued to flow out from her pussy, coating the cock in her minty cool juices. A rush of cold juices would no doubt send a chill of euphoria down the orc's spine. As he drew her closer against his waist, he would see her round ass smash against his form and slowly melting around his form. "Y-Your bumps!" She gasped, feeling those bumps scraping against her pussy. It was just as she had imagined in her mind - the orc's large, bumpy cock was enough to truly make any girl go insane. The wood elf began to claw at the ground, this time, instead of searching for a savior she was attempting to dig her way out. But alas, her pristine fingernails were never meant for such a task. She could feel her pussy being spread with second, forced open to accompany his length.

Then, he began to pull out. "Oooohh...!" Eda's pussy felt weak as his bumps scraped backwards against her curvy insides. The wood elf's legs would begin to twitch from the delightful sensations, causing the elf to roll her emerald eyes upwards, all while biting her lower lip in hopes that pain would keep her from completely losing it. Her musical moan would fill the area as the orc threw his hips forward, musical notes bursting into the air from the sweet, sweet cries. His manliness began to slap against her ass. Just from the quick taps, she could tell how full the orc was. Fulfilling the prophecy from before, the wood elf would feel her arousal juices begin to drip from her pussy, beginning the tiny pool. "N-No... No!" Eda tried to shake her head, but with him gripping her hair, she was forced to relive the very scene she had seen when she entered into the room. The wood elf could almost remember the lustful look on her doppleganger's face... despicable.

Only a few moments of thrusting, and the girl was already letting out quiet moans. "I-I don't want to cum... I don't want to cum from a dirty orc..." Eda sobbed. Her pussy clamped onto his cock, and her body would tense. The wood elf arched her back, pressing her lovely ass back onto the giant monster behind her, before letting loose a wild, storming orgasm. Her hot juices squirted everywhere, painting the orc cock, as well as his thighs and legs. Any remnants would splatter all over the ground. "C-Cumming!" Eda announced as tears flowed down her eyes.

No, this had to be some mistake. This had to be another vision. No way could Eda have fallen for the orc...

---

Vanessa broke the kiss with a gentle blush on her cheeks. Her head tilted slightly, though cutely, as she stared dazed at him. The redhead was still hypnotized by his eyes. "Y-Yes, master Kito. I belong to you, both in body and in spirit." She announced in a low voice. The hypnotized girl had a glassy expression in her eyes, even when he told her that he would be keeping a closer eye on her. Though her facial expression didn't show it, her hardened nipples, and the way she pressed her sweaty body against him even harder, was proof that the redhead was excited to become nothing but a cock-addicted slut to her new master. She flexed her athletic ass as he grabbed hold of it, before letting out a cold breath, blowing against the toadman's flesh.

"Nghh!" The knight closed one eye and bit her lip as her round ass was smacked. The lewd sound of it echoed throughout the hut, and no doubt told the other toad monsters what was going on in the fifth hut. The girl was already heavily breathing, gliding her cushiony breasts, and hardened nipples, against his flesh, too impatient for the toad man to disrobe himself. She giggled at his large, flabby body. Though shorter, he could cover and hold her tight, like a wonderful teddy bear. Juices trickled down from her womanhood, flowing down her legs and mixing with her sweat. Her glassy amber eyes widened when she finally saw his cock. Was this the same type of cock that was fucking that girl? No wonder why she was so happy. The crimson-haired girl could only picture this cock driving into her, something so inhuman that it would drive her insane.

No, Kito didn't need to make Vanessa addicted to his cock. She loved it just by staring at it. She wanted it. She just had to know how it felt like. Vanessa's lips parted for just a moment as the toad man made his way over to his bed, before crouching and showing off his spiraled cock. "Y-Yes, master..." The redhead herself would get on all fours and crawl towards Kito. He would be rewarded with a wonderful view of her breasts, her long red hair flowing down her back, and her swaying athletic ass from behind. She stopped when she was face-to-face with his bizzare cock. The girl sat up, pressing her firm ass against the back of her heels. The hypnotized girl said little to no words.

As she came close, she would breathe a warm air of lust against his cock. First, she grabbed a hold of the spiral cock with her soft hands. Slowly but steadily, she would begin to stroke it, running her fingers through every part of his penis, excited to explore the bizarre member. Up and down her hand pumped, still clearly too clumsy as times would come where she would squeeze a bit harder than she normally did. As his slime covered her hands, the girl finally decided it was ready. Using her free hand, she brushed a few fiery strands away from her face. She stuck out her cute little tongue and hesitated as her tongue poked the tip of his cock. A few more teasing pokes would come, as her saliva would gently splatter over it. As she grew more accustomed to it, Vanessa would slowly sink her mouth down, taking his massive cock into her mouth. The toad girl would feel her lust just by the amount of saliva spilling over his cock. Her tongue, still unskilled, bumped around near mindlessly as it attempted to feel out his shape, her tongue brushing along every corner of his spiral cock. Her free hand slipped between her legs as two fingers spread apart her pussy, and her middle finger drove into her soft walls. Her middle finger pumped inside of her, extracting a few wet drops of lust onto the ground. Vanessa would continue sucking on the cock like a Popsicle, making sure to sample every bit of his power. She could feel his cock driving in deeper, even hitting her gag reflex. The redhead gagged for a moment, but would continue poking his cock into the innermost part of her throat until she was eventually used to it. The redhead would pluck her hand away from her womanhood and rest it on one of his crouching thighs. There, Vanessa would begin to rub her middle finger against his powerful legs, spreading her arousal juices over him.

Last edited:
Bump! I’ll clear out the not working links in my next bump and find some suitable, replacement pictures for everyone :)

Craving a magical girl RP... specifically with the two girls slurping on that big ole cock. Slow corruption, please! We can get to those oversized cocks in time, but you've gotta get those girls warmed up!

Here's a bump! To anyone who has sent me a PM from my last bump or is intending to for this bump, I'm away for the moment but hoping I can get back to everyone sometime next week. Take that as some time to etch out your PM. No rush - I'm looking for quality over first dibs! :)

Will for sure send everyone a reply at least so they're updated by then!

Back
Top Bottom